A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Archery sucks.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Archery sucks. Empty Archery sucks.

Post by jake. 6/3/2014, 2:58 am

Archery sucks. Tumblr_inline_mlvtvuNZzB1qz4rgp
    -----

Noah hated archery with a deep passion. He stood in the corner, the spare dummys staring at him menacingly. He flicked his Celestial Bronze katana and chopped of the head on the staring creature. He snarled as he saw the Apollo kids shoot perfectly. He didn't mind the actual children of apollo, but he hated that they were so damn good at archery. He hammered down some more machete and katana blows, and he smiled as lots of shredded material lay on the ground.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Archery sucks. Empty Re: Archery sucks.

Post by beanie 6/3/2014, 7:01 pm

I'm Not Goofing Off

I'm Having Fun. You Should Try It.

The archery ring and the arena was a packed, demigods either sparring or trying their best not to get killed by flying arrows. The blonde had managed to stumble his way to a nearby dummy, a hand grasping the handle of his sword firmly. Danny unsheathed it, the sun reflecting off the metal. Taking a couple swings, Danny hacked off the right arm and legs of the hanging dummy.
    Cheers could be heard from across the arena to the archery range. Jerking his head around, Danny noticed that the Apollo kids were cheering as each one of them shot a bullseye by the archery range. The blonde couldn't help but glare. It wasn't that he hated the Apollo kids, it was that he was terrible at archery. And with them cheering at the moment, he couldn't help but feel angrey.
    But he noticed he wasn't the only one who seemed angrey. Another kid practicing by a dummy seemed to be raging.

"Guess I'm not the only one who's in a bad mood." He muttered to the kid, swinging his sword again, slashing a giant line down his dummy's chest.