A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Guitars and hearts

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Guitars and hearts Empty Guitars and hearts

Post by Holly 6/3/2014, 3:50 pm

"Carry on my wayward son
    There'll be peace when you are done
    Lay your weary head to rest
    Don't you cry no more

Ah

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
    Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
    I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high

Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
    Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
    I hear the voices when I'm dreaming,
    I can hear them say

Carry on my wayward son,
    Don't you cry no more

Masquerading as a man with a reason
    My charade is the event of the season
    And if I claim to be a wise man,
    Well, it surely means that I don't know

On a stormy sea of moving emotion
    Tossed about, I'm like a ship on the ocean
    I set a course for winds of fortune,
    But I hear the voices say

Carry on my wayward son
    Don't you cry no more no!

Carry on,
    You will always remember
    Carry on,
    Nothing equals the splendor
    Now your life's no longer empty
    Surely heaven waits for you

Carry on my wayward son
    Don't you cry,
    Don't you cry no more,

No more!"

Jackson sang this song as he sat alone in the music room, his fingers strumming the electric guitar in his hands. It wasn't his normal acoustic guitar, but it was quite a nice guitar, the rock sounds vibrating around the room as he hit every note perfectly, putting his own spin on the old Kansas song. He really wasn't one to like rock music, but this was different. The song just had a brilliant feel when he strummed the chords, singing the lyrics along to his electric tune. His blonde hair was wild as the pop-star concluded the song, panting as he looked down at the guitar, the strings still slightly vibrating.

He had lots to do, but he wanted to play music, not train. If he wanted to train he would be in the arena, but right now he wanted to let loose. Hopefully he would see Cleo soon, ask her to prom. He knew in the back of his mind he had someone else, but the music and the kisses between the pop star and the model had clouded his mind with foolish love. Hmm, perhaps he should play that song next! Beginning to strum again he paused when he heard footsteps.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Guitars and hearts Empty Re: Guitars and hearts

Post by Morgan Landry 6/3/2014, 7:40 pm

Music could be heard from outside, soft and delicate but passionate; Cleo glanced through the window as she passed it, did a double take and stopped. It was Jackson, her boyfriend from the Apollo cabin.
    She changed her direction to go inside the beautiful marble building, her heels echoing on the cold ground. The child of Aphrodite was wearing a breezy white tunic that let her shoulders free, denim shorts, a rather furnished turquoise necklace with glossy Yves Saint Laurent high heels of the same color. Golden wrist cuffs were shining on her chocolate colored skin, emphasizing its natural caramel highlighting as she stopped at the threshold of the room, leaning against the door frame, her thick, delicious curls falling over one shoulder.

"What a beautiful song," she complimented him. "Very poignant."

Slowly, she stepped forward, her shapely legs emphasized by her shorts and heels as well as the golden ankle bracelet which glistened at her foot. She had turquoise nail polish on both hands and toes, done in a beautiful style. Over her eyes, she had drawn a line of turquoise eyeliner fading away into gold, the colors attracting the gaze's attention to her irises, her lashes lengthened with mascara. As usual, she had some fruity gloss on the lips,  and some faint golden blush to clear her face up.

"Aren't you a famous singer?" Cleo asked, speaking in an innocent voice. "I'm sure I have seen your face somewhere....."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/3/2014, 8:04 pm

Jackson could hardly breath as he watched Cleo enter the room, her beauty instantly captivating the American boys attention. He blushed slightly at her compliment and stood, setting the electric guitar down and stretching his sore fingers from the constant playing. "Tha..." He started to say when he heard her speak again.

"Aren't you a famous singer?" Cleo asked, speaking in an innocent voice. "I'm sure I have seen your face somewhere....." He paused and tried to figure out what she meant, a confused yet cute look across his handsome face. He had already told her who he was, she had admitted to liking his music...then it hit him. She was acting! With a grin he leaned against a drum set and nodded.

"Why yes I am, glad you took notice" He chuckled and stretched a little. "Who might you be then? I'm pretty sure I've seen your face as well cutie" He said evenly. Now he was wondering if she would continue this acting, or just break character-either way he didn't mind. His blonde hair swept over one of his blue eyes as he smiled dazzling at her, white spotless teeth shining through the lights of the music room.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/3/2014, 8:15 pm

"I'm a model, my name is Esmeralda," she melodiously replied, using the Spanish accent to pronounce her name.

Jackson definitely looked cute when he was confused, though Cleo was glad he was playing along. It was always a fun game to play.

"It's funny how we seem to know each other just like that," she continued, the volume of her voice decreasing to an audible whisper as she stalked forward with elegance. "Perhaps we should try to spend some time together." She laid her hands on his shoulders, speaking in a soft, pretty voice. "Not too much time, though, I have a very active life." Her mouth was only inches from his, her head tilted to the side with her great eyes looking into his, a glint of amusement in them.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/3/2014, 8:21 pm

Jackson smirked and watched as she spoke, loving to hear her Spanish accent while she pronounced her name, approaching him. "Well miss Esmerelda, I'm very busy too, being a pop star" He winked in a soft whisper as he continued to play along, liking such an interesting game as he moved a hand to brush her cheek. "I've got a little time now to spend with you. How about we have fun?" Jackson asked.

His handsome smile turned into a smirk as his hand traced from her cheek down her shoulder and arm until he clasped her darker skinned hand. "Maybe we could go dancing" he added with a wink.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/3/2014, 8:32 pm

"Oh, dancing is always a fun option," Esmeralda agreed, her lips brushing his before kissing them, moving one hand to pass through his glossy hair delicately before pulling away. "I didn't know you could dance," she whispered into his ear as a teasing, close enough for him to sense her fragrance: "Sì" by Giorgio Armani.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/3/2014, 8:39 pm

Jackson chuckled and leaned into her. "Oh I think there is a lot you don't know about me@ he told her before gently cupping her face in his lighter hands and kissing her softly, his other hand around her waist to pull the model closer to the popstar
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/3/2014, 8:56 pm

Cleopatra smiled in the kiss as he gently cupped her face in his hand; he was as tall as her, even with her heels, and she briefly broke the kiss to say: "And there's a lot you don't know about me, pop star," before placing her lips at the corners of his mouth again. She felt good kissing him, it gave her a warm tingling feeling in her ribcage, though nothing different from her other dates. Cleo was very attracted to Jackson, but love? Love was a bit much to describe it, speaking of true, unconditional love. Cleo had a crush, that was all. Of course, if Jackson asked her if she loved him, she would say yes, even if it wasn't exactly true, just for fun's sake.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/3/2014, 9:02 pm

Jackson smiled and enjoyed the kiss for several moments, bot wanting to break away from her delicious lips but he did so after a few moments. "Maybe I'll find out" he winked with a smile as he lifted her off the ground, turning and placing her down onto a chair. He reached over and grabbed his guitar, lightly strumming a tune before breaking into one of his songs, singing and playing it for her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/4/2014, 6:06 am

"Or maybe not," Cleo smirked as they pulled away, their faces very close still.

Then he pulled her off her feet, making her giggle and sat her on a chair before taking his guitar, strumming it for some seconds then starting to play one of his best-liked songs, Finding Sunrays. The music started slowly with some chords as he sang in a low voice, the lyrics melting away into the music softly, then got more tense and passionate, though still happy as he reached the chorus.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/4/2014, 11:46 am

Jackson sang his song perfectly, acing the chorus and the strumming as he sang for her. He loved to sing for people, it really helped to keep him smiling a lot. With a grin he finished the song and set his guitar back down, looking at her quietly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/6/2014, 3:05 am

The song was so energizing and dynamic it got Cleo on her feet in no time, dancing, shaking her shiny curls to the music. She had a special way of dancing, mixing hip-hop, hispanic and arabic together in an alluring way. When the music came to an end, Cleo smiled at him in a determined way, looking deeply into his eyes, stepping closer.

"Such a beautiful song," she softly said. "You should come play it in Barcelona."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/6/2014, 3:16 am

Jackson was panting from the end of his song but met her eyes with his shining blue ones and nodded when she told him he should play in Spain. "Trust me Esmeralda, if I could, I would but I don't have an agent anymore and my record label left me so I really can't do much in my music career anymore, it's kinda why I'm here and not on a tour"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/6/2014, 10:41 am

"Let me help you then," she softly said. "My father has connections, I'm sure we can do something about that."

She gracefully sat down next to him, crossing her shapely legs and looking into his azure eyes. They had an inner circle of ochre.

"I mean, it would be a pity for Jackson Delta to stop his career now," Cleo continued, biting her lower lip.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/6/2014, 11:32 am

Jackson grinned widely as the he watched and listened to Cleo, nodding in agreement of what h said. "That would be amazing Cleo! I would love to get a new record
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 4:38 am

"Aw, perfect, perfect, my love!" She prettily smiled and kissed his cheek. "I will call my father over Skype tonight, and tell you his reply tomorrow, okay?"

Cleo smiled at him, observing his dashingly handsome face. Oh how great it would be, saying 'I am Jackson Delta's girlfriend' and watching all the populars in her school grow wide eyed. Leaning closer, she kissed him.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/7/2014, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/7/2014, 9:38 am

Jackson grinned and nodded "of course! Thanks Cleo!" Jackson exclaimed and smiled, but only for a moment before her lips crashed back on his, which he returned the favor in the kiss. After a few moments he broke from the kiss and grinned at her.

"Maybe I can write a few more songs!" He grinned and smiled.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 9:54 am

Cleopatra smiled and nodded. "I am sure they will be great."

Aphrodite's daughter stood up again, breaking away from him, twirled around once and looked at him again. "Maybe you can find band members, here at Camp or elsewhere."

At her school, there were many bands, one was in her class. Four boys, but their music was essentially harsh and politically oriented, so Cleo didn't like them that much. Though Guillermo, the drummer, was really hot. She preferred playful lyrics and perky music.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/7/2014, 10:10 am

Jackson nodded simply when she suggested that he could find band members within camp and grinned wildly at herZ "yeah, I could do that....oh! Cleo, I need to ask you something before I forget" the child of Apollo exclaimed and wrapped his arms around her waist lightly.

"Perhaps would you like to go to prom with me?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 10:23 am

"Yeah, I could do that....oh! Cleo, I need to ask you something before I forget."

Cleo put her hands on his chest as if to push him away lightly, as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"And what would that be?" she playfully asked.

"Perhaps would you like to go to prom with me?"

Her heartbeat sped up. She waited six whole seconds to make him feel nervous, then gave him a dazzling smile. "I would love that," she whispered and pecked his lips.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/7/2014, 10:33 am

Jackson grinned happily and smiled at her. "How are you going to dress for prom?" He asked as he let to of her and sat down. "I think I might dress for prince Philip" He told her with a smile, his teeth shining brightly in the lights of the music room
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/9/2014, 6:38 am

"It's a surprise, my love," Cleo smirked, leaning against the wall. "Prince Philip sounds very nice, for you. It suits you, I gotta say."

Passing a hand through her thick curls, she gave him a smile. "See you at the Mess hall? I'm going to the beach with my siblings and the rest of the populars."

With that, she blew him a kiss, and went out with a spring in her step, feeling happy, as if she had butterflies in her stomach.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/9/2014, 9:06 am

Jackson saw her leave and couldn't help but grin with excitement-he was going to prom with Cleo! After watching the attractive girl leave he left as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:26 am