A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+19
Sammy
The Elven Hunter
Green
mabel pines
Davis
The Cheshire Cat
Lindsey Callaghan
Shade
Rhyolo
Break
Marceline
honey
DannyBoi
Brastus
Steve Rogers
calvin
Mason
Morgan Landry
jake.
23 posters

Cabin Leader Signup!

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Cabin Leader Signup! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cabin Leader Signup!

Post by Morgan Landry 9/1/2014, 2:43 pm

Woah sorry. Lila, Chicken fries and I are gonna work on this.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/21/2014, 6:37 am

I'M SO SORRY.

Okiedokie so.
    Luna is the cabin leader of cabin #26.
    Rhy, Break, I'm sorry but I have to deny your applications.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 12/12/2014, 4:18 pm

Is this still open? If I feel like it isn't. Ehh oh well
    Name Of Character: Darren Cross
    God Parent And Cabin: Nike Cabin 17
    Years At Camp: 2
    Prominent Traits And Talents:
    Darren has learned and ‘mastered’ most forms of combat with a sword and he is an expert at some without a sword due to his three year period spent learning only sword fighting as well as the two years spent at Camp Half-Blood. His 'main' Sword Fighting Techniques are (all though he does know more these are the ones he will usually be seen using can switch from one to one and even integrate them with ease): German School of Fencing, Company of Masters, T'ai chi ch'uan/Taijijian,Fu Style Wudang Quan, and Kenjutsu.
    Darren is also an expert at Parkour and Free Running due to his time spent on the lamb as he calls it, as of late he has learned how to swim.
    Flaws:
    Now although most if not all demi-gods have ADHD to Darren it is more than just something so simple as having battle ready reflexes. No the young man literally cannot sit still for more than a couple of seconds and always seems to having something else on his mind. In most cases of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder you hear of cases where even the smallest of things distract the poor soul who has the disorder. In Darren’s case this is true times about ten; from falling leaves to butterflies to even something happening somewhere twenty feet away he’s more interested in what’s going on elsewhere than around him. He cannot stay focused on one thing for more than five seconds and is always moving from this to that, brain constantly dragging him away to look at this, to look at that, or talk about random unrelated things for minutes on end until he’s wandered so far from the original purpose he’s not even sure who he’s talking to anymore. When he gets going nothing in this world besides a nice clonk to the back of the head will get him to stop, or a few shouts in his ear. The only time he is not moving and is anywhere near what could be described as peaceful is when he is sleeping or knocked out. Otherwise you are going to be dealing with one hyper Australian.

Personal space much? Darren doesn’t have too great a grasp on the accepted value of personal space and tends to find his way squeezing into what others would determine uncomfortable time and time again. Being raised in an orphanage of over a hundred kids and then living on the streets for three years in a children’s gang and then by yourself three more years kind of washes away the concept of how close to someone is acceptable or not.

Women, in the sense that whenever he’s around them him his brain turns to mush. The poor boy still can’t seem to figure out how females work and why he can never seem to get anything more than a couple sentences or gargled crap out when he speaks. Okay so no it isn’t that bad but whenever he is around a girl or girls his brain just stops working and instead whatever he thinks or whatever he wants to think just kind of comes out. There is no censor at all at this point he blabs all the way to hell and back, usually embarrassing himself and those around him. This wouldn’t be that bad if he wasn’t constantly trying to flirt with girls.

Darren’s sense of right and wrong is a bit cartoonish. To him there is no grey area there is no in-between, you are either good or bad and because of this outlook on life he judges people the same way. This can be a tad harsh but also makes him pretty closed minded in regards to difficult decisions other people make and doesn’t allow him to understand the reasoning behind it. If he views you as good then he’ll be more inclined to trust you and be friends with you, if he thinks you’re ‘evil’ or bad chances are you won’t be getting that second chance.

Darren has one physical flaw that most people, behind him at least, can see from ten feet away. He has two scars across his back etching from his right shoulder all the way down across his back. These scars came not from monsters or from training during camp sessions. These scars instead come from regular human beings with regular knives in ‘regular’ old Sydney, Australia. In fact it happened only a few days before the events that transpired with Darren’s friend Lauren and by the same people. Having found the young boy wandering around their ‘territory’ and even daring to steal some bread from them they brought Darren back to his own group and carved the cuts into his back with rusted knives while they made everyone else watch. To this day the memory haunts him as he blames himself for what happened to Lauren because he was unable to do anything to help her because of the wounds. The sight of them or the sight of similar scars on other people still momentarily make the boy freeze up, shutting him up even if only for a few seconds.
    5 sentences on why your character would be a great Cabin Leader (or more):
    Darren is not only the oldest child of Nike currently at camp but he is more than likely the most experienced camper as well. Sure, he doesn't have what most people would call common sense but he's a quick learner and can be mature when the situation calls for it. As this is one of the only places he's ever feel accepted Darren feels as if he needs to give back to the campers as well. Plus he's never had a real family before and now that he's the oldest of a couple siblings? Well that's motivation enough to take charge and make sure they survive in the world...he's had enough people die on him.
    Link to Form:
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t19300-darren-cross-son-of-nike
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/12/2014, 4:28 pm

It's a yes from me!
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 12/12/2014, 5:21 pm

cough cough what about derek
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/12/2014, 5:24 pm

I thought I had said yes to him. I added him as cabin leader in the cabin's description ages.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 12/12/2014, 7:16 pm

oh! ok i had no idea!
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/13/2014, 2:47 am

Name Of Character: Lindsey Callaghan
    God Parent And Cabin: Nemesis, Cabin 16
    Years At Camp: 8 years
    Prominent Traits And Talents: She is a skilled combatant and loyal to her friends and her half brothers and sisters. She seeks revenge far too often, however seems to try to maintain neutrality where possible. Lindsey possesses a good knowledge of history and is quite athletic.
    Flaws: Lindsey bears grudges, she is far too easily angered and provoked. In a battle she may charge without orders, she is a renowned seeker of vengeance, when wronged or feeling like she has been wronged she will seek vengeance.
    5 sentences on why your character would be a great Cabin Leader (or more):
    Lindsey has been at camp for quite a long time so she is in possession of great experience as to how a Cabin should be run. She understands her cabin mates and always has their interests at heart. She is always more than happy to listen to her half brothers and half sisters.
    Lindsey as she is a child of Nemesis does what she can to maintain a balance but also to ensure that vengeance is sought and found against those who have wronged the Nemesis Cabin. Vengeance however being one of the most important aspect for any Nemesis child. She possesses her own code of honour one that makes sense to other children of Nemesis, even if others outside the Cabin might see her as fickle.

Lindsey stands up for Nemesis, ensuring that they are represented, respected and receive the recognition that they deserve. Lindsey is good at commanding, barking out a few instructions and orders yet mostly she prefers to lead by personal example, always where the fighting is hardest, where the danger is greatest. In any battle Lindsey can always been found in the front rank, a leader must be seen to be fighting by the side of those who follow them into battle. Or so Lindsey believes.
    Link to Form: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t19447-lindsey-callaghan-nemesis
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/23/2014, 4:00 pm

Name Of Character: Nerissa Morpheus Terzi
    God Parent And Cabin: Morpheus, god of Dreams, Cabin #30
    Years At Camp: 5
    Prominent Traits And Talents: Nerissa is a very friendly person who is always willing to lend others a helping hand and wants everyone to feel welcome in the camp, especially if those new comers are her new found siblings.
    Flaws: Nerissa suffers bipolar disorder but she takes medication for it everyday to help keep herself in check. She also suffers from anorexia and sometimes cuts from nightmares she both has and gets sucked into from other campers or beasts.
    5 sentences on why your character would be a great Cabin Leader (or more): Nerissa is very kind and open minded so anything her cabin mates, nay her family, wants help with or wants in general she plans on making sure they get the help the need. She also wants to help her siblings, and anyone for that matter, if they have trouble controlling their powers like she does with the dream jumping. Everyone has a voice and to her, each voice matters so if they need even the simplest of things she plans on aiding them. Being the daughter of the god of dreams she can also help calm some simple nightmares if she knows the other campers need her help.
    Link to Form: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t20783-nerissa-morpheus-terzi
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 2/7/2015, 2:09 pm

This is still a thing right

Name Of Character:Kyra Reid
    God Parent And Cabin:Aeolus, Cabin #24
    Years At Camp: 21 2
    Prominent Traits And Talents: Excellent marksman and complete control over her powers.
    Flaws:Overly talkative, too easily attached, OCD, and the ADHD and Dyslexia of a normal demigod.
    5 sentences on why your character would be a great Cabin Leader (or more):Noboy has applied for this yet. Kyra has excellent aim. Very very protective. Knows how to kick some a-s. Able to teach other campers to use their powers and fight.
    Link to Form:http://www.camphalfblood.org/t21061-the-beautiful-kyra-reid
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/7/2015, 2:28 pm

Lindsey> it's a yes from me, but I gotta see with Lila.

Neri> I'm iffy because you're still pretty new. I'll see with Lila, but I'm more tending towards a yes.

Jeremy> Idk I think I'll let Lila decide that one.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by Davis 2/7/2015, 2:58 pm

vague hand gestures??? here have a dumb

Name Of Character: Asher Ramirez
    God Parent And Cabin: Apollo #7
    Years At Camp: 3 ish?
    Prominent Traits And Talents: grumpy but efficient. A skilled medic and moderately decent fighter who relies heavily on agility as opposed to brute force. unlike many apollo children, Asher prefers swords or fists.
    Flaws: Defensive, callous, & not a great people person. Has the temper of an Ares child and little patience.
    5 sentences on why your character would be a great Cabin Leader (or more): Despite his constantly irritated disposition and venomous tone, Asher is a hard worker who ensures each job is done to perfection. Though perhaps not a social team player, he makes excellent support, medical or otherwise, and looks out for the incompetent (not happily, but does it nonetheless.) He's intelligent and has experience caring for others, as well as smoothing out hairy situations. Grace under pressure, he'll stick it out until the end, proving loyal and relentless in his efforts to fix things up. He's got the determination of Ares, the tactical mind of Athena & the surprisingly gentle touch of Apollo all packaged in his little angry body.
    Link to Form: boop
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/7/2015, 3:11 pm

Since the Apollos already have a cabin leader (see>> Will Solace) I'm considering Asher for lieutenant. Yes from me, gotta wait for Lila's input.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by Davis 2/7/2015, 3:33 pm

Morgan Landry wrote:Since the Apollos already have a cabin leader (see>> Will Solace) I'm considering Asher for lieutenant. Yes from me, gotta wait for Lila's input.

oh right i forgot that canons are here rofl
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 2/7/2015, 3:48 pm

lindsey >> it's a yes from me!

nerissa >> i think you need to be on the site a bit longer before being a cabin leader

jeremy >> cabin 24 already has a leader (derek hazel), and your argument for your character is kind of weak

finch >> i say yes to asher being lieutenant
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 2/7/2015, 4:06 pm

Could I ask for a re-examination on Damien for Lieutenant of Cabin 5?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/7/2015, 4:49 pm

It's still a no from me sorry :/
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 6/6/2015, 8:33 pm

Name Of Character: Alexander Grains
    God Parent And Cabin: Demeter, #4
    Years At Camp: Five years
    Prominent Traits And Talents: He's a stronger leader, humble, skilled in ChrolK. He's an amazing cook, wants to keep the cabin clean and wishes only the best for it.
    Flaws: Alex stutters a bit when he speaks which causes him not to really want to speak up or repeat himself.
    5 sentences on why your character would be a great Cabin Leader (or more): Alex is a hardworker and willing to do anything it takes (in legal bounds) to get work done. He's headstrong, but also willing to listen to other people's opinions and thoughts. Alexander is compassionate and open to all of his half brothers and sisters showing them both his strength and weaknesses. This son of Demeter is quite a powerful one which he doesn't flaunt or show off. He puts himself on the same level as everyone else.
    Link to Form: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t21531-derek-s-remake-done
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/9/2015, 4:16 pm

What are you applying him for, leader or lieutenant?
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male
    Number of posts : 398
    Registration date : 2015-04-08

Post by The Elven Hunter 6/10/2015, 8:14 am

Name Of Character: Billy Newman
    God Parent And Cabin: Khione # 33
    Years At Camp: 3
    Prominent Traits And Talents: he is very good with swords so he could defend the cabin, he is also very nice and will stick up for his cabin and mother.
    Flaws: He is short tempered and he can be vain.
    5 sentences on why your character would be a great Cabin Leader (or more): Billy is an easy going guy. But yes he is easy going but he will lay down the rules. He is also very nice, not like his mother who has a cold personality (pun intended). He is also very brave. He will stick up for his brother and sisters and not let them get bullied or looked down on. He will keep a clean cabin and he will have respect for his brother and sisters but also he will have respect for everyone else.
    Link to Form: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t21933-billy-newman
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/10/2015, 8:16 am

The Khione cabin already has a cabin leader.
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male
    Number of posts : 398
    Registration date : 2015-04-08

Post by The Elven Hunter 6/10/2015, 8:18 am

Oh sorry must have missed that! xD
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 6/17/2015, 9:18 am

Applying for Lieutenant

Name Of Character: Eden Winters

God Parent And Cabin: Notus, Cabin 24

Years At Camp: Four

Prominent Traits And Talents: Hacking, guitar, planning, and organizing. Eden is very calm and collected, orderly, and, surprisingly, good with children. She's been the one handling a few of the newcomers when the others in her cabin find it difficult.

Flaws: Eden, after shutting herself off, can be very callous and occasionally blunt. However, she's been working on opening back up with a friend of hers, Carson, and she's not as dangerously uncaring anymore. She still won't hesitate to tell someone they're doing something wrong. Some people might call her mean or cruel, however, in her mind, it's better if someone knows and can fix the issues than if they don't and have to live with the consequences.

That's more of a weakness, though. Onto the actual flaws.

She tends to over-think things. This can often lead to her jumping to conclusions or asking questions that, had she not been overthinking it, would seem completely unrelated to the matter at hand. This tends to lead to distraction.

She often lets the rational side of her override her emotional side when it comes to decision making, meaning that most relationships of hers end due some stupid logical reason. This means that she'll analyze every decision and make the best choice for the overall majority or the objective at hand, rather than a single person.

She's a loner, and tends to stray away from people. This only further keeps her from understanding others very well. Due to this flaw, she also has a tendency to be overly-confident in her ability to work and push through things alone, leaving her feel as if she's failed at something if she doesn't achieve this.

5 sentences on why your character would be a great Cabin Leader (or more): It may seem as though Eden would be too callous a choice for a Lieutenant. After all, if she doesn't feel, how can she help or cabin members when they need some form of emotional support? That would be a great argument, if it were true. See, it's not that Eden doesn't feel. She does, she feels just like any other normal human would. Its that she blocks off her feelings. Over time, she's gained enough control to let just enough spill over so that she can relate to someone an on emotional basis. This is what keeps her from going on a killing spree and exterminating anyone who has flaws. She can feel, and she does. She just doesn't feel too much for her to handle.

Eden would contribute greatly to the cabin as a lieutenant, as she's good at decision making. She'll likely always know the best choice to make for the majority. She also holds a firm but loose grip over anything she has authority over, keeping it in line but also allowing it room to breathe. She, herself, has a large sense of adventure, so she'll understand why some kids might go wandering off somewhere they shouldn't, and, therefor, can deal with it better. She'll be good with new campers, especially those who've lived through traumatic experiences, because she can relate to them. She also has a good understanding of the camp.

Link to Form: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t20594-eden

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 6/17/2015, 11:26 am

Lieutenant sense there are two cabin leaders for the Demeter's cabin. @Morgan
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/17/2015, 11:52 am

It's a yes from me @Alex&Athena

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:51 pm