A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

off to the races

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

off to the races  Empty off to the races

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/8/2014, 10:27 pm

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

"If I follow the light that I deem the brightest
    I won't believe that it's always like this."

Caleb trudged through the shady forest, running his hands through his sweaty hair. The hear today was almost unbearable - so bad, that he wanted nothing to do but stay inside in front of an overworking AC and eat a Popsicle or six. But alas, the camp didn't allow luxuries like that inside the boarders (goodbye laptop. Goodbye AC.) So Caleb had nothing to help. But it didn't really matter, anyway. He didn't have the money to buy an air conditioner - not one that works, anyway.

He was lucky he was from a hot part of the country. At least he was a little used to this weather. But that didn't mean he was immune to it. Maybe it was a bad day to go out hiking.

He stopped at a tree and slid down it, tiltinghis head back against it.

He was wearing a grey and red vintage Coca Cola t-shirt and destroyed jeans. He hated shorts, but today he longed for them. Too bad he didn't own any.

He sighed aggressively, closing is eyes, and sprawled out starfish style in the dry ground.

FrostSV
    FrostSV

Male
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2014-04-04

off to the races  Empty Re: off to the races

Post by FrostSV 6/9/2014, 11:27 am

Aiden was dying. Well, not exactly on the literal sense of the word but they were pretty close to it.
    Aiden didn't know exactly why they thought it had been a brilliant idea to go take a walk in the forest. The big thick and confusing forest that was full of twigs and where everything looked the same. And, to top it off, they were on their own.

They turned their head to the side, touching the pads of their fingers to the wood of the broad tree. Yeah, Aiden had definitely passed by this tree about 3 times which meant they were walking in circles. Brilliant.
    They run their fingers through their hair, unconsciously biting their lip as they look around their surroundings. Now, they had two options: keep walking or wait for someone to find them --Aiden was most certain the latter would never happen so, in reality, there was only one plausible option.

The teen looked down at their outfit --the now ruined marisfeld tee, good thing they hadn't chosen to wear a dress, Aiden would die if one of their preciousness got ruined in the forest -- and huffed. This was just their luck.
    Without looking back, Aiden continued their track. Only now, instead of turning left they just kept walking forward. Though the teen stopped abruptly when they sensed movement on their left.
    Turning their head, Aiden narrowed their eyes as they saw a figure sprawled on the floor. And, slowly and quietly, they walked towards the person -a boy. 'Is he lost too?' Aiden wondered as they got closer to the blond.
    "Are you alright?"
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/12/2014, 6:21 pm

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

"If I follow the light that I deem the brightest
    I won't believe that it's always like this."

Caleb opened his eyes and moved only them to see the person standing near him. With effort, he smiled at them - he was so hot and tired that he couldn't do much more than that. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just - it's really hot out here." he pronounced 'here' with two syllables.

He studied them, and sighed in jealousy. "How are you still standing up?" he asked them, and in a brave moment, he sat up, feeling uncomfortable as he did. His clothes stuck to him, so much that he would rather run around naked than feel like this.

"I mean, it's so hot," he grumbled, and smiled up at them with a small laugh.
    FrostSV
    FrostSV

Male
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2014-04-04

Post by FrostSV 6/18/2014, 7:02 pm

Aiden shrugged with a chuckle leaving their lips. The boy was right, it was pretty hot outside and Aiden was able to feel small beads of sweat forming on their forehead but, unlike the boy, they didn't feel much uncomfortable with the heat.
    "I guess I'm just pretty good at adapting to the environment around me." They said with a lop-sided smile. "I do feel the heat on my skin though, but it just doesn't bother me."
    Aiden crouched next to the boy, their green eyes filled with mild curiousity and a kind smile on their lips. "I'm Aiden, by the way. Aiden Miloșovici. What's your name?" They kept their arms crossed on top of their knees, easily staying on the crouched stance as they waited for an answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:00 pm