A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The difference between us (Zachattac)

apollogods
    apollogods

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2012-02-17

The difference between us (Zachattac) Empty The difference between us (Zachattac)

Post by apollogods 6/20/2014, 1:07 pm

Azalea missed China. She missed her home, and being with her dad. It's been five years since she seen him and that's all she wanted to do right now. The daughter of Venus would rather be in her Wu Kwan listening to her father speak after her qi has been put to work in sword fighting lessons. She would have her legs folded behind her and her hands neatly placed on her legs. Those beautiful eyes would be closed and she would be meditating. Which seemed impossible while someone talked but she managed to do it. Aleric -her father - had a soft soothing voice, he would talk quietly in several different languages just for Azalea's benefit.  There would be the smell of rose pedals and cigar in the room; how her father loved cigars.

"You come from many bloodlines." He would remind her as she would meditate."You come from the greatest hereos, and brightest rulers this world has ever seen. " After she was done meditating, Azalea would open her eyes and listen.

"Your grandmother, Sarah Washington. She was a beautiful black and hispanic woman. Not only was she pretty but she was a soldier. Which is how she met your grandfather, the grandson of the last emperor." He would go through there history over and over until Azalea realized one thing:

You are special in every way.
    You can be whatever you want
    because you are a child of success.

~~

It was early in the morning. Azalea rushed through her chores, took a bath and got dress before heading to the field of Mars. She skipped breakfast, being a child of Venus seems to give you less of an appetite... at least that was what she thought. Azalea never thought of having breakfast, never really enjoyed it either.   She was first up and first down. Azalea was one of the first to train and sharpen her skills. Each day she would practice her Roman fighting, she would practice it until it was perfect. Sloppy fighting is horrible fighting. She would tell herself each day in Chinese.

When she got to the Field Of Mars she realized she was being followed. Azalea took out her sword and raised."Ally or enemy?" She called out. There was not answer. Azalea repeated it and still no answer. No answer, but there was a shadow that began to hover over her. She slowly turned around and whipped her sword around. It was a mistake too.

"Chirp!" It called to Azalea who missed.

"Twiggy? How many times do I have to tell you not to sneak up on me." Azalea crossed her arms and scowled the large beautiful dove. The dove was almost similar to the giant eagles but wasn't used for the same purpose. The dove was Azalea's companion and mount; although, it wasn't war mount material.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

The difference between us (Zachattac) Empty Re: The difference between us (Zachattac)

Post by Holly 6/20/2014, 9:32 pm

Lindia was pissed, like, murderous-I-want-to-kill-you-and-bring-you-back-to-kill-you-again type pissed. Her dirty blonde hair was scattered across her thin, pale face as she stormed into the large fields of mars, muttering curses in whatever languages came to mind: Latin, French, Canadian French, English... She was mad and she wanted something to fight, to kill, to let her anger out. Of course she could just go to the source of her problems (Octavian) but she didn't want to be held for the murder of the camp auger, although when it was time for that son of a b*tch to die, Lindia would be waiting with a video camera, and a large bag of popcorn. The child of trivia absolutely hated the legacy of Apollo, and that very morning he had come into her bunk and demanded to see her personal property! Ugh, as*hole.

With a sigh the girl whipped her keychain from her belt, the item replicating the large and heavy key that was used on Alcatraz's D block, except this one was made of imperial gold. Willing the item to obey in her hand it lengthened and expanded, her golden gladius appearing within her pale fist, her hand tightly clenched around the comfortable leather grip. She walked past the large craters and smoldering armor, maybe a finger here or there from the deathball matches or the war games...although it was also a place to go just to pick a fight that no one would care about. Lindia sighed and looked around, her blue crystallized eyes narrowing as she saw another girl talking to some sort of large bird, well not an eagle but not a sparrow, it looked like a dove to Lindia but she really didn't like birds...well unless it was a hawk or falcon, now those she would want! But she already had her 'baby' actually two, both her little secrets she wasn't planning on sharing anytime soon as she walked over to the girl and recognized her.

It was some little prissy Venus girl, Asian Lindia thought as she approached, sword tight in her grasp but her other hand open, sending a mixed signal that she could be both enemy and Ally. Lindia was dressed as she normally was- Dark denim jeans with a trace of metal woven into the fabric for added resistance and shielding, even in these hot temps of the Oakland summer. She also wore a tank top, blood red with a large 'X' in the middle, followed by the words 'nuke Detroit'. She had a vendetta against that city, but that was another fact she hated being asked about. Her right arm was covered in a black fishnet, leading down to her wrist where she wore an iron and leather cuff, fashionably hiding scars from depression so long ago. She was wearing boots too, nice thick boots that protected her feet, although they weren't combat boots, just long ones that went up to the middle of her lower leg, emphasizing her long legs, something apparently boys liked but eh, she wasn't exactly in the dating game...taken, although still open.

"Hey! You!" She called out roughly and kept her golden blade close "what are you doing?" She snapped, her eyes showing anger at the camp auger, but also a hidden pain she just couldn't hide no matter how much she tried.
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

The difference between us (Zachattac) Empty Re: The difference between us (Zachattac)

Post by apollogods 6/21/2014, 10:38 am

Azalea's hair was tied up in a neat bun. There was very little makeup on face due to the fact that her mother was goddess of love and beauty. Even if her mother wasn't Venus, she would look just the same. Exotic. She had a latin-colored skin and her features bonded both her black and chinese together to create a work of art. China would follow your every move if you were empress. Azalea remembered her father had once told her. Little did she know he was preparing her to be a child of Venus. No matter how smart she was or even her rank, she is a child of Venus and must follow the rules of being one.

"Hey!You!" Someone shouted.

She turned her attention from the dove to some girl. Azalea thought the girl dressed kind of funny. The Americans used a word to describe such a behavior. The girl wore black... Was it gothic? She couldn't remember because she wasn't use to such aunusual style and China was full of people with their own style. Whomever the girl was, she seemed furious. But why? Azalea has done nothing wrong and rarely talks to anyone, not even the people in her own cohort. She felt they were distracting, especially the boys. They seem to think she was a game and Azalea has proved many times that she wasn't. She was more then what they- what everyone think she is. Venus is her mother, but fighting ran through her blood. A lot of things ran through her blood.

"What am I doing?" She repeated with and accent so unfamiliar. There were so many languages on the tip of tongue, she spoke them all several times it was hard to pinpoint only one. Azalea put her sword by her side and studied the girl. She soon let out a laugh."You are like angry chinese man. Who stole your bowl of noodles?" She was obviously not afraid although the girl had more fury then mars himself.

"I am training. Practicing until I perfect Roman style of fighting." Azalea patted her dove."Tell me, what has angered you?"

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/21/2014, 9:35 pm

Lindia frowned, but knew instantly some things about her. She had a keen eye, and a clever mind and could tell she was Asian, actually Asian and not some wanna-be. Also, she didn't talk to many and talked to birds, ha...bird woman, a clever insult as it would reference the bird man of Alcatraz; a murderer but still, not good enough. And besides, Lindia didn't want to just murder anyone, she wanted to murder Octavian and put his head on a spear and put it on the top of her cohort barracks. "What has made me angry is actually a person." She told the other girl after a moment, her eyes narrowing as she looked her over. "And if you are training, train with me: I need something to fight, and you look like a good fighter..." Lindia actually smiled a little before it vanished from her face.

She lifted her sword and slid it into her sheath, then from a necklace she pulled out a what looke to be a simple piece of driftwood, black as night although when she wished it, the wood changed into a small, compact and powerful crossbow, a quiver on her hip now that she had revealed her second weapon. She of course had others, and some powers...not to mention her time on the run which she had adapted several fighting moves to her own style. Being arrested kinda helped, but that was another story.

"Who are you? Name, age, cohort?" She asked quickly, as if barking orders. She still showed pain in her posture and eyes, although a violence to shield it.
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 6/22/2014, 10:30 am

She thought she was beyond good fighter. Azalea felt as of she could take down any girls or boy. She knew two different types of fighting styles, two different ways to use a sword. Azalea was confident that she could best anyone. She's also been practicing everyday, and that seemed liked it meant a lot. Azalea had something to prove around here. She had to prove that she's not another pretty face. She's not too perfect and pretty to get down and dirty. She wasn't weak. If she had too, she could break someone's arm. Azalea thought she had more strength and more courage then any man or woman in Camp Jupiter."Probably one of the best." Azalea smiled back but her smile was more of a cocky one. That's where Venus shined through her.

There was no questioning the girls actions as she slid her sword back in it's sheath, and pulled out a simple piece of wood. To be honest, Azalea could careless what her weapon choice would be, she just wanted to see her use it. Maybe the weapon was a lot dangerous than she thought and before she could determined that she must see her use it once. The girl seemed just a bit crazy, she wouldn't doubt the possibility she could murder Azalea with a piece of wood. There was fire in the girls eyes. Azalea just hoped she didn't imagine her as the person who made her this angry. Which she forgot to respond too because she was distracted by the second sentence that came out the girl's mouth."Who was the person?" She asked. Hopefully the girl would remember what she had said previously. Maybe Azalea could share her anger too. There were a lot of idiots in the camp. Too many if you ask her. Their brains were clouded with the thought of fighting, they never think of tactics. That was always a sloppy thing. She was taught to think first and charge later.

Azalea walked toward her opponent. She didn't have just any walk, it was a seductive almost graceful walk. Azalea held her necklace in her hand and in the blink of and eye it was turned into beautiful Roman armor. Pink armor."I'm Azalea Washington-Ashazumee. Child of Venus and great granddaughter of the last emperor and maybe a Spanish prince. I'm sixteen in the fourth cohort. What about you?"

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/22/2014, 10:40 pm

Lindia smirked as she watched the girl approach her, making sure she noticed the seduction within her walk, although it didn't effect the girl, didn't effect her at all. She smirked as she ran her thin fingers over her crossbow and mused lightly "well, I'm not sure i exactly trust you enough to know my name or who I am, but I guess I can tell you some thing...." She pursed her lips together and rubbed her arm.

"Street Cat, I guess you can call me that until I can trust you, trusting is hard to do in such a dog eats dog world" she told her and tilted her chin upward to show she was proud of what she had lived through, but not too high to make her self centered. She was taller than the other girl, and older as she slipped her weapon into the strap across her waist so both her weapons was sheathed, then calmly grabbed some athletic tape from the inside of her quiver. "And I can't exactly tell you my age or my cohort, that would give me away, and that wouldn't be wise, now would it? Think before acting" she said, softening her voice down to a whisper before speaking normally again.

"As to who I am angry at, I am angry at Octavian, the camp auger and the biggest jerk ever"
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 6/24/2014, 9:57 am

She raised her heavy sword and slang it over her shoulder. It made a clank noise as it hit her armor. Azalea could care less what the girl's name was, she was just trying to be polite. Azalea didn't care about a lot of things but in order to make herself look modest she tried to be polite and kind as possible. She has only done this a few times as a child when her grandmother signed her up for pageants in Europe when she visited. Azalea would have to speak in a soft and acted like she cared about certain things. There was always a competition for the contestants behind the curtains too. The girls tried to make smart remarks about each other and while Azalea thought it would be best to break someone's leg she was told to ignore it. She couldn't ignore it though, especially when they tried talking about her family. Azalea would want to burn the place down but instead she would say something like, your mother is a harlot who had no intentions to keep you as an infant."Okay." Azalea gave her a pageant smile.

"I guess." She said shrugging her shoulders. Azalea was isolated from the world most of her life. She was rich and isolated, so she couldn't really agree with what she said because she never experienced what Lindia had experienced and probably never will. Azalea will one day return to her riches and isolation, only coming out to visit a museum or attend a charity event or visit her mother."It isn't wise, I guess; although, I don't understand the point. You're obviously too young to ever leave this place and not many roman demigods want too. So I really don't get your point of hiding your identity in a secluded area, and to someone who will one day be your faithful ally in a war." Azalea once again shrugged and seemed to wave it away with her hand."Oh well, you can't teach a male lion to share his pride, right?"

"I've never really met him. I've heard and seen of him but I really want to stay away from boys at this point in my life." Azalea shook her head."Boys... They're not men yet. No matter how good they are at anything in this world, they're still not men."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/24/2014, 6:42 pm

"It isn't wise, I guess; although, I don't understand the point. You're obviously too young to ever leave this place and not many roman demigods want too. So I really don't get your point of hiding your identity in a secluded area, and to someone who will one day be your faithful ally in a war." Lindia heard her pause "Oh well, you can't teach a male lion to share his pride, right?" She snarled and her sword was out in a moment, the even weight balanced on her arm as she held the tip outward, her stance steady and proper to the Roman training, her eyes cold and sharp as ice as she looked her dead in the eyes. Slowly, she opened her mouth and spoke.

"You. You know nothing girl, I doubt you have ever felt real pain, real sorrow. I can tell your rich; you reek of money. I am not too young to leave, I can walk out whenever I wish. You may have had a childhood, but I never had" She pulled her golden blade back and twirled it in her fingers, a fan of gold circling in front of the child of trivia. "This area is not secluded, and to blindly trust people is a mistake. I've done things you never would have, I've lived on the road again and sure as hell I could march out of camp and find my path: as I say. Not the gods, they don't choose for us" She sneered and sheathed her sword with a feline grace.

"I am no lion either, I am simply a street cat, an alley cat. I love my way, live my way. I'm no leader and no follower. So you can either accept the choices of moi, or you can get the f*** out of my way"
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 6/25/2014, 8:18 am

Azalea's look was almost similar to a rabid dog when she was angry. The girl almost looked like she would start foaming out the mouth."What did you just say?" She shook her head and have a crazed smile and began to laugh just a little."Call me rich sweetheart, call me a brat and I could care less. But. Don't you ever say I've never felt real sorrow or pain. DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT FEEL." Azalea clawed at her own helmet. This girl was obviously upset and blaming everyone else for it."Five years of being here with you idiots. Five. Long. Years. The only two that care about me, I can't really see them anymore. I go to visit my mother once a year and the only person who truly cared about me I can't see. I've survived this long here and I'm still trying too." She placed a hand on her hip."I'm smarter than half of you put together but no one seems to know. And no one seems to care."

Azalea walked a good few feet away."I don't choose any of those options. I choose not to care. My patience with people is over." She turned back around to face her opponent and slipped the sword off her shoulder and held it up. The sword was nothing fancy, she just borrowed it because she didn't really have one."Let's just do this, please. So I can return to training by myself." Azalea really wanted to be by herself again. She wanted to be alone. Isolated. She just wanted to isolate herself from everyone else and keep to herself.

She raised her sword up, signaling her opponent that she was ready to fight.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/25/2014, 4:44 pm

Lindia smirked "if we met on a different scenario...perhaps we could make an allegiance, so lets put something on this fight" She smirked and re-drew her blade and held it steady, the golden tip touching the tip of her opponents blade. "I like your attitude, so ill tell you my name, if you beat me. If I beat you, you have to take me out to San Fran. If you beat me, I'll tell you my weakness: and if it is a draw, we meet again to Peacefully discuss that further. Deal?" She asked with a smirk as she stood relaxed, yet firm; like a cat ready to pounce upon a mouse. She was ready for this fight, and she was ready for any fight: she had won two gladiator matches for crying out loud! With a quick bow of her head in respect she stepped forward and the blades met in a splash of sparks, the battle had begun.

OOC: sorry it's so short, and could they tie?
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 6/26/2014, 9:05 am

Azalea stood there for a moment to think about the offer. She tapped her chin and slowly  began to think about alley cat's deal. It was a good offer, and Azalea didn't think she could afford to have an enemy. She was caught up in training, she really didn't want to worry about an enemy on her hands."Creo que tenemos un trato, gato callejero." Azalea buckled her knee and pointed her sword at her opponent. She bowed too and before she knew it, her blade met hers."Hiya!" She swung her sword.

OOC: I don't care of it's short, as long as it's a paragraph (mine are really short). I was.actually going to ask the same thing XD, so yes they can tie.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/26/2014, 2:48 pm

Lindia didn't need to know Latin to know that she had accepted the bet. The swords met in the air and the blades slashed together, the solid gold against the iron typically blade. Lindia saw her opponent back up and slash her blade towards the daughter of trivia. She countered, and stabbed towards her wrist, hoping to disarm the girl with her pointed and bladed weapon, her body agile and quick with her specialty blade, blood boilin in her veins.

OOC: sure!
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 6/27/2014, 8:07 am

Azalea reminisced in the days she would fight her father. It seemed like more of an honor then a privilege. He only seemed to fight her once a month, of that and it was only to see how good she has gotten at fighting. He would record her progress each month like a grade, and then he would talk to her about it. He would be upfront with her, treat her like he would any other human being on earth. She loved that and truly missed it. It seemed no one treated her like that around here. Even if they did, no one could ever replace her father. No one. Although she missed it, she knew no there would be able to live up to her father."Whoa!"Azalea flicked her wrist just at the right moment before Lindia stabbed her."You almost took my hand off." Azalea laughed it off before pulling her sword back and stabbing it downward at her abdomen.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/28/2014, 4:49 pm

Lindia smirked and laughed lightly at her comment. "I would take more than your hand in battle" she told her, blue eyes concentrating on the fight as she blocked her enemies stab barely, the blades sliding across with a splash of dangerous sparks as Lindia lifted her blade and pushed her opponent back, planting her feet and pressing her strength against the other girl. She was trained in the roman art of war, same as her though they both obviously had different back stories. Lindia was abused, ran away from home, learned on her own and was always lonely. She had her own reasons to be so cold and untrusting...but she could tell of a friend inside her enemy as she drew her sword away and slashed hard at her opponents blade, hoping to shock her wrist and jar the blade from her grip.
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 6/30/2014, 9:18 am

There was a small part of her that believed this girl. The rest of her she wanted to win though."My father could break an arm and tear it right out it's socket. Guess who he passed that down too?" Azalea laughed a bit. She was so disappointed to see her sword slice the air. She was so disappointed, she didn't see her sword meet her opponents in the form of an X. Azalea only felt the force shout into pushing her back and it didn't matter how much she fought back, she was pushed farther and farther back. For a moment, she fought back, using all her might but the girl's strength seem to be getting stronger. Beads of sweat began forming on Azalea's forehead, which she hated. Her sword seemed so flimsy and flexible; Lindia had her sword pushed against her chest. She then moved quickly, twirling around as removed her sword from beneath the girl's own and tried to avoid getting hit by it.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/30/2014, 10:28 am

Linda laughed and allowed the girl to step back and remove her blade from the golden one that Lindia held firm in her pale hands. "Sticks and stones may break my bones-but words will never break me" she answered in the classic rhyme before slashing from the left, and then the right in two quick movements, stepping back afterwards into a defensive pose. Her dirty blonde hair was messy over her face as she bared her teeth and awaited her opponents move to fight. She was concentrating her rage, her fear and inner emotions into a weapon, into strength as she panted and stared her enemy down, eyes cold and hard.
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 7/1/2014, 10:00 am

"That's a great big lie."Azalea's sword was facing her opponent in a defensive position."If the words are about something or someone you deeply care about, it can inflict a lot deeper than any stones or sticks." It was smart of her to hold her sword up. Azalea buckled her knees too, and she held herself and let her slash. She got a small slash wound but didn't really care too much about it."I have to admit Street cat, this fight is similar to ones I've had with my father." She began sprinting toward Lindia and raised her sword as if she were to take her on, at the time she swung she moved left and tried to get her in her side.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/1/2014, 11:50 am

Lindia saw her sprinting closer and bent her knees, narrowing her eyes as she stared down at her. She waited, counting mentally in her head 1..2...now! She jumped over her opponent, glad that while she was on the run she had to learn how to jump fences and dumpsters, and now it paid off, but with a price. She landed and winced instantly, it turned out that her opponent had indeed struck her, a cut on her ankle, merely an inch above her Achilles heal. Turning to face her, she grinned and began to sing, placing an arm to her side and holding her sword defensively, the short golden blade glowing slightly.

"Nothing really matters, anyone can see...." She struck outward at her like a cobra, stepping back into safety. "Nothing really matters...nothing really matters, to me...." She smirked and as she concluded the final lyric of Bohemian Rhapsody, her blade struck the one of her combatant, creating a gong-like sound to conclude the song in its glory.
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 7/1/2014, 3:35 pm

Azalea's roman fighting wasn't the best. Street cat -whatever this girl called herself, proven that to her. She had trained for five years by herself. Five long years by herself and that could've been a problem. The best way to learn something was with someone else. She knew that now and hated that she didn't take the time to make a friend and that partially wasn't her fault. Like her father, Azalea was home schooled. Aleric was lucky enough to catch the attention of a goddess. When Azalea was born, he took her and hid her from the world like his parents did with him. She had no social life and unlike other Venus children, she never had a romantic interest.

She was disappointed to see the girl hop over her like it was nothing."That's it." Azalea grew frustrated, her words could barely be heard over the loud singing. Azalea threw her sword, purposely having it land just a few inches in front of Lindia."Chinese fighting is the best fighting. I used some of it when I trained with Lupa and I'll use it now." Azalea crouched down and made her way toward Lindia.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/1/2014, 4:52 pm

Lindia chuckled as she listened to her opponent, watching the blade into her dirt before putting her own golden blade there to as well. "Hand to hand combat?" She asked as she approached her enemy, her hands balling into fists
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 7/2/2014, 9:11 am

Azalea nodded."I am many things in one. I have multiple cultures to follow. One of those cultures involve the arts of Chinese fighting. I am very fluent in it. I'm also fluent in the language. Well, I'm fluent in several different languages. Perks of being rich." Azalea squinted her eyes."You get the best education. You get the best of everything."'she giggled and moved in close to her opponent who was balling her fist. She couldn't help but laugh."Is that American fighting?" Her accent made her sound like she was rolling the R and putting emphasis on the can."It doesn't matter. I'm a master fighter. Weapons have never really been my thing." She moved in closer.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/2/2014, 3:22 pm

Lindia chuckled at the comment about her style of fighting as she cracked her knuckles again. "No sister, this is street style" she smirked and dug her heels in. Lindia had learned from her past and from her mistakes, she had a photographic memory, and every time she had fought a monster, a police officer, her father or a fellow roman she had taken bits and pieces from their styles and added it to her own. A mixing pit of techniques and tactics as she allowed her opponent the first move in hand to hand combat.
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 7/3/2014, 8:34 am

"Street. Styles?" Azalea joined in on her laughter."Sounds a little beneath my fighting. But then again, everything is beneath me." She smirked. Azalea sometimes knew what would upset her opponent and she used it to her advantage."Did I tell you that my great grandfather was the last emperor? My grandmother's own grandfather might've been a Spanish prince. And my mother is Venus! What a great combination." Azalea flipped her hair quickly before getting back in her stand, she raised her fist and danced around her opponent.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/3/2014, 1:34 pm

Linda laughed and smirked at her "so? I don't care about your life or your family. Maybe if I win, but now, I'm gonna beat you down!" She smirked and punched towards her enemy, eyes narrow and stance proper, leverage on her feet as she put her momentum behind her fist and punched the other with a satisfied crack and a slight pain in her pale fist. She quickly moved her fist back and bounced across her feet, waiting for another move from her enemy.
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 7/7/2014, 10:07 am

"Beat me?" Azalea laughed as she did a summer salt."You Americans are delusional, no?" She watched the fist come at her and leaned toward one side."That, uh, Street fight? It's a no go. Maybe I could teach you real fighting when I win?" Azalea laughed as she tried to hook Linda's leg.

OOC: If this post is wrong, please tell me. I'm a little out of it today.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content