A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+13
Rhyolo
daddeme
Sammy
mabel pines
courier six
Milocross
Aves
Brastus
moriarty
High King Fridgeir
beanie
ThelastsonofArtemis
Morgan Landry
17 posters

Mount Olympus [Greeks]

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Mount Olympus [Greeks] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mount Olympus [Greeks]

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/23/2014, 12:12 pm

I was relieved she didn't ask about the scarf. Then again, she was a goddess. So she probably knew why I wore it. "I did mom. It is much better than... him," I say, referring to my father.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 6/23/2014, 12:42 pm

Hope smiled. She was happy for her sister, but she didn't know if she was capable of anything. "Oh mother. I don't have much I can do," she said, gesturing to her wheelchair. Her siblings were standing near her, so she backed up a bit to be next to them. She didn't want to have disability perks.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 6/23/2014, 5:49 pm

Milocross and Corvus were in quite a bit of shock, as they never imagined their mother to be this way. She spoke like a little girl rather than a powerful woman, and they both got the sense that they inherited their maturity from their father. They had imagined the goddess of hatred to look more evil and intelligent with a sense of ambition rather than a rebellious teenage girl. Milocross forced a smile anyways to please her.
    "Hi mom... It's nice to meet you finally..."
    Corvus was in terrible shock, but he followed his little sisters lead. "Yeah, it's great to meet you mom..."
    ----------------------------------
    Meanwhile, Rita was overjoyed. She smiled warmly up at her mother, making sure she would see the diamond necklace that she had been given by her a while ago. "You know mom, my magic is getting pretty good. I think I can float now... Rita concentrated on floating above the clouds beneath her, but didn't get very far before falling and landing on her butt. She looked up at her mother and laughed. "Maybe I need to work on that a little..."

ooc didnt realize erida was the goddess of immaturity

Last edited by Milocross on 6/23/2014, 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 6/23/2014, 11:21 pm

For all he knew, Damien was the only son of Ares that had actually bothered to show up to this activity. He was just curious to meet his father for the first time and just wanted to see if he was all that great.

"Man you sure look tough, you know, for a thousand plus year old deity that is. So, get your ass over elder and let me see up close and personal why a lot of people say I look like you." Said Damien trying to sound as respectful as he could. HE didn't necessarily have to be tough around his father, but he couldn't resist making slight light out of his dad's age.

In the meanwhile

"Lies! You are a lier and a manipulative b@astard who ruined my mother and then left her after you had your way with her! She needed you and you abandoned her! How do you dare to say you loved her when you don't do anything to protect her even at the slightest! You probably just stood at that chair of yours and listened to music or something while she begged for you to appear and save her. I mean you didn't even have to appear but just a sign of acknowledgment, anything at all!" Roared Juliana with her heart pounding harder than ever in her life, even more so than when her mother's ex husband tried to kill her in Normandy. She was furious, sad and confused. She needed answers but she knew that he would probably make some excuse to save face.

"I am just a bastard daughter of a lazy-good-for-nothing aren't I?" Screamed the girl in her elegant clothes as she felt for the first time in a very long time her emotions directed towards her father burst up.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 6/23/2014, 11:25 pm

Mount Olympus [Greeks] - Page 2 Tumblr_n11g81vxkx1rgxudyo2_250Mount Olympus [Greeks] - Page 2 Tumblr_n11g81vxkx1rgxudyo3_250

taleis walks - okay, skips, whatever - into the throne room, humming some some under his breath. he probably could remember the name if he tried, but it's probably something simple like i've been working on the railroad, so he doesn't think he'll bother, really.

he scans the room, looking for his mother amongst all the other gods and goddesses. it's really hard to find her, because, well, what would clymene even look like? for a while taleis thought she'd wear a pair of those massive shades because fame, duh, but then he remembered the whole infamy part. he's mostly just waiting for some goddess to jump out at him and say, 'hiya there sonny! so sorry for leaving you with an alcoholic father who later abandons you to live with your aunt and uncle who hate you, really didn't see that coming, big mistake on my part.'

that's just about as unlikely as taleis finding clymene in this room full of gods and goddesses in really nice clothes, though. there's a goddess he sees whom he's pretty sure is aphrodite and he's almost tempted to go over and talk to her about clothes and makeup and things, but that would be hogging her from her kids, and that wouldn't be very nice. nor manly. taleis is a very manly man. (there was that time he screamed when he found a spider in his bathtub and made sophie get it out, even though he hates her, but they don't talk about that. he is still totally manly.)
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 6/24/2014, 12:15 am

Ari stood in the elevator. The shiny buttons that lit up were fascinating her, and her ADHD wouldn't allow her to look away. At least, that's what she told herself. In all reality, she was a bit nervous. Her god parent never really had meant much to her. To be honest, she had no idea why she was here. To get away from all the talk about the upcoming prom, all the constant reminders that she was single? Ha! Ha, ha! Psh, what? Ari didn't care about small stuff like dating or dances. Right? Right.

Maybe she was scared of the tiny one percent of her heart that was worried of what her mother might say about the "fake" curse put on her in India. It couldn't be real. She would know by now, right? Besides, magic didn't exist. Well...that's what she used to think.

Ari stepped forward, straightened up, and sauntered over to a well-dressed goddess in a corner, who no one happened to be talking to. "Namaste," She greeted the lady in the traditional Indian way, along with a curt folding of the hands. "Have you any idea where I might find Hecate?"

Sofia ducked past an Indian girl staring at the buttons in the elevator with fascination. The girl seemed lost in her thoughts, but Sofia was too deep in her own to notice. None of her cabin had ever really intrigued her, and now, here she was, meeting the mother of all of them? Why was she even here? What was she doing? She should really just wait in the elevator. Yes, that sounded like a good idea.

Sofia turned back and began to walk towards the elevator, her head ducked down. She was sure she had almost made it, when she collided with a body--A rather well-dressed, attractive, female body, commanding attention in the way that only a god or goddess could do. Sofia stepped away, attempting an apology for her mother, when she saw the large stain left by the concealer she had applied onto the left side of her face--the concealer covering up her birthmark.

"I-I," Sofia stuttered, unable to form words. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I don't know-" She was so embarrassed, she litterally felt like bursting into tears, which she likely would have done a few years ago. But since coming to Camp, she had learned to keep a it more control over her emotions--not much, though.

Last edited by The Landlord's Daughter on 6/24/2014, 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/24/2014, 3:13 am

Herobrine wrote:I was relieved she didn't ask about the scarf. Then again, she was a goddess. So she probably knew why I wore it. "I did mom. It is much better than... him," I say, referring to my father.

"I know, my child, I know," she sighed, looking away. "If only Zeus had granted me permission to interfere, I would have stopped him, I would have taken you away from him. But all I could do was send Domenico, the satyr who found you."

The Musical Tardis wrote:Hope smiled. She was happy for her sister, but she didn't know if she was capable of anything. "Oh mother. I don't have much I can do," she said, gesturing to her wheelchair. Her siblings were standing near her, so she backed up a bit to be next to them. She didn't want to have disability perks.

"There is a lot that you can do, Hope," Athena stated. "You are my daughter. Like my other children, you are gifted with something special, in addition of intelligence. Annabeth has an incredible talent for architecture, Marion for technology, Benjamin for solving riddles and mysteries, Justin for battle strategies and aeronautics. You are similarly gifted in one or several areas of science and crafts."

Milocross wrote:Milocross and Corvus were in quite a bit of shock, as they never imagined their mother to be this way. She spoke like a little girl rather than a powerful woman, and they both got the sense that they inherited their maturity from their father. They had imagined the goddess of hatred to look more evil and intelligent with a sense of ambition rather than a rebellious teenage girl. Milocross forced a smile anyways to please her.
    "Hi mom... It's nice to meet you finally..."
    Corvus was in terrible shock, but he followed his little sisters lead. "Yeah, it's great to meet you mom..."

"Oh shut up, the two of you. Just look at yourselves; two beaten dogs who don't have the guts to speak up," she said, checking her black-painted nails. "Are you really my children? I expected ... more."

Milocross wrote:Meanwhile, Rita was overjoyed. She smiled warmly up at her mother, making sure she would see the diamond necklace that she had been given by her a while ago. "You know mom, my magic is getting pretty good. I think I can float now... Rita concentrated on floating above the clouds beneath her, but didn't get very far before falling and landing on her butt. She looked up at her mother and laughed. "Maybe I need to work on that a little..."

OOC: Where in the form did you state she could do that?

BIC: Hecate nodded. "Indeed, you have to get better, much better. All my children do."

E.N.D. wrote:For all he knew, Damien was the only son of Ares that had actually bothered to show up to this activity. He was just curious to meet his father for the first time and just wanted to see if he was all that great.

"Man you sure look tough, you know, for a thousand plus year old deity that is. So, get your ass over elder and let me see up close and personal why a lot of people say I look like you." Said Damien trying to sound as respectful as he could. HE didn't necessarily have to be tough around his father, but he couldn't resist making slight light out of his dad's age.

Ares looked up at his son. "A dose of humility would do you good, punk. I may be your father, but I am still a god. Remember where your place is."

E.N.D wrote:"Lies! You are a lier and a manipulative b@astard who ruined my mother and then left her after you had your way with her! She needed you and you abandoned her! How do you dare to say you loved her when you don't do anything to protect her even at the slightest! You probably just stood at that chair of yours and listened to music or something while she begged for you to appear and save her. I mean you didn't even have to appear but just a sign of acknowledgment, anything at all!" Roared Juliana with her heart pounding harder than ever in her life, even more so than when her mother's ex husband tried to kill her in Normandy. She was furious, sad and confused. She needed answers but she knew that he would probably make some excuse to save face.

"I am just a bastard daughter of a lazy-good-for-nothing aren't I?" Screamed the girl in her elegant clothes as she felt for the first time in a very long time her emotions directed towards her father burst up.
    [/quote]

Apollo gazed at his daughter, passing a hand through his hair. "Once you've calmed down, perhaps you can explain to me the laws of gods and men the Moirae have designed?" he said. He didn't show it, but he was angry and hurt by Juliana's outburst. Who did she think he was, what did she think he had done? Looked on as her mother needed protection? Did she really think he hadn't tried to help her?

girls wrote:
    taleis walks - okay, skips, whatever - into the throne room, humming some some under his breath. he probably could remember the name if he tried, but it's probably something simple like i've been working on the railroad, so he doesn't think he'll bother, really.

he scans the room, looking for his mother amongst all the other gods and goddesses. it's really hard to find her, because, well, what would clymene even look like? for a while taleis thought she'd wear a pair of those massive shades because fame, duh, but then he remembered the whole infamy part. he's mostly just waiting for some goddess to jump out at him and say, 'hiya there sonny! so sorry for leaving you with an alcoholic father who later abandons you to live with your aunt and uncle who hate you, really didn't see that coming, big mistake on my part.'

that's just about as unlikely as taleis finding clymene in this room full of gods and goddesses in really nice clothes, though. there's a goddess he sees whom he's pretty sure is aphrodite and he's almost tempted to go over and talk to her about clothes and makeup and things, but that would be hogging her from her kids, and that wouldn't be very nice. nor manly. taleis is a very manly man. (there was that time he screamed when he found a spider in his bathtub and made sophie get it out, even though he hates her, but they don't talk about that. he is still totally manly.)

Clymene was sitting in her throne, browsing through a star magazine. She was not really paying attention -- there weren't that many kids who belonged to her anyway -- when she sensed Taleis walk in. Looking up from her magazine, she spotted him, saw him look around and smiled. "Taliesin!" she called.

The Landlord's Daughter wrote:
    Ari stood in the elevator. The shiny buttons that lit up were fascinating her, and her ADHD wouldn't allow her to look away. At least, that's what she told herself. In all reality, she was a bit nervous. Her god parent never really had meant much to her. To be honest, she had no idea why she was here. To get away from all the talk about the upcoming prom, all the constant reminders that she was single? Ha! Ha, ha! Psh, what? Ari didn't care about small stuff like dating or dances. Right? Right.

Maybe she was scared of the tiny one percent of her heart that was worried of what her mother might say about the "fake" curse put on her in India. It couldn't be real. She would know by now, right? Besides, magic didn't exist. Well...that's what she used to think.

Ari stepped forward, straightened up, and sauntered over to a well-dressed goddess in a corner, who no one happened to be talking to. "Namaste," She greeted the lady in the traditional Indian way, along with a curt folding of the hands. "Have you any idea where I might find Hecate?"

Aergia opened her heavily lidded eyes a bit more. She was slumbering, Zeus dammit, why did people talk to her? It was not respectful. She listened to the girl's request, then decided she was too lazy to reply.

"Hey, Ari," I smiled, looked up and curtsied in front of the goddess. "Hecate is over there," I told my half-sister and pointed at the dark-haired woman, who was talking to Rita and Harvey.

Sofia ducked past an Indian girl staring at the buttons in the elevator with fascination. The girl seemed lost in her thoughts, but Sofia was too deep in her own to notice. None of her cabin had ever really intrigued her, and now, here she was, meeting the mother of all of them? Why was she even here? What was she doing? She should really just wait in the elevator. Yes, that sounded like a good idea.

Sofia turned back and began to walk towards the elevator, her head ducked down. She was sure she had almost made it, when she collided with a body--A rather well-dressed, attractive, female body, commanding attention in the way that only a god or goddess could do. Sofia stepped away, attempting an apology for her mother, when she saw the large stain left by the concealer she had applied onto the left side of her face--the concealer covering up her birthmark.

"I-I," Sofia stuttered, unable to form words. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I don't know-" She was so embarrassed, she litterally felt like bursting into tears, which she likely would have done a few years ago. But since coming to Camp, she had learned to keep a it more control over her emotions--not much, though.

Aphrodite smiled at Sofia. She had sensed her arrive, then turn away again, and didn't want to let her get away without talking to her; she was her daughter and she loved her. Therefore, she had used her capacity of ubiquity and appeared next to her in the elevator while still sitting in the throne room, talking with Dominik and Esmeralda.

"Sh, sh, it's alright, my darling," she smiled, putting a hand on her shoulder for a moment. "Why are you already leaving? Come, let's have a cup of coffee together."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/24/2014, 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/24/2014, 3:43 am

I hug my mom with a tear rolling down my cheek. I say, "Thank you mom. I'm so happy you were looking out for me. And he got what he deserved.""
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/24/2014, 4:09 am

Ari thanked her sister, and tried to shuffle over to her mother without looking nervous. It was hard, but she managed to pull it off. But the shuffling couldn't last forever, and Ari was nearing the goddess. Just a few...more...steps...

Thank the gods. She seemed to already be in a conversation with someone. Well, then, she would just stay there and wait patiently. The girl crossed her arms behind her back and leaned against one of the marble columns. She was pretty uncomfortable, seeing as she had been encouraged to dress up today. She wore a black, red, and gold saree, along with thick eye makeup. She had applied the spiraling henna tattoos all up and down her arms. While she would never admit it, she sometimes hated the fact that she was so traditional. She honestly wished that she could wear a t-shirt and jeans. But something always held her back.

Sofia gave a last brief apologetic smile, then reached up to adjust her hair so it would cover the large brown mark on the side of her face. "Okay. I mean, if you aren't too busy or anything," She nodded, trying not to be such a shy creature. In her flowing green dress(covered with paint stains, of course) and black flats, she stood out a bit more than usual, which was a bit odd, since she was feeling extremely shy today. She had curled her hair a bit, and it hung over her shoulder in long, gentle waves. She wore almost no makeup, except for the concealer that was now covering her mother's dress. One of her sisters had let her borrow the outfit a long time ago, but it had eventually been turned into an apron for when she was working on her many art projects. It was one of the less-stained pieces she had, though, so she had decided to wear it for the occasion.

Last edited by The Landlord's Daughter on 6/25/2014, 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 6/24/2014, 5:21 am

ooc Rita sits on her whirlwinds but lately she's been trying to balance on them by standing. obviously she's not doing so well.

bic

Milocross and Corvus rolled their eyes, they weren't nervous or frightened anymore, they were just annoyed. Their mother was a joke. It was no wonder she was considered a minor goddess. They relaxed a bit and looked at each other, happy that neither of them took after her very much. When she insulted them, it made them angry. Milocross narrowed her eyes at her mother, and Corvus barked at her.

"At least we don't act like a teenage girl going through her punk phase!"
    How could someone so wretched have given Corvus such an amazing gift?

Milocross added in, thankful that Corvus was the first to speak "Trust me, we expected more too."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rita smiled and hummed. Overhearing two people around her age arguing with their mother, she was relieved that it was different for her, but she was still curious about the 'goddess' that looked like a punk teenager. "Who is she? And why is she so.... weird?"
    Normally Rita didn't see demigods arguing with their parents, but hugging them and talking to them. You know, normal kid stuff. But then again, she couldn't really consider herself or any other demigod normal. Feeling intimidated by the arguing, she moved slightly closer to her mother.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 6/24/2014, 8:07 am

"Oh that's nice." Raven murmured, looking at the ground. Why is she acting like this? He's her dad and she has all those questions to ask him. Wait, what questions.
    Finding a little bit of courage, Raven met her father's stormy eyes. It didn't bother her that he had all those arms, she found it quite cool.

"Can I ask you some questions?" She hesitantly asked.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/24/2014, 8:34 pm

Hope smiled. "Th-th-thank you m-m-mother." She didn't know what she was gifted in. Science was one of her few strengths. Maybe she could hang out with some of the Apollo kids to learn how medicines work. She wished she could just walk up to her mother and hug her. Alas, that would never be possible. Hope looked down at her under developed legs and sighed. Walking, dancing, and even fighting would never be possible. She played with her ring, careful not to press the sides, revealing her dagger.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 6/24/2014, 10:29 pm

"Hey, god or not, I am just talking to my dad. I don't have to hold my tongue when I talk to my old man. So anyways, could I examine your sword…I kind of tried to make my sword like yours but I've only heard accounts?" Asked Damien as he excitedly smashed his fists together, crackled his knuckles with a massive grin and spread his arms over as if waiting for a hug or something. Although he knew he wouldn't get any real love from my father. Still he wanted to see that legendary sword.

"Hey, Ares, a question. Why do you have a sword? I mean aren't you supposed to have a spear instead?" Asked Damien as he recalled observing hundreds of artistic and literary interpretations about the God of War himself.

In the meanwhile.

"i mean you're my biological father. Can't you just imagine how horrible it was to live my  life not knowing why my own mother died and then find out that it was because she fell in love with someone who didn't…couldn't be with her? I just want answers…I just want my dad." Said Juliana after calming down a bit and feeling just a bit ashamed at her brazenness. She didn't have the bravery to look him in the eye, but she felt she just wanted to cry and run away.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you…Apollo." Said Juliana as she stared at the marbled floor with her face pale and void of all her renown brightness.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/25/2014, 5:50 am

Herobrine wrote:I hug my mom with a tear rolling down my cheek. I say, "Thank you mom. I'm so happy you were looking out for me. And he got what he deserved.""

Cymopoleia wiped he tear from Tremble's cheek with her index, hugging her back. "I'm always looking out for you. You are my only demigod child right now."

Ari thanked her sister, and tried to shuffle over to her mother without looking nervous. It was hard, but she managed to pull it off. But the shuffling couldn't last forever, and Ari was nearing the goddess. Just a few...more...steps...

Thank the gods. She seemed to already be in a conversation with someone. Well, then, she would just stay there and wait patiently. The girl crossed her arms behind her back and leaned against one of the marble columns. She was pretty uncomfortable, seeing as she had been encouraged to dress up today. She wore a black, red, and gold saree, along with thick eye makeup. She had applied the spiraling henna tattoos all up and down her arms. While she would never admit it, she sometimes hated the fact that she was so traditional. She honestly wished that she could wear a t-shirt and jeans. But something always held her back.

Hecate could see Ari perfectly clearly, even though she was standing at the corner of her vision perimeter. Being a goddess, her spatial senses were incredibly acute, making her able to feel and know anything that was in this room.

'Hello, Ari,' she said telepathically, projecting her thoughts into her mind.

Sofia gave a last brief apologetic smile, then reached up to adjust her hair so it would cover the large brown mark on the side of her face. "Okay. I mean, if you aren't too busy or anything," She nodded, trying not to be such a shy creature. In her flowing green dress(covered with paint stains, of course) and black flats, she stood out a bit more than usual, which was a bit odd, since she was feeling extremely shy today. She had curled her hair a bit, and it hung over her shoulder in long, gentle waves. She wore almost no makeup, except for the concealer that was now covering her mother's dress. One of her sisters had let her borrow the outfit a long time ago, but it had eventually been turned into an apron for when she was working on her many art projects. It was one of the less-stained pieces she had, though, so she had decided to wear it for the occasion.

Aphrodite gave her a sparkling smile, showing her regular, almost glowing white teeth, then passed an arm around her shoulders and led her across the marble-paved street to a little café at the corner of a park. "We'll be comfortable here," the goddess smiled, her form altering itself to approach Sofia's beauty ideal to the maximum. "Garçon!" she called to the satyr-waiter. "Bring my daughter the menu, I'm taking your Sunset on Cyprus cocktail, as usual," she added with a wink. The satyr blushed and scurried off, before coming back on nervous hooves and presenting Sofia the menu.

Milocross wrote:Milocross and Corvus rolled their eyes, they weren't nervous or frightened anymore, they were just annoyed. Their mother was a joke. It was no wonder she was considered a minor goddess. They relaxed a bit and looked at each other, happy that neither of them took after her very much. When she insulted them, it made them angry. Milocross narrowed her eyes at her mother, and Corvus barked at her.

"At least we don't act like a teenage girl going through her punk phase!"
    How could someone so wretched have given Corvus such an amazing gift?

Milocross added in, thankful that Corvus was the first to speak "Trust me, we expected more too."

"You'd be surprised how hateful a teenage girl can be," Erida smirked. "You'd be surprised how teenagers in general can be hateful. All those gangs, wondering about in the cities, dealing drugs, working for the mafia. If Eris and I weren't there, they'd be nothing, you know." She laughed and slumped a bit more in her seat, the comment on her shirt getting replaced by hateful insults directed at her children. "How did you expect me to look like? This?" Her form fluctuated and suddenly, it was Hitler sitting on the throne. Hitler in his nazi uniform, with the svastika on his forearm, his signature mustache neatly cut and his eyes gazing coolly down at Milocross and Corvus. "Oh yes, I could appear like that," she continued with Hitler's masculine voice.  

Milocross wrote:Rita smiled and hummed. Overhearing two people around her age arguing with their mother, she was relieved that it was different for her, but she was still curious about the 'goddess' that looked like a punk teenager. "Who is she? And why is she so.... weird?"
    Normally Rita didn't see demigods arguing with their parents, but hugging them and talking to them. You know, normal kid stuff. But then again, she couldn't really consider herself or any other demigod normal. Feeling intimidated by the arguing, she moved slightly closer to her mother.

Hecate followed Rita's gaze and saw the goddess transform into Hitler. "That is Erida, goddess of hate. I'd stay clear from her; hate is not a path I recommend following."

Beanister wrote:"Oh that's nice." Raven murmured, looking at the ground. Why is she acting like this? He's her dad and she has all those questions to ask him. Wait, what questions.
    Finding a little bit of courage, Raven met her father's stormy eyes. It didn't bother her that he had all those arms, she found it quite cool.

"Can I ask you some questions?" She hesitantly asked.

"Of course," Briareus hummed, his arms moving like his torso was made out of humanoid spaghetti.

The Musical Tardis wrote:Hope smiled. "Th-th-thank you m-m-mother." She didn't know what she was gifted in. Science was one of her few strengths. Maybe she could hang out with some of the Apollo kids to learn how medicines work. She wished she could just walk up to her mother and hug her. Alas, that would never be possible. Hope looked down at her under developed legs and sighed. Walking, dancing, and even fighting would never be possible. She played with her ring, careful not to press the sides, revealing her dagger.

Athena could see the thoughts of Hope, all mapped out inside of her head; she could follow the trail of her thinking and knew what was going on in her head. "Hope." She smiled. "You can still fight. Even in a wheel chair. Trust me, it is no hindrance to your skill. You can even alter it to match your needs, include gadgets in it, do what you want, and be creative. Perhaps that is your talent." She stood up from her throne and flowed down to human size in front of her daughter. "I can see your potential, my child, and it is huge. But only you can develop it. Will you?"

E.N.D. wrote:"Hey, god or not, I am just talking to my dad. I don't have to hold my tongue when I talk to my old man. So anyways, could I examine your sword…I kind of tried to make my sword like yours but I've only heard accounts?" Asked Damien as he excitedly smashed his fists together, crackled his knuckles with a massive grin and spread his arms over as if waiting for a hug or something. Although he knew he wouldn't get any real love from my father. Still he wanted to see that legendary sword.

"Hey, Ares, a question. Why do you have a sword? I mean aren't you supposed to have a spear instead?" Asked Damien as he recalled observing hundreds of artistic and literary interpretations about the God of War himself.

"Yes, you do have to watch your tongue when you're talking to me," Ares gruffly replied, glaring at him. "So you're a copycat, aren't you? Do you think having a sword similar to mine will make you any better?" he asked as Damian wanted to see his sword. "Do you think it will bring you any more skill in combat? Or do you want it just to make an impression? Let me tell you something kid, you should step down a bit and look into the mirror to see who you really are. You may be a work-out addict and aggressive, but you're just one among the thousands others like you out there. If you want to prove you're my son, then you have to do it, and not like that."

E.N.D wrote:"i mean you're my biological father. Can't you just imagine how horrible it was to live my  life not knowing why my own mother died and then find out that it was because she fell in love with someone who didn't…couldn't be with her? I just want answers…I just want my dad." Said Juliana after calming down a bit and feeling just a bit ashamed at her brazenness. She didn't have the bravery to look him in the eye, but she felt she just wanted to cry and run away.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you…Apollo." Said Juliana as she stared at the marbled floor with her face pale and void of all her renown brightness.

"It's alright," Apollo said, returning to his cool and laid-back posture in his seat. "But as I was about to say, we have to abide certain rules. I wanted to stay with your mother, you know. We might have broken up after some time, but leaving her wasn't a thing I wanted to do. But if you think your mother is an exception, you're wrong."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/25/2014, 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/25/2014, 6:59 am

Ari jumped at the sound of a foreign voice in her head, and turned to look at her mother. She folded her hands and nodded in response, a bit too choked to use words. To be honest, this was the first time she'd been in the actual presence of a god before, and it was overwhelming. She could smell Aphrodite's perfume, hear Ares' loud voice, and see all the commotion. Everyone rushing back and forth, never crashing into each other, but barely avoiding injuries.

In a way, it reminded her of some the streets in India.

She hadn't thought of her home country in a while. After all, it had been a few years now, and she'd only left camp...Well, she couldn't remember the last time she left camp. The gypsy inside her was tugging at her heartstrings, trying to get her to go somewhere, anywhere. If she didn't leave soon, she'd die of boredom.

Huh. A demigod dying of boredom? You don't see that everyday.

Sofia was beginning to wonder if satyr abuse constituted as animal or child abuse (or did it have its own report hot-line?), when she saw the menu laid in front of her. Her stomach turned, and she felt a spell of dizziness wash over as she realized she'd have to eat something.

"I'm not very hungry. I had a pretty large breakfast this morning. Eggs, biscuits, sausage, pancakes, the whole works," She attempted, but she was a terrible liar, and it didn't help that her stomach gave a monstrous growl at the end of her sentence.

"But I guess I could stomach something down," she gave a wavering smile, and went ahead to order a caramel cappuccino.

Last edited by The Landlord's Daughter on 6/25/2014, 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    courier six
    courier six

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2014-05-09

Post by courier six 6/25/2014, 7:08 am

I heard my full name, which always made me nervous. I spun to find the source of it, and was pleasantly surprised to see it was my mom. All thoughts of being nervous washed away. "Mom!" I laughed, and I jogged over there. "It's so great to see you, how have you been?"

Kennedy approached her, and curtsied. "It's wonderful to see you again," she murmured, looking right into Khione's icy eyes. Just as she figured, the snow goddess was cold and gave off an unwelcoming air. This would have scared her if this was her first visit or so, but she had gotten used to it. "I hope the war hasn't been too hard on you?"

"Hi...Mom?" Timothy stammered. Hebe looked younger than he was, and that mental image didn't help much. At least she had changed from her six-year-old form. That would have been even worse. Unsure of what to say without sounding weird, he rattled off some neutral phrase."So, uh, how's life?"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/25/2014, 11:40 am

I smile and say, "Thank you mom. I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for you."
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/25/2014, 12:07 pm

Athena came down and stood in front of Hope. She looked down at her wheelchair, wheels beginning to spin in her head. Hope smiled. "Y-y-yes I w-w-will m-m-mother." Maybe she could be talk to some of the Hephaestus kids with their tinkering hands. They could modify it to make it cooler. She slid her ring back on her finger and tucked her white hair behind her ear.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2014-06-12

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/25/2014, 1:46 pm

Jaun looked up at his mother"why choose to say so now after all these years mother ?" Jaun asked

Dominik smiled at his mother "so both of my parents are very Romantic huh? I must be doomed to be one too" Dominik said
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 6/25/2014, 2:13 pm

Raven let out a sigh of relief. Now, how does she ask? Just let it out? Maybe that was the best idea. She took a deep breath before talking. Here we go.

"Why did you leave? Did you want to leave? Do you know what happened to mum after she left? Were you watching over me while you were gone? Do you like chocolate?" Her voice was raised until the last part, realizing what she had just said. Nice job Rave.
    Flustered and embarrassed, with pink dusting her cheeks, the Brit scratched the back of her neck, not making eye contact.

"T-The last one i-isn't as important as the others." Raven stuttered.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/25/2014, 2:42 pm

Mount Olympus [Greeks] - Page 2 Joe-jonas-breakup-song-valentines-day-playlistMount Olympus [Greeks] - Page 2 0
    The Carmichael Twins never acted like siblings whenever they were together. Fridge would go off and be to herself, completely ignoring her brother. Ezzy would do what he thought Fridge preferred and completely ignore her in return, talking openly to the kids with like interests. They both thought that the other needed their space. As far as Ezra was knew, Fantasia - er, Fridge - hated him. He was the most talkative one, the most open one. He was too loud and acted younger than his actual age. He dressed like a hipster, and, because he was deaf, couldn't understand her when she had something serious to say. Fridge, on the other hand, was positive that her brother Ezra - er, Ezzy - hated her. Fridge was considered evil and cruel, the exact opposite of he. When they were younger, Fridge was the one the accidentally set off the firecracker and canceled Ezzy's hearing. She ignored his requests to go outside and play because she would most likely hurt him again. She isolated herself from him, and now he didn't want to grow up. They were as close as twins could be when they were little, but...what happened?
    Well, now standing inside of the massive throne room you probably wouldn't be able to tell that they were so distant. In the elevator the two children of Khione had spoken for the first time in months. They were both afraid of their mother. Why would she leave them? Why would she make their father so cold? So many shared questions, it was impossible not to rekindle that bond in the minute-and-a-half it took to get to the 300th floor of the Empire State Building.
    When the doors dinged open, Fridge held tightly to her brother's hand and looked forward, not looking any god or demigod in the eyes in fear of finding the woman she most admired and feared. Ezzy, on the other hand, looked only for his mother. The other gods and demigods were low on his priority list; he needed to see the woman that made his father and sister like this. If there was a time for Ezzy to man up and become the older brother (by a few minutes might he add) he'd always been, it was now. His vision locked on the beautiful woman speaking with a girl, who Ezzy recognized as a girl from their cabin, and the temperature around Fridge and him dropped just slightly. There she was. Quickly mumbling to Fridge that she would most likely have to translate what Khione was saying he picked up the pace and strode over to where the goddess was. His hand released his sister's only to angrily sign while he spoke:
    "You did this. You ruined my family, Khione." His voice was like ice, and he could feel Fridge tugging sharply on his arm. Her stare met his as if it were a warning.
    "Mother, I am sorry. Ezzy isn't in his correct mindset." Fridge looked to the ground in apology and wished for Ezzy to do the same. He didn't. Instead, he wouldn't take his eyes away from his mother, desperate to read every word that came from her mouth.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 6/25/2014, 3:10 pm

Ooc:I am gonna use Rick's hoo format
    Bic:
    Rhyolo: Rhyolo was going up the elevator and wondering what his dad was like. If he got anymore anxious he was spontaneousl combust. He didn't know what hid dad looked like he called out, "Dad?"

Mia: Mia was so exited to see he father. She hoped her dad wasn't really formal. She went up to Apollo and called, "Hey dad," akwardly.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 6/25/2014, 4:06 pm

Corvus rolled his eyes and looked at Milocross, almost chuckling.
    "Lets get out of here Milo, this was a waste of time."
    Milocross nodded and followed his brother back to camp. Erida. What a joke. Maybe they liked her as Hitler better.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rita frowned and looked up at her mother. "Why does she look like Hitler... And why is she being so mean to her kids?" she raised an eyebrow as the two people left, it wasn't every day you'd see someone standing up to a goddess. Especially one so... scary.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/26/2014, 1:07 pm

OOC: Seeing I've got stuff to do and probably won't be able to reply to you guys, I've asked Jake and Theseus if they could reply to this topic instead of me for today. No, this is not special treatment, it's simply me being tired and Jake and Theseus wanting to help. If any other staff person feels they are getting some kind of favorite treatment, then you have my authorization to post here as well.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Post by Theseus12 6/26/2014, 3:37 pm

Approved to do this by Morgan. If you have an issue, feel free to take it up with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Landlord's Daughter
    Ari
    Spoiler:

Hecate speaks in magic
    "I see." Hecate's voice cut through the air and, like always, had a bit of power to it, but this time, the power in her words would strengthen and encourage her daughter. "You, like all heroes, have a great destiny ahead of you. What that is, or even who will be with you, I am not at liberty to reveal, but you will soon find what your purpose is." Hecate nodded, satisfied with her child. She still was a bit rough around the edges, but all demigods were.

~~~~~~~~

Sofia
    Spoiler:

Aphrodite speaks in hearts
    "That's so nice of you to join me!" Aphrodite said kindly, clapping her well manicured hands together. They were painted a soft pink, the same shade as the blush on her cheeks, which accentuated the sunset red dress she wore, made of Egyptian cotton, smooth as silk yet breathes wonderfully. Her lips were coated with a bit of red lipstick, not quite cherry red, as that would be too sharp in contrast with the rest of her outfit, but instead it was softer, like a reddish white rose. Not quite vibrant, and yet not diminished. "So," she asked her daughter. "Have you found someone yet? No, no, not that silly keeper stuff. I mean a man!" She laughed cheerily, and ordered another glass of Nectar. "Seriously, you are beautiful, my dear. They should be after you by the scores! Why aren't they? Why thank you dear." She said this last bit to the waiter who brought them their drinks; Sofia's caramel cappuccino and Aphrodite's Nectar. "So, what's the latest gossip? I'm all ears."

~~~~~~~

Herobrine

Tremble
    Spoiler:

Cymopoleia speaks in waves
    "Listen to me, child." Cymopoleia took her daughter's cheek in her hands, and looked her in the eyes. "Life is like the ocean surface. You are a little ship, tossed about on the waves. There will be times when it is terrifying, and at other times, exhilarating. You must remember, however, that you are my little ship, and even if it seems like I am ignoring you, or are far away, I will always be watching you. Always." a single tear falling from the eye of the goddess, she then hugged her only child once again.[/color]

~~~~~~~~~~

The Musical Tardis

Hope

Spoiler:

Athena speaks in wisdom

Athena regarded her daughter. "You may not be aware of what your talent is, but it is there. You shall find it. This is something that I know for certain. You are my daughter, after all. You can most certainly handle yourself." Athena looked at the wheelchair critically. Surely.... "Surely, if a child of Hecate and a child of Hephaestus were to work together, they could make you some new legs, am I incorrect?"
    ((OOC: I checked with Kenny, and she believes that is allowed. Feel free to correct me though))

~~~~~~~~~~

thelastsonofartemis

Juan:
    Spoiler:

Lethe speaks in amnesia

Lethe thought about it for a moment. "frankly speaking, the gods are not permitted to interfere in the lives of our children. We do not generally resort to coddling." She looked around her, noticing other gods doing exactly that. "Most of the time, apparently.... But no, in spite of my being the river of Forgetfulness, I have not forgotten you, my child. Nor do I not care for you. I care. I merely have to keep my distance. It is our way."

~~~~

Dominik

Spoiler:

Aphrodite speaks in hearts

"Oh, Dominik." Aphrodite smiled. "Only if you choose to let it. We are not ruled by our heritage, nor do our parents define us. Look at me, for instance. please do. The last child of Earth and Sky. I am nothing like them. I am nothing like anybody except me!" with that, she fixed her son with a bright smile.

~~~~~

Beanister

Raven
    Spoiler:

Briareus speaks in manyhands

When Raven started spilling questions, Briareus smiled. His daughter missed him. "Why I left is fairly obvious. I don't exactly blend in like the other gods." Briareus waggled about five hands for some emphasis. "No, I didn't want to leave you, Raven. I hope you can believe me when I say this. I did not. But I had no choice. I don't know how your mother died, either. I wish I could tell you, but I can't. Yes, I watched over you, but like the other gods, I cannot interfere. It is our way." When Raven asked her last question, the Hundred Handed One actually laughed. "I think the only one here who does not appreciate chocolate would be Demeter. They can't be farmed, so she has no interest in it. and you are my daughter. Every question you ask is important to me. I love you, after all."

Moonmoon
    The Carmichael Twins ((OOC: Love your post size. gives me SOOOO much to work with ILY right now))
    Spoiler:

Khione speaks in white

"Oh dear. It seems you mistook me for somebody that is warm. I am the goddess of the snow. If you wanted warmth, you would have gone to Hestia, or that hothead Hephaestus." I am not a warm person. You ought to know this by now. I am a cold person." Her cold, coffee-brown eyes regarded her children, as though they were insects that she would enjoy having the pleasure to dissect. She looked at he daughter with a bit of shock. "Not in his correct mindset? Why my dear, misunderstanding child..." she then covered her mouth, preventing her son from reading her lips. "A little more work, and he'll grow up to become just like his mother."  ((OOC Sorry. such a well written post, and this is the best I can come up with.... I suck....))

~~~~~~~~

((Rhyholo, I am sorry, but IDK how to RP the Phlegethon, so.... Yeah...))

Mia:
    Spoiler:

Apollo speaks in hotstuff
    "Mia!" The sun god strode over to his daughter, embracing her warmly... literally. He was about 8 degrees higher than the normal person; not hot enough to burn, but enough that those he hugged would be warmed up. "We should totally make a Haiku about this." Apollo started to clear his throat.

~~~~~~

Milocross
    Rita
    Spoiler:

Hecate speaks in magic

Hecate sighed. "Put simply, there are several gods whom are not as suited to be parents as others. A goddess of
    hatred would be one to go on that list."

OOC: I do hope that I did a good job here. Sorry for the replies being so sucky

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 11:46 am