A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

The Hecate cabin

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The Hecate cabin Empty The Hecate cabin

Post by Morgan Landry 6/24/2014, 7:57 am

This cabin is made out of glossy black stones, each one carved with a magical inscription. The pediment is decorated with a waxing, full and waning moon, and the walls include bas-reliefs of snakes, cypresses and oaks. Inside of the cabin, you can find a number of bunk beds with dark or green cover colors, as well as numerous plants like aconis, belladonna, mandrake, wolfsbane or dittany. There is always a hue of white Mist floating about in the cabin, changing perception and casting illusions. Bookshelves line the walls, filled with old scrolls and books as well as ingredients for potions; light orbs usually hover around in the cabin, moving as if animated by their own will. There is an air of mystery around this cabin, the doorway framed by two torches of Greek fire that never burn out.

Current active/canon occupants:

∆ Cabin leader
    Lou Ellen

∆ Second-in-command
    Theano Minalkis (aka Morgan Landry)

∆ Other occupants
    Chrysanthemum
    Quinn
    Ari
    Copper
    Akuhei Mizu
    Kane Ray

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/13/2015, 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The Hecate cabin Empty Re: The Hecate cabin

Post by Morgan Landry 6/11/2015, 7:27 pm

I was kinda excited for prom even if I didn't have a date. I had seen and helped a bit with the decorations and they were rather stunning -- there again, it was a demigod party, right? We had Apollo and Hephaestus and Dionysus kids. Art and party just flows in our veins.

Theme being Superheroes, I had decided to come along as Jean Grey/Phoenix: a strapless asymmetrical dress in dark red with a short honey-colored sash. No glitter, no lace, no beadwork, just simple fabric. My hair was a bit curled and dyed crimson, with the Mist, but that was the only alteration I gave to my appearance. Not a shadow of make-up glistened on my face.

"You ready Salem?" I asked as I sprayed a bit of perfume on my neck. Lancôme, my mother had given it to me earlier this year -- well, adoptive mother. Mortal mother. You get the point.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 4/7/2020, 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 10:57 pm

For Salem, everything was ready. Her hair, makeup, accessories, outfit. Everything except her date. Her date you might ask? Kayla Vern. Daughter of Ares. She never really asked her to go to prom with her, but hopefully it was implied. She wore a black outfit with her hair up in a high ponytail. A black necklace hung around her neck. She looked like The Evil Queen..which she was shooting for.

"Yes, yes I'm ready." She stated, coming out all dressed. "You look...nice." She smiled at her before checking herself in the mirror. "Damn..but I look better." She teased.
    PercyandAnnabeth
    PercyandAnnabeth

Female
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2016-06-28

Post by PercyandAnnabeth 6/29/2016, 11:10 am

Um, am I allowed to be asking to join the Hecate kids RP here?
    If so Surprised :
    Name: Lea Cooper
    Mortal Parent: Dean Cooper
    Godly Parent: Hecate
    Personality: Smart, spunky, crafty
    Looks: Long black curly hair, amber eyes, black jeans, black cashmere shirt, wears Egyptian kohl around her eyes, black flats
    If not....  Embarassed
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Post by redline2400 6/29/2016, 11:30 am

OOC: Hi! When making a character, you want to go here and follow the instructions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 10:29 pm