A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Break
Morgan Landry
6 posters

Once Upon A Time (Prom 2014!)

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Once Upon A Time (Prom 2014!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time (Prom 2014!)

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/28/2014, 7:00 pm

I say, "Alright, now what?"

Post by Guest 6/28/2014, 7:01 pm

"This is the part I get confused about."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/28/2014, 7:04 pm

I say, "Oh... Wanna just make our own part for this?"

Post by Guest 6/28/2014, 7:12 pm

"I know how to waltz, but sure, I don't care."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/28/2014, 8:10 pm

I say, "Wait, I remember something a friend of mine taught me before. Allow me." And then I began dancing with Luna.
    OOC: It is slow dancing that he didnt know exactly what it was.

Post by Guest 6/28/2014, 11:38 pm

I smile and let him lead, holding onto him tightly
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/29/2014, 5:59 am

As the song ended I let to of Luna and said, "Thank you for the dance Luna."

Post by Guest 6/29/2014, 8:36 am

"No, thank YOU," I say, then lean in and kiss him
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/29/2014, 4:40 pm

Gregor paused and grinned seeing a happy couple laughing and decided to move eom where else in the hall.

Last edited by Break on 7/1/2014, 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/30/2014, 10:52 am

I kiss her back and say, "What are you talking about? You are the one who agreed to go to prom with me. So overall, thank you."

Post by Guest 6/30/2014, 10:57 am

I blush
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 7/1/2014, 1:20 am

I say, "So... wanna get some punch?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/1/2014, 9:44 am

Prom had started at 6 pm, but Cleo hadn't come before 8 pm. Going to the party at the very beginning was bogus: nobody there to watch you come in! And after all, she thought with a wave of her fan, she was the queen of prom. She had to be seen, didn't she?
    Cleo walked casually but with a certain pride, not to say vanity, in her upkeep. Her model body was garbed in a dress her own father, a fashion designer, had created with green silk and cream-white satin. Leaves of green silk discretely spangled with gold wrapped themselves up her bust, the cleavage sewn from white satin petals; the dress widened at her waist into huge glossy leaves, opening up to reveal larger waterlily-like petals blossoming over the lace-decorated under-dress. Her slim waist was accented by a real waterlily that her best friend Thorne had given her, embued with a special spell so it would not wither or break, or somehow crease during the dance. Her dress reached down to the floor, so her high heel designer shoes couldn't be seen, which was a pity: they too were green and decorated with miniature waterlilies (those were fake, silk-made flowers). Of course, she had emerald-colored silk gloves reaching up to the middle of her forearms and a pearl necklace in the style of the twenties with a single green garnet in the middle, glistening on her throat. Her hair was brushed into a conch braid decorated with a green feather, and she had suiting make-up: a dégradé of green eye shadow, liquid golden eyeliner, gold-spangled L'Oréal Sunset lipstick, discrete golden blush and Dior pearl earrings.
    In daylight, it may be too much, but here, in the darkness, it was fine.

Cleopatra was walking with Jackson, holding his arm, her other hand holding her fan of green and white feathers. She gave him a pretty, casual smile, and continued to stalk on her twelve centimeters high heels. Jackson was dressed as Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty, which had been one of Cleo's favorite childhood movies... the way he fought to save Aurora, even though he had seen her in real only once.. aah, there she went, her eyes became humid. Quick, a tissue -- she couldn't have her tears ruin her make-up!
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 7/1/2014, 11:49 am

Jackson smiled as he walked in with Cleo, holding her arm while his other hand touched the top of his sword, which rested in its sheath. He was prince Phillip for the evening, while the lovely Cleo was Tiana-both Disney icons as he looked around, his blonde hair properly combed so it was as if the prince had stepped from the screen of a VHS tape, into the real world. Jackson was looking forward to this dance, it really was important that it would go perfectly as he looked over to smile at the queen of prom before looking back at the prom itself.

He had picked Cleo up from her cabin only a few minutes prior, arriving promptly at the time she had told him, already to go to this annual engagement to the older campers, most of whom would have a date, and some would be there only to entertain others. If Jackson hadnt a date he would have been on stage, helping the band to play for the others.

Post by Guest 7/1/2014, 6:15 pm

I nod "Sure."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 7/2/2014, 3:29 am

I say, "So do you want me to go get some for both of us and come back here, or we both go over there?"

Post by Guest 7/2/2014, 8:38 am

I laugh quietly. "I'll go with you."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/2/2014, 10:04 am

Arriving at the dance, Cleo waved at the friends and siblings from her clique she could see: Alice, Maddy, Raven, Drew, Rachel, Niamh,... Maddy quickly turned away, though, and Cleo saw her go over to a guy sitting at a table, pulling Raven behind her. The guy was Jeremy, cabin leader of the Minor Water Gods cabin; Cleo knew Maddy was not indifferent to him -- after all, they gossiped a lot in the popular cliques, and Maddy did say several times that Jeremy was one of the hottest guys at Camp. Not to mention she often stole glances at him -- well, they stole glances at each other. Cleo smirked at them as she saw them start to talk, and turned to look at Jackson.

"Well, babe, this looks like it's going to be an amazing evening!" she smiled, batting her eyelids discretely.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 7/2/2014, 1:01 pm

Jackson laughed and smiled at her, holding her arm in his as he walked with her, waving over to his sibling, Rachel. She had come alone, but was by the band and kept the sheet music in line as she helped out. Sweet girl, she was but just couldn't hold onto a guy...not that she would want to. Jackson chuckled at the memory of when Rachel had demanded to be left single before he turned his bright blue eyes back to his prom date.

"This will be such fun!" He smirked and leaned over towards her, lightly pecking her cheek and making sure not to smear her makeup, he didn't wish to mess with one part of her costume at all.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 7/3/2014, 9:44 pm

I say, "Alright then, let us go get some punch."

Post by Guest 7/4/2014, 4:23 pm

I blush and follow him
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/13/2014, 5:32 am

Prom slowly reaching its end, Sawyer had gone 'backstage' to get the paper lanterns; now she was carrying them around in a huge basket and giving them out to the Campers. The prom committee (aka cabin leaders) had planned to do it like in Tangled: light them, and let them float up into the sky. Probably with the 'And at last I see the light' song playing in the background, for the good ole Disney feel.
    She saw two couples close to each other though not dancing and shuffled over, giving them each one lantern.

"Here ya go. You just light 'em and let them float up into the sky, like in Tangled," she explained.

Then they'd do the fireworks and that'd be the end for tonight. Though the Aphrodite's and Dionysus's would probably throw an after, like they usually did.

Post by Guest 7/14/2014, 7:12 pm

I smile and take the lantern. "Sawyer! Nice to see you again, and thanks!" I hug her quickly, let go, and look back at Akuhei.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/16/2014, 3:42 pm

Wow, so much human warmth... Sawyer was actually really surprised. "Um, thanks," she just grumbled, and walked away to give another couple their lantern.

"Aw, she's a nice girl, but damn, her looks sure can't be fixed," Cleo told Jackson after Sawyer was out of earshot. "I'm not even talking about the burn, just, the crook of her nose and her mouth and oh my god, Jackson-la, I'm happy not to be her!" Cleopatra smiled lovingly at Jackson and took his hand as the music of "And at last I see the light" started playing. "And it feels like the sky has somehow shi-ifted," Esmeralda softly sang in her well-modulated voice, looking into Jackson's eyes and kissing him as they let their lantern go up into the sky. His lips tasted of the punch he had just drunk, and the hint of alcohol made Cleo kiss him longer than she had anticipated.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 7/17/2014, 1:49 pm

I smile and say, "So... Nice prom right?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 10:46 am