A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Now Vivid Colors Represent Lividity!

courier six
    courier six

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2014-05-09

Now Vivid Colors Represent Lividity! Empty Now Vivid Colors Represent Lividity!

Post by courier six 7/8/2014, 6:31 pm

I walked along one of the faded paths twisting around the woods in the most convoluted sort of woods. Wildflowers popped up everywhere, their colors grabbing attention and threatening to not let go. My heart pounded; I had been walking for a long while and I was getting tired fast. The tree provided a nice resting spot, my bare skin of my arms rubbing against the rough bark of the wood. I wiped sweat away from my forehead, and proceeded to lift my pink v-neck shirt up to pat at my face. With a sigh, I plopped down on the ground and played with the petals.

Dehydration began to set in, and I sighed. It was a hot summer's day, and I forgot to bring water? Christ, I was losing it. "Dammit," I moaned, before burying my face in my hands. Where was the creek from here? Where was camp from here? Where was anything from here? Was I lost? "This day just keeps getting better!"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Now Vivid Colors Represent Lividity! Empty Re: Now Vivid Colors Represent Lividity!

Post by Brastus 7/8/2014, 8:41 pm

It was weird. Normally I would just go to the arena to beat some punk-ass nerd's ass, like say all the kids from Athena's cabin, and sometimes the kids from Hephaestus's line. It was usually easy to pick on those kids because they always thought that as long as they kept there numbers all summed up and with there gadgets and machines, they mostly thought they would be safe, but that wasn't so. A good fistful of myself always taught they the opposite. Yeah, yeah I knew I was all full of crap like that, but hey, when you were as good as a fighter as me, you could get away with being arrogant as all hell. 

By this point however, I was in a place completely different from the war-torn interior of the cabin number five, or the fighting fields of great of the arena. Indeed I was in a place covered by random, blossoming flowers, strong sprouting trees and magnificent and tall trunks. Ok, I was a warrior, but deep down I did enjoy looking at the trees and staring at there strength. It was a bit hotter than expected, but I didn't really worry since I was from Spain and I was used to incredible temperatures, however just in case, I did have a thin, transparent bottle of ice-cold water that I stole, er borrowed from the mess hall some thirty minutes ago before I walked randomly into the Southern Woods.

Suddenly, as I walked past root and branch, I saw a girl about my age, slumping on a tree. She was pretty good-looking too, with her nice blonde hair, good figure and a bit on the short side. Me, being quite tall staring at six feet and seven inches, easily towered over her, yet I was not going to interrupt her and her…ruminating, so I just fixed upped my outfit and prepared the nicest smile I could, yet i couldn't help looking a bit…devilish.

My outfit  consisted of a blood-red sleeveless shirt with my dagger-like necklace hanging from my sinewy neck and my signature ebony black coat over my brawny body. Fasten around my waist, a belt, made out of the pieces of a padlock, encircled me, while my trousers were dark, albeit slightly lighter than my pitch-black jacket, and finally my shoes were heavy, military-standard combat-ready boots that covered my big and smelly feet. My blue eyes were stating at the girl as she plopped down to the ground and started to play with some rose petals, which made me laugh  just a bit on how she pouted. Yet a second later, she began to look desperate, as if her pants had been set on fire and she wobbled about the place until she went on and on about how great her day was, in a clearly sarcastic way. Right after she complained, I decided to introduce myself, so I walked over to her side and smiled at her.

"Wow, you seem like you've had better days. What's wrong, heat got your tongue?" I said as I appeared before her in my entire splendor. 
    courier six
    courier six

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2014-05-09

Now Vivid Colors Represent Lividity! Empty Re: Now Vivid Colors Represent Lividity!

Post by courier six 7/9/2014, 11:23 am

I looked up, a rather upset look on my face. Sneer, eyebrows squiggled together, nose crinkled, the works. "Yes? May I help you?" I hissed, not really wanting to deal with people. What I wasn't expecting was that this wasn't a person, but a dominating figure that high school girls would gossip about but I really doubted they existed. I gasped, still trying to take in his physical features.

He was strong. Powerful. Frightening. And there was a feeling of fear that I couldn't really get rid of, like ants crawling on my skin. A crow cawed above, taking in the scene with an insincere smile. I shot up, bicolored eyes wide. There was no reason for it, but I felt like I needed to gain some height. Not that it mattered, because the man was over a good foot taller than me. I wavered, trying to look more intimidating than I was. An impossible task, mostly because I couldn't scare a bunny if I tried. As if to ruin the effects, I coughed. My throat -what a traitor!- was dry and it hurt. My eyes wandered over to his water bottle, filled with delicious dehydration-staving sustenance. "Water. Yes, I'm thirsty and you have water. Can I have some?" Far from eloquent, but I figured it would work.

Honestly, I was still scared. I decided the intimidating look wasn't going to work, but a more submissive one would get me what I wanted. I slouched slightly, looking down and straightening out my shirt. To add to the affect, I looked up at him with hopeful eyes. Golly, I felt pathetic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:04 pm