A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

I barely know you but....Prom maybe?

Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

I barely know you but....Prom maybe? Empty I barely know you but....Prom maybe?

Post by Trevor 7/10/2014, 12:33 am

Edward walking in the dark mess hall, which was filled with kids dancing. He had stopped by Naomi's cabin but there was a note there telling him to meet her at the mess hall. On the outside, he managed to keep a cool composure. He had his hands in the pockets of his very expensive suit, that Gavin had bought for him last year, and was leaning against the wall. But deep down, he was nervous as hell. As a way to calm himself down, he found himself surveying the crowd. Taking in as much detail as he possible could, and began evaluating his exit plan. Stop it! He tells himself You have a gorgeous date. This is going to be fun. After a few deep breaths, he quickly looked at the entrench which was to his direct left. Nope still not there. She'll be here
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

I barely know you but....Prom maybe? Empty Re: I barely know you but....Prom maybe?

Post by Lauren 7/10/2014, 9:43 pm

Naomi quickly shuffled into the mess hall. She had to admit, it looked amazing. Her surprisingly steady hands smoothed out her yellow dress, grabbing on the hem and pulling it down. No matter how many times the other girls protested it, she still felt like she could have done better with the costume.

She scanned the crowd, looking for Edward. Finally, she found him, leaning against one of the walls. She started toward him, waving as she approached. "Hey!" she called out to him, smiling.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

I barely know you but....Prom maybe? Empty Re: I barely know you but....Prom maybe?

Post by Trevor 7/10/2014, 11:09 pm

Edward stood there, leaning against the wall. He contemplated just getting the hell out of there. This dating shizz was too much stress for him. He decided to do one more sweep before he left, and as he turned his head around, his eyes locked with hers. His jaw dropped and all his doubts about this evening fanished. She looked, well the only way Edward could think to describe it was: Drop, Dead, Gorgeous. He grinned as he swung forward taking his wait off the wall and waltz over to her. "Hey there beautiful" he said smiling at her. "You look amazing" he finished flapping his hands not really knowing what else to say. She really did, and as he gave her the once up and down look he smiled when he realized she wasn't wearing shoes. He actually started to contemplate taking his off as well.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/10/2014, 11:33 pm

Naomi's cheeks flushed bright red. "Why thank you." Naomi said, smiling. "You don't look too shabby yourself. Although, I should have warned you, the theme was Once Upon a Time, Sorry." She gave him a pitiful look. Though to be fair, there were a lot of other guys who seemed to not have heard. Or maybe they just didn't cared. Either way, he didn't stand out. Herself on the other hand.. Well at least Edward didn't seem to hate the look.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/11/2014, 12:35 am

"You're very welcome" he replies smiling at her. "Oh that's fine. I'm Prince Charming can't you tell?" he tells her with a wink then he does a twirl to show off his suit, laughing. Once he finishes the twirls, he takes a step closer to her. From this distance he could smell her perfume, and it intoxicated him. He felt himself slipping his hand in hers. Coming back to reality, he asks smiling at her "Do you want something to drink?"

Ooc sorry for the short post. Curse this phone >.<
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/13/2014, 10:31 pm

"I see.. Prince Charming seems to be a good idea. I'll buy it. Thank you, I would love something to drink." Naomi said, smiling. She wasn't going to say it, but Prince Charming seemed like a common theme. She wasn't one to complain, he did look very handsome.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/14/2014, 2:21 pm

Edward's grin widens as he leads her to a table, where there were several bowls of punch and a few little things to eat, such as cookies and crackers. He grabs two paper cups, and fills them with punch. He hands Naomi one, and keeps the other for him self. "There you go!" He says as he hands her the cup. "Cheers" He says and he touches the rim of his cup with hers. Edward takes a few slips from the cup, and almost immediately can taste a hint of alcohol. Someone must have put some in earlier in the night. The room was pretty packed with people, and this surprised Edward. He had no idea how many young demigods there actually were.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/15/2014, 11:31 am

Naomi smiled as she answered "Cheers." and took a sip. There was definitely something up with this punch, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Probably just her imagination. She took another sip of her punch. She looked around her, finally taking the view fully in. The mess hall still had that mess hall look that it would never lose, but just barely. The room was covered in so many decorations, it almost overwhelmed Naomi. So, in other words, she loved it.

ooc: Yes, I have decided to use colors. Just giving it a try for now.

Last edited by Lauren on 7/18/2014, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/15/2014, 3:45 pm

OOC: Yay colors! ^.^ lol
    BIC:
      Edward finished examining the crowd and set his unfinished drink down on the table. He turns to face his date and smiles, mostly to himself, admiring how pretty she was. The song playing currently ends with a fade out and there is a pause DJ sets up the next song. After a few seconds Magic by Coldplay can be heard over the speakers. Edward grins as he moves to stand right in front of Naomi and extends his hand, as if asking for hers. "May I have this dance?" he requests, with a wink.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/16/2014, 9:17 pm

"Of Course." Naomi smiled, setting down her cup next to Edward's. She didn't say it, but she was hoping he would ask her. She absolutely adored this Magic by Coldplay. In fact, she loved everything by Coldplay. Naomi took Edward's outstretched hand. "Lead the way Prince Charming."

Last edited by Lauren on 7/18/2014, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/16/2014, 11:29 pm

Edward winks at her as he leads her to the dance floor. Once they reach the middle of the floor, among the masses of demigods gathered to dance together. When they stop Edward swings his arm over Naomi's head, causing her to do a twirl of sorts. Edward laughs at this and he places his left arm on her waist. He doesn't quite know what to do with his right hand. Should he hold her hand up, like people do in super formal dances, or should he place it on her waist something more casual. Instead he decides to offer her his hand palm up to see what she does with it. "Shall we?" He asks with a wink
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/17/2014, 5:23 pm

"Yes we shall." Naomi said, in a rather formal voice. But the expression said that she really didn't mean it. She took his hand the hand he was holding out, and guided it onto her waist. She put her arms  around his neck, interlocking her finger behind it, waiting for him to lead.

Last edited by Lauren on 7/18/2014, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/17/2014, 10:33 pm

Edward smiles as she locks her arms around his neck. He stared at her gorgeous deep blue eyes, never taking his eyes off hers. He begins to lead, guiding her with his hand placed on her waist. He moves in time with the song. He softly clears his throat, feeling a little nervous. It was weird because he never got nervous on a contract, where if he messed up, people died. But he did here.  He just really didn't want to mess this up. "So thanks for coming" He says with an uneasy smile, easily conveying that he was feeling nervous.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/18/2014, 10:51 pm

"Oh you're welcome" Naomi said, smiling. She could obviously tell that the boy was nervous, what with the clearing of his throat and such. She looked into his eyes. She remembered reading somewhere that eye contact was a good idea when In doubt. Although, She was surprised to find him staring right back at her own eyes.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/19/2014, 3:16 pm

Her smile sent butterflies flying in Edward's stomach. He returned her smile, relaxing a bit. The couple danced in silence for about half a minute. Then Edward's brain started saying Do it! Kiss her you idiot! But he didn't know if he should. What if she didn't want to and avoided it. What if he got slapped, he didn't like slaps. They hurt (Edward knew from experience) and it would be embarrassing for both of them if it happened in public. F*** it he thought to himself as he started to lean in
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/19/2014, 9:18 pm

Naomi's eyes widened as he leaned for a.. a kiss?  Instantly, her stomach felt like a dozen butterflies had been released into it, and were trying to escape with all their might. She called this feeling a stomach heart attack, but she had never really felt it in a while. She didn't know what to do, kiss a boy she barely knew or hurt a boy she barely knew's feelings?

Later, when she looked back on this moment, she would have said she kissed him out of the kindness of her heart. To not let him down. But that wasn't entirely true. Even though she didn't love him, a school girl crush, like the one's she had had when she was 13, had begun to take root in her. And that, was probably why she leaned forward slightly, and kissed Edward.

ooc: I hope this is okay and makes sense. I am not entirely sure.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/19/2014, 11:02 pm

OOC: Holy crap that was a pretty awesome post! Also it makes sense ^.^
    BIC

Edward took his hand and held Naomi's cheek in his palm. He didn't know what he was doing, kissing a girl he barely knew. For something that was wrong, it felt right. God what a cliché he thought to himself, as he pulled his lips off of Naomi's. He blushed and stammered as he said "I'm sorry." But he wasn't sorry. He wanted to do it again, right there. The song that was playing ended and a few of the demigods cleared from the dance floor as the DJ prepared his next song. He slide his hand off her cheek, and back to her side. He starts to think that he ruined this evening, and his chances with this amazing girl. But then he calms himself down and gives off his usual smile. "So uh do you wanna get out of here?" He asks her
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/20/2014, 9:46 pm

"Sure. It's stuffy in here anyway. Do you want to go see the stars?"  Naomi asked, pulling away from the spur of the moment kiss. It might actually have been stuffy in there, or it could have just been that her cheeks were flushed such a deep red that she was practically burning up.

OOC: I cant believe Morgan didn't lock our topic..
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/20/2014, 10:14 pm

"That sounds like an excellent idea" Edward replies with a smile. He was also beginning to feel a bit cramped. Also it seemed like the dance was coming to a close. The DJ was packing up his gear and many kids had already started heading towards the exit. "Shall we?" He asks, offering Naomi his arm.

OOC: Ik haha, shall I make the new topic?
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/21/2014, 12:51 am

OOC: Yeah go ahead :)

Naomi looped her arm around Edward's, jokingly saying "Lead the way Prince Edward." She couldn't wait to get outside, breath the cool fresh air, and see the beautiful, glistening stars.

another ooc: Sorry its so short, trying to get this topic completed.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/21/2014, 6:57 am

Edward smiles at Naomi, and then leads her out through the doors of the malls and into the night.
      Ooc: the only one liner you wil ever see me do
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/22/2014, 4:54 am

OOC: Prom is over, I'm locking the topics. You can finish your RPs via PM if you want to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 2:50 pm