A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

IDK what to call this {Private}

Drj71
    Drj71

Male
    Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2014-07-03

IDK what to call this {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: IDK what to call this {Private}

Post by Drj71 7/31/2014, 10:01 pm

"No problem, my friend." I said giving her a thumbs up. I climbed up to the treeline. It was about a 15 minute hike to the rockier side of the Southern Woods. It was where most of the nearby dragon population lived, so it seemed like a good place to start. Putting Baby D (my new name for the dragon) onto my shoulder, I began the trek to the caves, looking behind every minute or so to make sure Aurora didn't book it. I knew she didn't really like fire much, so I could understand why she decided to follow at a safe distance. I just hoped she could suppress that fear long enough not to ditch me in an area knee deep with dragons...
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

IDK what to call this {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: IDK what to call this {Private}

Post by moriarty 8/5/2014, 9:17 pm

I kept behind Jay. He wandered into caves and kept the baby dragon close to him. "Hey, Jay? This guy's pretty big. I don't think I wanna meet the Mama." My breathing started to get shallow, and the dragon burst out a tiny flame. Jay kept looking back at me, probably to make sure I didn't leave. I stepped back even further than I was. "I don't feel good about this."
    Drj71
    Drj71

Male

Post by Drj71 8/7/2014, 4:41 pm

As we got deeper into the caves, Baby D piped up, and began scuttling quickly into the cave. This must have been the cave he lived in. "Okay Aurora, you wait out here and signal us if you see any danger. This shouldn't take long." I ran into the cave following the small patter of Baby D's feet. We arrived at a large cavern. In the middle laid the skeleton of a dragon. "Oh crap..." I whispered, fearing the worst. Baby D seemed to have the same reaction, whimpering and lowering his head. I jumped in with the skeleton to inspect it. It didn't die of natural causes. It looked like it was... devoured. Hell hounds. Baby D seemed to heat up with anger. We walked out to tell Aurora the news. The only question that needed to be answered now was what should we do?
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 8/7/2014, 9:07 pm

I nodded and stood outside. I heard the patter of the dragons feet go in, followed by larger footsteps, which were obviously Jay's. I loaded an arrow into my crossbow, preparing for any incoming attacks. I was a lesser demigod, so I didn't have any powers or a powerful essence. I doubted anything would come and attack. I struck up a conversation with a dryad, but she left rather quickly. Eventually, I heard Jay's footsteps echoing inside the cave. "So? What happened? You're out rather quick." Jay appeared with the dragon on his tail. I sighed with disdain.
    Drj71
    Drj71

Male

Post by Drj71 8/8/2014, 1:13 am

"Looks like something got to Mama before we did." I said, sitting on a rock and pulling out a rib from the dragon. "Judging by the bite marks, it looks like hellhounds. From what I can gather, Mama D sent Baby running so he could escape. Part of the pack followed him, while the other part stayed and went for the big kill. I really don't want to meet anything that can kill a dragon. But we can't just leave Baby D here all alone. This little adventure of ours escalated quite quickly..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 9:50 am