A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Remnants of Death ((Athena))

Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Remnants of Death ((Athena)) Empty Remnants of Death ((Athena))

Post by Theseus12 7/17/2014, 7:19 pm

Drizzt was walking. Even though he was younger than his sister, he was the one supporting her. She was half dead with exhaustion, and Drizzt was always protective of her. his shovel was in full size, and he was using it as a walking stick, though he was willing to use it as a weapon if needed. It wouldn't have been the first time. "We're almost here, sis." he said, his dead sounding voice unable to convey the hope he held.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Remnants of Death ((Athena)) Empty Re: Remnants of Death ((Athena))

Post by Sammy 7/17/2014, 7:51 pm

Navi Albertson was ghostly pale. Not her usual porcelain pale that she absolutely hated, but a thin, breakable paper-white. Her clothes were ripped, as well. In all, she looked a bit like a sickly homeless person, which, in a way, she was.

"I'm good, Drizzt. I'm fine," She lied, shrugging herself off her brother and leaning against a tall pine tree. "Do you think this is it?" She asked looking up at the large sign hanging over her head. "Camp Half-Blood". "Are we really here?"

To be honest, Navi found it hard to believe. After everything they'd been through, they couldn't actually be in the one place where they were relatively safe.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 7/17/2014, 8:35 pm

"I certainly hope so, Navi. I hope so..." Drizzt looked down to the camp, his red eyes burning with determination to protect his sister. He got like this sometimes. When his sister was in danger, he abandoned all else to protect her. He would die first before he allowed her to be touched.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 7/17/2014, 8:42 pm

Navi stood up slowly, before joining her brother overlooking the camp. "Looks like a nice place," She commented, putting her weight on her strong leg and trying to look carefree.

"I bet they have hot food. And kids. Lots of little kids, just running around. Maybe even chocolates. Preferably European." Navi almost drooled at the thought. That would've been extremely unattractive, though. And Navi didn't like being unattractive.

"What are we waiting for?" She asked, taking a tentative step down the hill. Then another.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 7/18/2014, 6:49 am

Drizzt enjoyed the concept of food, he wasn't going to deny it. Chocolate would be good too, but "Honestly, I'd settle for a shower right now. and maybe some fresh clothes." Drizzt couldn't tell, because he couldn't smell himself, but he probably looked and smelled like death, ironic with his heritage. His sister looked paler than usual. Most of the time, she looked like porcelain giving her the look of some kind of china doll, but she was much tougher than some glass doll. Even so, he worried for his big sister. especially now that her skin had turned the color of funeral bandages. It was a little worrying when your sister's skin tone started to match that of a corpse. She never, as far as he knew, worried about it, as his skin was gray as Death for his entire life. His sister asked what they were waiting for, and started to totter forward. He was by her side in an instant, ready to catch her if she fell. His shovel shrank to the size of a spoon, and he put it in his pocket, wrapping an arm around Navi as he did so.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 7/18/2014, 1:36 pm

OOC: You wanna end it here? There's not much we can do, at this point, and I feel like your post is the natural place.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 7/18/2014, 4:23 pm

((Sure))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 2:58 pm