A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jara (PRIVATE)

RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female
    Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2014-04-20

Jara (PRIVATE) - Page 6 Empty Re: Jara (PRIVATE)

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 7:06 pm

"I want you guys to stop being so loud an obnoxious."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 7:10 pm

"We're not...why are you bothering us, Tina? Go away. You already failed with Jason, so-"

At that moment, Jason just literally picked Tara up and started kissing her. All the JFGs around screamed. He was probably squeezing her with his muscles because she was tiny and he was huge, but he wanted to prove a point. And kiss her. That too.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 7:14 pm

Jason had picked Tara up so her feet weren't even on the sand anymore. Tara wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. The JFG were screaming and she wasn't sure why.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 7:20 pm

The JFGs were pretty psychotic. One was so mad that picked up a picnic basket and swung it at her, trying to seriously injure her back. Jason luckily dodged it for her, breaking the kiss, but unluckily got hit. Of course his back wasn't weak so the heavy basket didn't seriously injure him, but he got a bad cut. "Ahhh." He put Tara down and held his back. All the JFGs pushed her out of the way, hard, and attended to Jason, showering him with kisses. He tried to get away from them, but his back hurt too much.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 7:30 pm

Tara shoved at least five girls before she started screaming. "IF YOU TERDS DONT GET OUT OF MY WAY IM GOING TO SNEEZE ON YOU." Several girls moved and only a few tried to hit her. She gave Jason a weak smile, "Ugly is contagious."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 7:33 pm

Jason grinned. "Too bad your not ugly." He slowly got up, holding onto his back. "My six pack can get some sun another day." He patted it. "Sorry, gonna have to cancel our date again. I can't stand fully up." He walked away.

The girls just snickered. "Nice, Tina, blew your chances again."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 7:40 pm

Tara yelled a few things at te girls about being unintelligent and frilly before adding, "Jason kissed me! I don't think you idiots understand that! I didn't make the first move!" Tara then paused and look the other way. When she looked back she sneezed loudly on the closest girl to her.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 7:48 pm

They freaked out and ran away.

TIME SKIP

Jason was in his bunk, laying basically motionless. He was awake and watching a movie. He'd barely moved all day.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 7:52 pm

Tara knocked on the door, "Jason? Can I come in?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 8:01 pm

"Yeah, come in." He sighed, putting another pack of ice on his back.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 11:43 pm

Tara opened the door only slightly and squeezed through the small crack. She slammed the door quickly and lock it. Tara picked a rock out of her hair and threw it on the floor. She looke at Jason and held up a grocery bag. "I brought stuff in a bag! In a bag because a.) I didn't want to carry it and b.) I wasn't sure if you developed a sick fear of picnic baskets." She sat down on his bed, "I'm not funny."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 8:06 am

Jason laughed. "You are, though. It's fine, didn't even have to go to the infirmary. It'll be ready by tomorrow."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 9:10 am

Tara nodded and opened the bag and brought out two cups, a two liter of Root beer, a gallon of vanilla ice cream, and two spoons. "You from porch is covered in girls."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 11:44 am

"Close the blinds." Although he got a little more scared in the dark after that movie, yeah. He made himself a root beer float and took a sip. "Delicious." He wiped his mouth on a napkin, having a little vanilla icecream about his lip. He just laughed at himself, throwing it away. He took another sip. Root beer and his spray; his favorite two smells. He took another drink, then put it down. Someone knocked on the door.

"Oh, Tina!"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 11:52 am

Tara jumped up and ran to the bathroom, "I wasn't here." She closed the door and locked it.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 11:57 am

Jason slowly got up and moved toward the door. He opened it.

"Where's Tina?"

"She's not here."

"...Well, then, I guess she wouldn't mind her giving you this." She smirked, knowing she was in the bathroom. She handed him a piece of paper.

"What's this?"

"The February 14th 2012 Edition of Tara's Diary."

"I don't care about it," he lied. He was sort of curious.

"Fine. Girls, let's leave." They did so.

Jason closed and locked the door. He said, "you can come out." He sat on his bed, then looked down at the paper, about to read it-
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 12:04 pm

Tara unlocked the bathroom door and looked sheepishly from the door. "Please don't."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 12:06 pm

"Fine. I'll just go throw it somewhere where everyone'll find it," he joked. "Relax, I'm kidding. here you go." He handed it to her.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 12:10 pm

Tara's eyes widened, "serious?" She looked at the paper. It had hearts and doodles all around the edges. Jason's name was written quite largely amungst the other words and had more hearts around it. "I hated valentines day."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 12:13 pm

"I can tell, but you certainly liked hearts. I still won't read the text, though, because I respect it. Just throw it away or put it in your diary. I suggest you don't put in back in your diary in case they get it again."

ooc: He's trying to trick her so later he can take it from the trash and read it.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 12:17 pm

"I don't keep a dairy any more." Tara crumbled the paper and threw it under a random bunk hoping its collect dust for years to come. Tara's face was hot, she was afraid he saw his name. She sat down on his bed next I him and took the tub of ice cream and ate right out of it with her spoon.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 12:25 pm

"Well, uhm, guess I'll just keep the other tub." Jason took it and went to put it in a fridge or something. When he came back, he sat by Tara, who was like, destroying the icecream. He started laughing, and in the middle of an icecream scoop, he quickly kissed her. Ice cream and his spray. His second favorite smell. He looked at the clock. It was 7:21 PM. He went to get take a shower. Before his shower, he lifted his shirt to examine his abs, then flexed to see his muscles. He went into the bathroom.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 12:32 pm

When Jason snuck a kiss she had to fight back a smile. He was being really nice about the paper thing. Tara put down her spoon. She could honestly eat all day. I must seem like a pig. While Jason was in the shower Tara felt awkward and left the cabin. "Hey Tina, did Jason get bored?" Tara smiled, "how long have you been sitting out here? You look sunburned." The girl frantically looked fr a mirror and Tara jumped off the porch and went to go shower, then curl up with a book.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 12:45 pm

When Jason was ready for bed, he picked up the paper:

February 15, 2012
    Congratulations to you, Tara, you made it through another Valentines Day alone. You can start your pity party now. Yesterday was just terrible. All of my step sisters some how got a date. All of them. All m brothers even got dates. They said I didn't get a dat because I'm ugly. Apparently being related to the goddess of beauty doesn't make you pretty. Whatever. One of my step-sisters, Jessica, went to the dance with Jason Sungo. Oh. My. Gods. He is just so perfect. His abs? I could spend hours looking at them. Of course Jessica would murder me, but geeeeeeeez. He's like a fictional character. Beautiful, too perfect to be real, and doesn't know you exist.
    I wonder what he is doing, like right now. Probably at the beach tanning or at the gym. There is a group of girls, the Jason's fangirls, that like follow him around. They all take turns just randomly kissing him. I would never "take turns" kissing someone like that. Besides, they said I can't be in the group. I don't want to be in the group anyways. What if he had a girlfriend? And people just attacked him? Obnoxious much? I wish Jason would just look at me. Maybe I'll stop reading and being normal.

Once he read it all, he couldn't help but to laugh and give a big smile. He already knew how'd he trick her tomorrow.

-----

The next morning, Jason was a bit sneaky. He woke up, of course looked his absolute best as always, then poured a bottle of water on himself. He got a towel. He went to the Aphrodite cabin, and knocked on the front door.

ooc The diary part was written by RebekahJane9494.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 12:51 pm

Tara wa beginning to get used to waking up to the soud of knocking. She opened the door and slipped out. She was wearing a random shirt and a pair of shorts. "You're wet."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:32 pm