A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Counting Constellations

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Counting Constellations  Empty Counting Constellations

Post by Bucky Barnes 7/23/2014, 2:25 pm

Marie stared blankly at the sky. It was specked with stars that looked like lit candles against a dark wall. She found many constellations right off the bat, naming stars and planets in her head. She was unaware of anyone else being in the observatory, which kind of made her sad, she didn't really like to be alone. With a sigh, Marie took a seat in the chair closest to the telescope she was using. Its almost midnight... she thought, No one is going to come up here this late.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Counting Constellations  Empty Re: Counting Constellations

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/23/2014, 2:57 pm

Every step hurt to Ian. He'd just faced the others in the arena and lost many times, but it didn't matter now. He was done being cool, he was going to be him. He walked out to the observatory, seeing a female. He put on his smile. "You look beautiful."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 7/23/2014, 3:10 pm

Marie nearly jumped out the window when he hard a males voice from behind her. Did he just say I looked beautiful? Was he talking to me? Please tell me there's someone else in here. She glanced around the room. There was no one but her and the guy she found only slightly creepy. She looked down at herself. She was wearing an over-sized tee-shirt and dark jeans. Her sloppily cut hair fell to just below her shoulder in an un-even braid. The random blue highlights woven in with her black hair. She looked at him blankly, wondering why he would say that. "Thanks, I guess?" She muttered, raising an eyebrow. Her dark blue eyes studied the boy, trying to find out what kind of guy he was. He looked injured, limping a bit. He must have just been in battle. "Are you okay?" She asked him with just a bit of concern.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/23/2014, 10:07 pm

His smile went away. "Yeah, I'm alright. I've rusted out with the flirting for today. I came here to just be me. I'm Ian. Yes, I just called you beautiful. Yes, I sort of meant it. You don't meet many truly beautiful people around here. But I found one." Ian sat down next to her. "Your turn, what's your story?"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 7/23/2014, 10:14 pm

Marie narrowed her eyes at him. His whole personality was so movie-like she couldn't figure out if it were real or not. "Is it your goal in life to sound like a guy from a chick-flick?" She asked with half a smile. She wasn't really wanting to share her 'story' with this guy named Ian who jumped out of her television screen. "And you seem like you're doing just fine with the flirting. As for my story, I don't have much of one." It was true. At times she couldn't even remember her own life, she didn't really want to share it with this total strange. Okay, not total, she knew his name. "I'm Marie, My mother is Ourania." She allowed the knives concealed under her sleeves fall into her palms for a second before she pushed them back into their place with the tips of her fingers. This was a nervous habit, and she was so used to doing it she barely even noticed anymore... except for when she scratched herself, which hadn't happened in quite a while.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 10:26 am