A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

guitars are cool

Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

guitars are cool Empty guitars are cool

Post by Watsky 7/30/2014, 1:59 pm

If you love me let me go
    back to my boring Tokyo,
    where the demons from my past
    leave me in peace.

Aidan walked into the dusty room, grimacing a little. Walking around in a small circle, he looked for a place to set down his instrument. Which was his beloved shiny black Fender acoustic. He loved this guitar probably more than his mother. Just by a little. He finally found a place on the corner piano. Or, more like the piano bench. He took his guitar out of the case and smiled. He used the piano beside him to tune quickly, and dwelved into practicing. He could practice with the electric one in the room, but he was in an acoustic sort of mood.
    And it certainly didn't help that he couldn't get the boy from prom out of his mind. It was amazing that Aidan could not find him anywhere. Well, passing by his cabin would have been the prime way to look for him, but that was embarrassing and Aidan had better things to do. There were plenty other boys willing to give him attention, and that was good enough for him.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

guitars are cool Empty Re: guitars are cool

Post by mabel pines 8/26/2014, 4:56 pm

Taleis Heap

Son of Clymene

taleis hasn't got any clue how he got to where he is, but he's fairly certain from all the instruments that it's some kind of music room. that, or he's entered an alternate universe where everyone has been replaced by instruments. although that would be fairly weird; taleis can't imagine what the purpose of that universe would be.

anyways, the point is, he has somehow found his way to a music room of some sort; which is unfortunate, because taleis doesn't know how to play any instruments. (ooc: have u got any idea how much i am resisting making a d*ck joke rn NO U DON'T)

except maybe it's not as unfortunate as he had originally thought, because taleis spots someone playing guitar and their hair looks entirely too familiar. entirely too familiar meaning it looks like hot aidan from the dance's hair. taleis hopes it's aidan's hair.

he was playing guitar, as if the universe wanted to torture taleis any more with hopelessly attractive british boys. seriously, that is just downright offensive. next thing you know he'll be able to sing or something. gods, taleis' heart hurts at the thought of it. entirely unfair, that would be.

he decides to knock his fingers on the wall before saying, "you never told me you could play guitar."

© albatross, © sherlock

Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/2/2014, 3:09 am

If you love me let me go
    back to my boring Tokyo,
    where the demons from my past
    leave me in peace.

Aidan jumped when he heard the taps, hitting the D string particularly hard. He looked up, setting his eyes upon his starler. He saw Peter Pan from Prom, and his first thought was, Damn. Call Aidan thirsty, he didn't care. It wasn't fair that Peter Pan, Taleis, was so hot. Like, there was no reason. But there he was, glowing with cute, saying in the most adorable voice, "You didn't tell me you could play guitar," and Aidan nearly had a cardiac arrest.
    He smirked, breaking his stare. Setting his guitar beside him, he shrugged. "You didn't tell me lots of things about you, mister Pan." He gave Taleis a big smile before standing up. See, he could be polite. "It's nice to see you," he said. He tried not to check Taleis out, at risk of embarrassing himself like that night, which would be bad. But truly, he was glad he saw Taleis, wondering if it was destiny. It was totally destiny bringing them together in a dusty music room because Aidan was too lazy to look for the hottest guy in camp.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 12/25/2014, 5:22 pm

Taleis Heap

Son of Clymene

taleis lets out a loud laugh. "it's nice to see you too, prince charming," taleis says, grinning down at him. he is so cute.  especially with those glasses on, gods, taleis wants to ruin him-

er. let's pretend you didn't hear that, shall we? we shall. yes we shall.

"so," taleis says, trying to subtly check aidan out. it probably doesn't work; taleis is no master at that. aidan is small and wearing glasses, and taleis is only human. how is he expected to cope with pretty boys in glasses? he can't. this is so unfair. cute, tiny british boys who can play guitar and who wear glasses. not in the slightest bit fair, really.

he grins at aidan again, wide and shark-like. he wonders if it's too early to try to impress aidan with his terrible pickup lines. not to, like, actually pick him up, but to make him laugh, which would then help taleis, like, pick him up, or whatever. because he thinks taleis is funny, yeah.

that whole thing kind of got away from taleis. the point is, taleis will make aidan laugh with his terrible pickup lines, and then they will ride off into the sunset on a unicorn or something, because taleis wants to ride off into the sunset on a unicorn.

© albatross, © sherlock

Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 12/29/2014, 3:37 am

Aidan Mason

200Nope, not fair. Not fair one bit. Taleis was not allowed to look at him that way, gods. At least they were both bad at discreetly checking  people out. Aidan almost felt self conscious, but he supposed he was used to it, as he was very promiscuous. No, really, why are you looking at him that way?
    And then Taleis gave him that grin and Aidan thought he might combust on the spot. Half of him wanted to grab Taleis by the hair and lay his lips all over him -- and the other half wanted to run away and sort out his priorities in life because Taleis was another infatuation waiting to happen. But no, Aidan, obsession is bad, no matter how hot.
    He laughed shortly with a big grin. "So?" He stepped the tiniest bit closer, leaning in. "What do you play?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 2:13 am