A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

today, you inspired me

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

today, you inspired me Empty today, you inspired me

Post by beanie 9/2/2014, 4:07 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

Being at camp sucked at times. Her foster parent's had let forced her to come back from their family vacation early, saying something about "more learning experiences" and "have fun with your friends". Funny thing is, London doesn't have many friends here, they annoy her a lot. She just thought that her parents wanted to dump her here while they take the boys to China without her. Great.
    But she wasn't complaining, just yet. More alone time for her.

She had woken up early, taking her time to sneak out've the Other Gods cabin (sometimes having a not so famous god as your parent stunk) and to the showers. She made sure to take a while to finish as well, there was some peppy Aphrodite girls that were complaining the London had the cleanest shower. And she had used up all the hot water. Tee hee~
    So there she was, sitting in the middle of a bench at the Amphitheater, wearing a light blue blouse, white tank underneath, purple shorts, red flats, black fedora, and a bunch of bracelets on her arms that jangled whenever she moved her arms. This time, she had dyed her hair pink with some green strands peaking out from the last time she had dyed her hair. Her face had a little touch of makeup, some blue eyeliner and black eye shadow. London likes bright colors.

She wasn't here to watch the Apollo boys who were having a not-so-private jam session (even though they seemed to want her attention). London was more interested in her computer, using the mixing software that she downloaded so she wouldn't have to use that clunky mix station. She only had one earphone in her ear (cause headphones were operated), the other one hanging lonely. She was in the middle of mixing Shake It Off with Shake It up cause a little Hebe girl had asked her. London wouldn't have done it but the girl strangely offered money. Weird, but when she's done she could get something from the store.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

today, you inspired me Empty Re: today, you inspired me

Post by Morgan Landry 9/7/2014, 5:49 am

The Amphitheater was one of Arian's favorite places at Camp Half-Blood: made out of gleaming white marble like the Dionysus amphitheater in Athens, with a skene, proskenion, parodoi, and everything that went with it; she loved to spend time here, writing music, playing music, or preparing for the next play with the other actors. It was framed with hibiscus flowers and bougainvillea, casting fresh and sweet fragrances in the hot summer air; she blessed the Demeter kids for that, and all the flowers they were making grow across Camp.

Her glossy chocolate hair was braided over one shoulder, some strains died pastel orange to match the color of her embroidered tank top. She also had a pair of white shorts and mid-heeled hook-and-eye shoes accented with golden charms. Loving to accessorize, Arian had completed her outfit with a breezy white gauze shawl, golden rings, sunglasses and layered bracelets on both her wrists, drawing attention to her hands.

The daughter of Apollo walked down the klimakes, seeing some of her siblings performing on the stage. The Amphitheater was mostly empty, except for them and a girl with died hair who was on her computer. Curious, Arian approached her -- noticing she had a really nice clothing style -- and saw she was mixing music, one headphone in her ear. She could feel what the music was just by looking at the screen, and it was very inventive.

"Hey there," she smiled, walking down a couple of steps to stand next to her. "I just wanted to say, that's beautiful and very creative, what you're mixing. I love it."
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 9/7/2014, 7:51 am

WE RUN THE NIGHT

London was in the middle of her mix when a girl came over and started talking to her. She didn't notice the girl until after she spoke, almost startling London. Normally, London would've smacked the girl but there was something about this girl she found intriguing, she wasn't sure if it was the clothes, hair, or weirdness.
    But how did she know she was mixing. London felt no one behind her until the girl came which was weird. Was this girl a stalker?

"Okay, how the hell did you know that I'm mashing tow songs together?" London said while putting her mashup on pause.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 6:39 pm