A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Cat in the Hat who sat on a rat [private]

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

The Cat in the Hat who sat on a rat [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cat in the Hat who sat on a rat [private]

Post by Holly 11/11/2014, 3:13 am

It took her a moment, but Charlotte slowly nodded, slowly looking away from the demititan and towards the floor. "I....that's what I've been told..." She whispered, trying to avoid any large questions but she couldn't dodge them all, not since she was this close to having a bad anxiety attack and possibly spilling all of the knowledge she knew.... No doubt Eliza would be furious while Andrea proud...but she couldn't risk that right now, she just couldn't risk another painful night from Eliza.

Looking back up from the floor to Stella, she moved a hand to press her long blonde hair behind one ear, letting her blue eyes shine as the most noticeable feature about her person at present moment.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

The Cat in the Hat who sat on a rat [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cat in the Hat who sat on a rat [private]

Post by Kendall 11/14/2014, 9:24 pm

"What you've been told, huh? Interesting." This bond was natural, shared between mortals and demigods alike. Stella had already narrowed down this mystery to several answers, but she was sure one of them was the most probable of all: The girl had multiple personalities. It would explain why all three 'sisters' would have died in a domino effect if only one did; why the girls looked so similar; how the girl -- Andria? What was this girl's real name? -- was reacting to all of Stella's questions.

Slowly, an old documentary she had watched several years ago floated through her memories hazily -- Stella knew what she wanted to say about this girl's supposed bond to her 'sisters,' but she couldn't remember the exact technical term. Would that be necessary, though? She thought it shouldn't; the girl would still get the idea if the demititan only described the thing to her.

Narrowing her eyes, she licked her bottom lip and stared at her intently, watching for her reactions. "Who's told you these things?"

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/16/2014, 10:00 am

"I....andria....and...my...my father" She whispered and looked down, sighing. She could remember her dad, his warm smile and comforting hugs, his gentle words and how he would talk to her, protect her... He was here not now though, he had perished in the revolutions in Libya, and that had been the birth of Eliza.

Through the tragedy of the death of her father Eliza had been formed and these memories of hi death that raced through her mind caused Eliza to enrage, to become stronger and battle harde to take control, but Charlotte couldn't do that, couldn't et that happen yet...it was too risky with Stella questioning her
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/16/2014, 7:09 pm

Then her father was probably a huge liar, because that definitely wasn't the case here. Stella glanced around at the library, noting that there weren't that many people around at all: the nearest person, as far as she could sense, was about two shelves down from her and Andria -- or whatever she said her current name was. So they could keep it between them, at least.

Stella wasn't in the least uncomfortable with confronting her new friend directly about her supposed sisters, but there was something that told her that spreading around the camp that this chick has multiple personalities was probably a bit too far. They could find out themselves if they wanted; it really wasn't that difficult, based on their conversation. But it wasn't the demititan's job to be messenger and resident stereotypical blonde gossiper for camp, that was the Aphrodite cabin's job.

Her mouth twitched slightly as she watched the girl, wondering again what her real name could be. "Nobody else? You would think you'd see somebody else, a psychiatrist maybe, for those multiple personalities of yours."

Last edited by Kendall on 11/16/2014, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/16/2014, 9:47 pm

"I....multiple...no...they...they..." She sighed and looked down. "Yeah...they are all in here" she tapped her head and crossed her legs shyly, holding her hands together. "I...I can't leave camp...at least not I...Eliza loves to...andria goes out to shop...I....I stay here...it's safe...kinda" She shuddered and remembered the detail that Eliza would tell the other two about the constant fights she would get in, the bickering, the arguing, the scars she would receive...and now Stella knew inside her head.

"You won't tell anyone, will you? People try to hurt me when they know in Eliza...she gets in trouble and I'm blamed" She whispered and smiled a little "like when she put glue in shampoo in the Aphrodite cabin...or when she changed the arrows in the Apollo cabin to backfire..." She sighed again. "Andria thinks your amazing"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/17/2014, 5:59 pm

"Oh no, of course not -- I'm a terrible person who deserves to go to the Fields of Punishment for the rest of eternity or until the Underworld collapses in on itself, but I know my boundaries. You can't control yourself, unlike most of the scum lurking around the camp -- I'll harass them because they mostly choose to act like cocky brats." That was, obviously, a vague promise: if Stella ever felt in the least threatened or bored with Andria or whoever the girl was now claiming to be, then she would freely tell people about her condition and let them eliminate her for the demititan. Otherwise no, she'd keep it to herself; it wasn't worth sharing, and for some reason the daughter of Ouranos felt the slightest twinge of pity for her.

It was probably hard knowing you couldn't control yourself all the time, and were even being tormented by one or more of these sides frequently, without being able to expel them without hurting yourself in the process. Mortal therapy and medicines helped, Stella supposed, but she had no idea what demigods and immortals would do about this. Perhaps a child of Psyche would know, being so wrapped up in people's souls.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/17/2014, 10:49 pm

Charlotte nodded and smiled at her. "Thank you!" She stepped forward to give her a hug but hesitated, stepping back once more and looking down. "Sorry....would you like a hug?" Charlotte asked and suddenly the gears in her brain ticked from her personalities fighting, to plotting, scheming.

Eliza was going to take this to her advantage, use any and all points of Stella knowing that they were in one, manipulation, deception...yes she would enjoy that! Of course she still had to fight through andria...but that she could handle.

Andria was going to try to strengthens we friendship hopefully, and become close to Stella as a friend, a helper, an ally...all rided on Charlotte though. All on her.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/18/2014, 2:48 pm

A change in Stella's expression flitted across her face for a brief second, but that look of disgust was gone just as fast, replaced by a stern expression. The other girl was too unpredictable with her multiple personalities -- especially that one that tried to fight her in New York. It would be foolish for the demititan, who barely knew her and her triggers, to accept even this slight sign of friendship so easily and casually; the two weren't friends. Acquaintances, maybe, but that was stretching it. For now, Stella decided, she would watch Andria/Eliza/whoever this one was, watch for their tics and differences and, maybe, what would make one change to the next. Then she would have even more of an advantage over her, to use her knowledge of the other girl's head against her when the time came.

(She also hated physical affection, but that was irrelevant right now. She wanted a field advantage, not to be stabbed in the back.)

"Ah, no. I don't hug anyone. Not my style." Stella's style was more of a keep-everyone-away person herself. She was self-reliant and could fare well without human interaction -- she didn't need friends desperately enough to trust just anyone.

Last edited by Kendall on 11/18/2014, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/18/2014, 4:52 pm

Charlotte nodded slowly, understanding what such a person meant and could simply be without, wellX human interaction. Eliza was the same way, cold and disconnected...until she wanted to best poor Charlotte down once more. Andria on the other hand was the flirty, happy one with such friends she didn't have enough time in the day to list them all. That and she hadnt been around much, due to the writer.

"I...I'm not exactly sure what to say...most people who know my secret of my sisters don't exactly stick around or remain friendly...the mortal school I went to was horrible, Eliza being a bully, andria being popular and me....me being lonely" She said, her voice going from the normal library volume down into a slow and soft whisper, like the gust of the wind that breezed through the open windows.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/18/2014, 5:55 pm

"Not sure why you're assuming I'll stay around for very long either -- I don't exactly keep friends very well, so that's out. I'll be fine with you until I get annoyed and then you're done, but hopefully that won't be for a while." Stella didn't really know why anyone would want to be friends with a demititan like her, but she supposed it was her shocking beauty or hardcore not-parkour skills that drew in all the ladies and gents and... made them attack her. They were probably jealous deep down inside, she wouldn't put it past those brats.

Sniffing the air suddenly, she noticed the faint smell of french fries coming from the library tables, the scent slowly permeating throughout the area. Maybe she'd only noticed because she hadn't eaten for several hours and could hardly remember what she'd eaten for breakfast: egg sandwich, bacon and scrambled eggs, a bagel? Zeus. She should go get something to eat.

After, of course, she watched the librarian tear the idiot with the fries a new one.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/18/2014, 7:17 pm

Charlotte nodded slowly and glanced n the same direction as the demititan and towards the fries. Food. Licking her lips she could remember earlier in the morning how much she had eaten, which really wasn't much. Eliza starved her, and andria ate relatively little to keep her figure so Charlotte really didn't get too much and felt her stomach growling. That or Eliza was snarling to get out and reign supreme.

"Maybe...maybe we can talk later? I'm...I'm kinda hungry and I guess that andria has art class or Eliza has archery...not that they really let me have a say in anything" She sighed and put the book she had been holding back on the shelf.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/18/2014, 7:41 pm

"Yeah, sure, whatever. I need to go check out this book." Sighing, the demititan turned back to the shelf of children's books and picked up that one, thin book she'd picked out for her sister, rubbing the scratched plastic covering with her fingers. Stupid, stupid life. She shouldn't have come here; now she'd just gotten herself entangled with some other girl's messy drama for a life and was stuck there as some symbol of half-friendship, half loathed enemy. She'd much rather be a total enemy, personally, that was her entire purpose in life and being seen as a friend to some lowly demigod was a slightly appalling thought. If only there were more demititans like her, then camp would be much more fun.

Stella should have just stayed in her cabin today instead of trying to be nice to Tempest; she loved the brat but... this wasn't worth it. At all.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/18/2014, 8:00 pm

Charlotte turned on her heel and rushed out of the library, but didn't make it far before Eliza emerged, forcing them to their knees before laughing, triumphant at last.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/18/2014, 8:14 pm

As soon as the girl had left, Stella went and checked out her book for her sister, noting that the librarian was side-eyeing a boy at one of the tables intensely as she scanned the book's bar code. The demititan took it and disappeared from the library in a gust of wind, whistling to herself softly as she let the currents take her to her sister's cabin.

[ooc: Hmm. Are we posting anywhere else, or is the end for now?]
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/18/2014, 8:19 pm

Ooc: end for now? If you want I'll come up for a plot for them
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/18/2014, 8:26 pm

[ooc: Nah, ending for now is fine; you don't need to do that.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 5:16 am