A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Jayce Rennolds's Bunk

Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2014-09-17

Jayce Rennolds's Bunk Empty Jayce Rennolds's Bunk

Post by Zorganorg 9/19/2014, 7:08 pm

Jayce walked in after hitting the wrestling pit. He cracked his neck and sat on his bed. For being new not many people got in his way. Maybe it was because he was a son of Ares... Maybe it was because he was a big chunk of meat no one wanted to get in the way of... He thought of some of the possibilities but decided not to think about it. He stood up and put on a fresh pair of clothes a pair of Jeans  and a Wight T-shirt with a Black leather jacket, his Dark black hair was still wet from sweat. He looked around for his Black Steel toe boots when he found them he put them on and started to tie them.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Jayce Rennolds's Bunk Empty Re: Jayce Rennolds's Bunk

Post by Morgan Landry 9/20/2014, 7:31 am

Chiara strode in after Jayce, sweat beading her over-freckled skin. The Ares cabin just had a hand-to-hand combat lesson with the Hephaestus, and if Chiara hadn't had years of training in French boxing, wrestling (beach wrestling, freestyle, Greco-Roman) and pankration, she'd be dead right now. She had wrestled two of the best fighters of the other cabin and had won approximately the same amount of times she had lost.
    Chiara undid her headgear and dropped it on her trunk, where it landed with a thud; she was wearing a red sports top with black Nylon shorts, and special wrestling shoes. The shapely, steel-hard muscles she had acquired from years of military training and Camp activities were glistening with sweat. She went to take a shower, the ice cold water aggressively refreshing on her skin, then put fresh clothes on: a black tank top, camouflage trousers, metal-tipped combat boots and a fingerless leather gloves. She brushed her blazing red curls out of her face, then looked over at the new guy, Jayce. He had arrived last night, but he did look like a son of Ares: bulky, muscled, leather jacket. She just hoped it matched his personality, she often felt like there were too many wimps in her cabin, not including Clarisse, Namir, Sherman and Mark.
    She fished a wallet chain out of her trunk and attached it to her leather belt, sheathing her three throwing knives and her xiphos at her side before slipping her boot knife into her left shoe.
    Then she walked over to Jayce, crossing her freckled arms with a mocking grin. He dwarfed her, like almost everybody at Camp (Chiara was really very short for a seventeen-years-old), but she had an additional meter and a half of aggressiveness and self-confidence.

"Hey, punk," she taunted. "I saw what you did in that wrestling ring. Dude, you sure you're in the right cabin? Right now you're more like, an Aphrodite. Be careful not to break your pretty nails."
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/20/2014, 8:49 am

Jayce saw a short girl walk up to him out of the corner of his eye, He finished tying his boots then looked up at her  "Damn..." he muttered. Really, are all of my siblings Jerks? or is this just some sort of test? He though to himself, He stood up "I'm the punk?" he asked relatively loud then he took a step toward he so they were nearly breathing down each others necks. "A Aphrodite wouldn't have looked at that ring, so tell me again what I am and it better be the right answer this time." he threatened. Then he threw in something about her hight just to make her angry. "Or I'm going to step on you and squash you like the short little pest you are."
    Jayce thought over what he had just done... He had ether made a very daring move or a very very stupid one. He chuckled it off in his mind guessing he would find out in the next ten seconds or less. He looked into her eyes and pretty much dared her to kill him. The steps he had taken toward he he could his boots Stomp on the floor, He could feel the adrenaline kick into his vains. His heart pounded with excitement His mind kept asking him the same question over and over again Is it a fight!?! In all truth he wanted it to be. He loved the rush, and maybe this was someone more his speed, sure she had more training but he was bigger. He Continued staring her eyes with the daring smile.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/20/2014, 9:45 am

He stood up, which meant he felt threatened. Well, threatened enough to try to intimidate her with his height, which was a reflex she had often seen. If he hadn't felt threatened, he would've stayed sitting. He replied in a loud voice, which only made Chiara chuckle more, her freckled arms still crossed. "What would you know about Aphrodite kids, you arrived yesterday," she cut in, but then he asked her to tell him what he was, to which she just grinned more, her eyebrows deepening into an aggressive frown. "You," she insolently said while checking her nails, "are a tiny little noob who thinks he knows sh!t just because he's been claimed the night before by Ares. You got no experience in fighting, you don't know how to hold a sword, you don't even know how to get one arrow in the blue circle. You look as if you're about to punch me but I bet you ain't even capable of that," she chuckled. "If you think you can squash me just because you're two heads taller, go ask Damian how our last fight ended," she added, jerking her chin at a 1m90-tall dude who obviously worked out. "Or go to Tartarus and ask the dozen Cyclopes and Hyperboreans I put there last year during the Titan war. Size is no problem for me, kid."

OOC: Damian is the character of Draco who used to RP a lot here, Chiara once beat him in a fight.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/20/2014, 10:04 am

Jayce thought about what she had said to him...In truth he knew nothing about camp other than Aphrodites were pretty, Ares Were big and strong, And the big 3 weren't aloud to have children. The rest of them he didn't care about. He kept staring her in the eye not revealing any sign of weakness. "Why don't we settle this at the arena then? Or right here is fine, I don't mind getting your blood on the floor." He chuckled out loud and smiled to himself. He didn't know much about sword fighting she was right about everything she assumed but he wasn't going to let a punk dwarf get in his way.
    Jayce looked around "Hand to hand should suffice?, if your that good?" He asked somewhat confidently. Jayce had only ever been in fights like that he had lived in New York so he wasn't new to fighting. He had taken self-defense classes when he was 14, but he never really got trained he was sure she was more experienced then him, But why not try and teach a stuck up brat a lesson. He thought to himself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/20/2014, 11:22 am

Chiara laughed. "Oh my gods, did you guys hear that?" she asked the Ares children who had fought alongside her in the Titan war. "Dude, you got a big mouth for such a little head, how about I punch it in to make it smaller? Hope those cute little teeth don't mean much to you -- remember to put them under the pillow tonight for the tooth fairy."

Which equaled saying yes to the fight. Chiara grinned, turning around at him. The living-room-part of the Ares cabin was set with judo mattresses, but she stepped the opposite way so that he'd fall on the mattresses. Just for his security. Some Ares kids made way and Chiara caught the eye of Namir, her favorite half-sister. The bulky girl was leaning against the wall next to a claymore (the walls were covered with weapons), her arms folded, a grin on her face. She nodded at her, and Chiara looked back at Jayce. "So you want to teach me a lesson, cutiepie? Come on, what are you afraid of?"
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/20/2014, 11:45 am

Jayce walked around to the fount of the mat kind of in a crescent shape. He stopped in fount of her and smiled Now people were watching if he lost it would be an embarrassment... If he won he would earn some respect. Jayce thought to himself. Half guessing she would win. He got ready he cracked his neck and said "Lets do it then, princess." Princess. He thought hopefully the word would sting like a cold sore he thought. Even if he lost the fight he would continue calling her that if it got on her nerves. Anything to get her back for what was about to happen.
    Jayce took a step on the mat and waited for her to get ready. He wasn't scared he was more excited to see what he could do without holding back anything. He grinned this would be fun or at least a challenge. He knew in his mind that this would be his first REAL fight. She was experienced enough to kill him he was sure, but he wouldn't let that stop him. Maybe his father, or luck would be on his side today.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/20/2014, 12:27 pm

"Princess, is that the best you can come up with?" Chiara scoffed.

She was waiting for him to attack but since he didn't make the first move, she decided it was time. Turning her back to him, she suddenly did an ushiro mawashi geri. She may be small, probably the smallest of the Ares cabin, but she was strong, very quick, and her hits were powerful, especially for karate, in which she was black belt first kyu.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/20/2014, 12:37 pm

The Kick came out of no where but he took the hit like a man and let out a small "Uhhg..." as it hit him. He tried hitting her with his shoulder in the middle of the chest as he did this, maybe she would fall backwards and he could pin her down. He thought to himself, The stakes were high for both of them. but it would be less embarrassing for him to lose, if she lost would she lose honor she had won in battle?, He shrugged it off and continued trying to knock her off balance.

Last edited by Zorganorg on 9/20/2014, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/20/2014, 12:38 pm

OOC: Be careful not to powerplay. Things like grabbing a leg or twisting it is powerplaying because you are using my character without my permission, please edit.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/20/2014, 12:49 pm

Occ: sorry about that haha didn't realize it was.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/20/2014, 12:55 pm

OOC: No problem :)

BIC: Chiara's foot connected with his shoulder; she heard his pained groan and smirked in satisfaction. He aimed a hit at her chest with his other shoulder but she let herself fall down backwards before propping herself up on her elbows and throwing her feet around while he was still over her. She looked up, crouching in front of him, a mocking grin on her freckled face. Chiara had aimed the first hit to get him started, but in real, she just wanted to see how he fought and if it was worth having him on her side. Well, on the Warhawks's side. With all the arguments breaking up at Camp between the guys who wanted to attack the Romans and those who wanted peace, it became more and more clear it was likely to be settled in a fight. And when it came, they better be ready.
    That was why she wouldn't be aiming any punches at him right now, just letting him do the job. Show what he was capable of.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/20/2014, 1:11 pm

Jayce through a kick at her face trying to place his heel to her nose and step on her head. "Like i said! I'm going to squash you!" Jayce yelled as he smiled. He was in a state where he felt like he had the advantage, all he needed to do was land a couple hits and get her down maybe he could win. Unless that was she was going easy on him... but of corse she had no reason to, Or at least to Jayce's knowledge. He continued the fight trying to stay focused on her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/20/2014, 1:30 pm

Chiara swayed to the side to elude his kick, but his foot hit her collarbone. She grunted, but that was all. After nine years in a cabin where a punch in the face was the usual alarm clock, you got resistant to that sort of things. Chiara got back up and looked at him, blowing a red curl out of her face. She wasn't in full fighting position, she only had her legs apart and upper body bent forward.

"Come on, it's getting boring!"
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/20/2014, 1:37 pm

Mocking him...Mocking....MOCKING him.... He became flustered, but he didn't show it, He charged her trying to land a punch to the gut with his left hand and a punch to her left ear with his right hand. He made the mistake of leaving his legs unbent though so he could easily be thrown off balance. He smiled as he charged her. Hopefully he didn't look like a complete rookie fighting her.

"Then why don't you throw a punch princess or are you scared your going to break you pretty nails?" he mocked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/20/2014, 1:42 pm

Chiara quickly ducked, leaning out of the way of his fists before stepping to the side so he'd have to turn around to face her. Her collarbone still throbbed -- she didn't really feel it, but it did.

"If I had wanted to fight you, you'd be in the infirmary right now," she said with a grin.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/20/2014, 1:53 pm

"Gah, well thats a bore." He said as he turned and threw another punch at her jaw as he was turning. He leaned in with the punch so it would hit harder if it made contact. But if it didn't he just threw himself off balance. Why doesn't she want to fight me. he wondered Is it because i'm new? or is she using it as an excuse? he quickly thought to himself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/20/2014, 2:20 pm

"Talk for yourself," she retorted. "If you don't start to fight soon I'm gonna fall asleep."

His punches were strong and powerful, but he needed a bit more balance, she observed. He was leaning too much in.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/20/2014, 2:33 pm

"By the gods," He muttered As he charged her and went in for a tackle. "Hows this for ya!" he said as he had lunged at her, slightly to the side so he could get his head across and not hurt his neck. He could feel his feet pound on the ground with power as he charged her. If he landed this hit he might be able to pin her. But she was faster than anyone he had fought before.
    He took a risky move trying to tackle her, if he missed he would need to recover quickly. His strength wasn't exactly matching her speed...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/20/2014, 6:39 pm

Chiara let herself be tackled but rolled on top before standing up. "That'll be it, Noob," she said, then extended her hand to heave him up. "You don't do too awful for an untrained guy. What's your name again?"
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/20/2014, 7:00 pm

Jayce took her hand, "Jayce...Jayce Rennolds..." He said slightly out of breath... Once he caught his breath, "And yours?" he asked. His shoulder still hurt from the kick but he wasn't going to do anything about it... Show no weakness. he thought to himself. If he were to earn his way into the Ranks of his Brothers and Sisters he was going to need to be a...A Beast He thought. He looked her in her eyes and Laughed "Good throw about match... I guess you could call it." Implying that nether one of them had tried but thats what he wanted her to think.

In truth he tried to impress them all. But it was a poor performance on his side. She had toyed with him the entire time. He was slightly nervous that everyone had seen that. But if anyone would call him out on it he would tangle with them to if they didn't back off. Yes, that was it. It was best to play the tough guy act and step on everything else. Crush his way in, If they didn't accept him he would force his way in. He smiled at the thought of more fights like this one and chuckled.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/21/2014, 4:43 am

"I'm Chiara," she replied. He may act like he hadn't tried but he was out of breath, and that was an indicator he had been into the fight. That, and his angry remarks, the way Chiara had been able to make him angry. The other Ares kids turned away, going to their activities: some started arm wrestling, others put some loud rock music on, another one started boxing the punching bag. "Welcome (or not) to cabin 5. We would've gladly given you the usual newbie welcome treatment, but it's not the appropriate time."
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/21/2014, 6:04 am

Jayce Smiled, Did this mean he was in? Did it mean that the new rookie treatment was over? Well of course he was new, And every one had stated Ares children hate new people... So was it a good idea to ask what she exactly meant? Jayce had arrived only the night before. He didn't understand what had happened to make it ("Not the Appropriate time.") He thought for a moment then asked "Whats going on that it has the entire camp worked up?" He asked the question, then realizing how stupid he must be, Of course, Why didn't he listen to the camp. No, all he cared about was making it in. None of that other stuff mattered. Hopefully they would understand because he was new, But one thing Ares kids weren't good at was patients. He sighed in his mind. Maybe only a small setback.

Jayce took half a step back, He was tired. His foot felt heavy when he picked it up, When he placed it down it came down with a quiet thud. Although it was harder to move steel toed boots, He hadn't been quite this tired in a while. He let out a small tired sigh. Jayce looked around the room. All of his brothers and sisters were big and Hunky, Well most of them anyways. Every couple of them had a shorter or a Smaller person in them. But all of them were definitely combat trained, Something he wasn't, he decided he needed training. Could he simply ask for it? he wondered... "I Need to be combat trained, What do you suggest I do?" He asked half daringly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/21/2014, 11:00 am

Chiara took one of her throwing knives from her belt and started nonchalantly cleaning her nails against a bunk bed. The beds here were exactly like in a military barrack: simple, small and uncomfortable. Some even had barbed wire around them.

"Alrighty, debriefing for the newbie," she said without looking at him. "This here is Camp Half-Blood, training facility for children of the Greek gods. Athena, Hephaestus, Apollo, and so on. Turned out that there's another camp, near San Fran, which is home to children of the Roman gods. Basically the Greek gods with different personalities. We found out about them in winter, they found out about us just like, one or two weeks ago, and decided to attack us for some reason. They're close, some of us spotted them in the roundabouts of Long Island. So right now, half of us want to attack them, the other half wants peace. That's what's happening at the moment, and to make matters even more cheerful, Artemis sent her Hunters to us, as if we needed help."

She threw her knife at the floor, where it stuck into the ground. When Jayce opened his mouth again, he said: "I Need to be combat trained, What do you suggest I do?"

"Training is good, but first, you gotta get in good shape. Being brawny isn't everything."
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/21/2014, 11:22 am

Jayce looked at Chiara, "Okay, Sounds good." Then he wondered Im not in shape? "Why not just attack the Romans first? Knock them off guard then demolish them into rubble?" He asked still confused on the matter at hand. Peace...Peace with someone who wanted them all dead wasn't an option. They needed to act now while they had the upper hand. "The Hunters of Artemis who are they?" He asked only knowing a small amount about them.

Jayce looked down at the knife at the floor. He needed more weapons...And an Armor set, "Is there an armory or a smithery nearby where i can get Weapons and Armor?" He asked. The only weapon he had was the spear one a kinder of the many brothers he had given him. Sure the Spear was good, But he was going to need a lot more than that if this whole Roman deal turned out violently.

Jayce took a step back and sat on the bottom bunk across from Chiara. He looked up at her again and looked her in the eyes. Maybe camp wouldn't be that bad after all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 6:28 am