A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

What's it to you?

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

What's it to you? Empty What's it to you?

Post by Holly 9/24/2014, 8:08 am

What's it to you? 2zp86f5

Music played over the noises around a girl, a young woman actually as she sat by the bar, her pale hands clasped around a glass of soda water, her other one tapping her iPhone absentmindedly. The girl didn't usually come to this particular bar, but with an important decision coming up in her life, the dirty blonde had gone to the closest bar she could. This one in particular was in new Rome, the city protected by terminus, or whatever the gods name was. She didn't care, her passes checked out every time, so she entered and exited the city of the roman demigods as she wished.

Her blue eyes glanced at the empty contents of the glass and flipped it over, allowing the glass to sit upside down on the long wooden bar. Down on the other end the bartender she could see was busy, making something for a customer. What it was, she didn't know: and frankly didn't care.

The child of trivia was dressed slightly less than normally, allowing herself a bit more...quality to what she wore. Designer pants, sheathing her thighs and perfectly framing her lower body, were usually way above what Lindia shopped for, but she treated herself tonight (and had some help in Laures closet). On top of this was a loose shirt and vest, matching the trousers in both pricing, and style. Her eyes though explained more than her clothing, her wild look, the street cat inside showed within the sparkling blue irises, telling all who looked at her a different story. She didn't care though, those stories weren't right.

Her sword was in keychain form at her side, her crossbow in collapsed form in her other pocket...and of course, she had the magic in her hands in case anyone tried to mess with her. Yes, Lindia Inetia was ready.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

What's it to you? Empty Re: What's it to you?

Post by Sammy 9/24/2014, 6:40 pm

Athena sat at the bar, her black lace-up heels reaching up to her knees as they sat on the edge of the bar surface. Denny, the bartender, handed her her Bloody Mary with a smile. She returned it quickly, placing down her copy of Clockwork Prince as she took the drink, taking a small sip before returning the glass to its previous position on the countertop.

"Thanks, Denny," She smiled once again at the boy. He was young, maybe nineteen, and he never seemed to mind sneaking her a drink. Of course, people here didn't really care anyway.

It was a warm day, with almost no wind. Athena had dressed for the weather, donning a white graphic tank with pleather leggings. A navy green army jacket lay on top of her shoulders, on the verge of falling off but not quite there yet.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/24/2014, 8:52 pm

Lindia turned her head to see a girl sitting on the wooden bar, something Lindia herself would do at her favorite places. This was no favorite of hers, but she couldn't afford to have reyna on her again about leaving camp without telling, so she decided to lay low here. This girl however did her the Detroit natives attention for a moment as Lindia looked her over. And not in any kind way either, she was looking at her like she was nothing but a simple person she could best in a fight, and Lindia was confident she could. Looking back at her hands, one having a golden ring encrafted on it, she made up her mind to play a little trick on the fellow roman.

Lindia pointed her finger towards her drink and projected an illusion that it was black, boiling and covered in maggots. Of course, it really wasn't it was merely Lindia messing and manipulating the mist. Simple as that...although her victim wouldn't know until too later.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/25/2014, 12:35 am

Athena reached down smoothly and picked her book back up, beginning where she left off as she picked up her drink, not even paying attention to the change. That is, until she noticed it out of her peripheral. She slowly put the book down, sighing as she placed the drink back on the table.

"Gods, couldn't these pranksters just give it a rest for once," she muttered as she multiplied the drink, returning Denny's suspicious look with one that told him she'd pay for both. The black slush turned out to be, as suspected, an illusion, as shown by the red drink resulting from the multiplication.

The kids had been bothering her since she'd arrived, day-in day-out pranks and torture. Ever since they'd gotten a few Trivia kids on their side, she'd learned to watch out for odd occurrences, and a small thing like this hardly even surprised her anymore. Heck, she didn't even know the guys who were doing this, or why exactly they were. I mean, its pretty hard to get anyone on your bad side when you spend all day purposely trying to be away from people.

She took a sip of the new drink, before resuming with her book, hardly able to concentrate through her annoyance.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/25/2014, 12:50 am

Lindia smirked as she saw the girl dispatch her illusion. Clever, very clever but it wasn't clever enough for Lindia, she always had a backup plan. Moving over to the girl, she smirked and took the seat directly besides her. "Your used to pranks, aren't you?" She asked casually, smirking at the wall in front of her, lined with bottles and bottles of everything from cheap to expensive.

"You, boy, Sam. Now" she told him sternly before directing her attention back at the other girl. Lindia had her hair dyed with dark red and black, contradicting in the blonde, well, the dirty blonde. After a moment, the beverage was brought to her and she took a long sip of it before speaking to the other girl again.

"Come here often?"
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/25/2014, 1:03 am

"What's it to you?" Athena asked as she peered at the girl over her book. She paused, an eyebrow quirked up before rolling her eyes and placing the book back down on the bar. What was this, the fourth time she'd done that?

"Its the only place to get a decent drink," She replied, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it, not even bothering a glance towards Denny. He strictly prohibited smoking to everyone except her. This is why she liked Denny.

She gave the girl a quick once-over, not trying to hide it. She seemed like a classic wanna-be, at least until you reached her eyes. In them lay a deep set of scars that Athena shared in her own, a bit of crazy instability that could only be achieved by living the street life.

"Don't tell me you're another try-too-hard-for-that-street-grunge-look girl. Really, I've seen enough of those. Street Rat? Please, I wouldn't even call them a Street Mouse."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/25/2014, 1:10 am

Lindia bared her teeth. She had been through worse than this girl had. And to even question her about it was not a smart move to make. Her hand clasped the magical vial in her pocket, changing the material inside to a weaknacid..she wasn't a murderer, yet. "I'm a street mouse? That's what you see?" Her eyes showed the deeper wounds, the insanity, the torn hearts and damaged emotions as if it were blue flames dancing.

"Your dealing with the alley cat." She told her as she brought the vial from her poker and held it in her palm, concealed though. "What makes you have such a damn ability to judge me? This ain't the best place either. I know a better bar than this, heck, plenty that are better." She saw the cig in her mouth and plucke it from her, taking a breath from it and then crushing it in her fist. "Sign on the door says no smoking,!-!; I don't care if that guy is your boyfriend, still respect us actual people trying to live at least one more day with scars"
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/25/2014, 1:22 am

Athena gave the girl a smirk, followed by a small chuckle. "Okay, then. Sorry, Alley Cat, I just didn't know for sure. Its hard to tell these days, you know. Wasn't going to let some girl who thinks the street life is just a passing trend sit next to me," She explained, holding her hands up in a mock surrender.

"Got it, no smoking around people. Or at least around you," She produced another cigarette from the pack, though this time she just rolled it between her fingers. "It would be a lot helpful to remember who that you is, though, if I had a name."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/25/2014, 1:27 am

Lindia smirked "now why would I give you my name when you could track me down and stalk me? I'm not stupid." Lindia sipped her Samuel Adams, her other hand still holding her vial. "So what's your name?@ she asked as she produced her own pack, pulling out one of the electronic cigs she was accustom too now and placing it between her lips. "Not exactly a cig. And I'm using this cause I'm trying to quit, don't wanna die of lung cancer. I got other things to finish me off" she chuckled.

"Why a Bloody Mary? You that weak to handle the levels of potency?" She laughed lightly and finished off her bottle.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/25/2014, 1:39 am

"Why the Bloody Mary? Well, because they don't have straight-up liquor, and if that don't have anything stronger than whisky, I don't see the point in getting something strong at all," She responded, her wavy locks of black falling out of her tight bun and onto her shoulder.

'My name's Athena. If you do stalk me, just don't make too much noise in the middle of the night. I need my beauty rest, after all," She replied, giving her a genuine laugh.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/25/2014, 1:56 am

Lindia allowed a smileX a quick smile, but a smile. "Lindia." She replied casually and slid her empty bottle across the bar where it fell to the floor and shattered. She didn't care though, it was just glass. Turning her head to face this girl named Athena she seemed to recall...yes. Exactly. "Weren't you the chick who spooked the horse at the festival?" She questioned, and remembered what victor had said the last time the two had run into one another.

Lindia clearly could see the deck now, in her hands was a royal straight, and to the girl she had nothing on Lindia. Well, if she had anything there wouldn't be much that could be known.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/25/2014, 7:00 pm

Athena gave smirk at the reminder of the festival. "Yeah, that was me. In my defense, though, I was just trying to help that horse escape. I couldn't imagine what it must've of been like, being constantly crushed by that guy's ego."

"Speaking of which, where'd you hear about that? I mean, it couldn't have spread around the camp that fast, and the majority of the people who did see don't even know my name," She inquired, reaching behind her neck and sliding her hair over her shoulder.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/25/2014, 11:14 pm

Lindia chuckled "well, I was there when it happened. Of course even if I wasn't there, I could find out" She grinned and took the Bloody Mary from the other girl, pressing it to her own lips and taking a sip of it.

"So, Athena....what's it like in Chicago?" She asked simply, as if it was an ordinary question, but Lindia didn't mean it as that. She had managed to learn from victor about Athena, and now that this was the confirmed person, Lindia wanted to see if she truly was all that was said about her. Were her eyes real, or was the pain inside them masked?
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/25/2014, 11:39 pm

Athena raised an eyebrow at the question, taking the drink back and indulging in a long sip. Seriously, did everyone at this camp know every single detail of her life?

"I wouldn't know. And I don't plan on going back to find out," She replied, the lighthearted attitude leaving her voice for a few  seconds. "Last time I checked, though, it was just as screwed up as everyone says it is," she finished, and it returned almost as quickly as it left.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/25/2014, 11:47 pm

"Your strange, but I think you are te real deal. Your no more a forgery of street then I am....how interesting. Of course I am also friends with a certain conspiracy theorist. You know the one" she grinned and pulled the vial completely from her pokey and swished it around, the liquid changing colors as she did so.

Lindia didn't know what to say, so she sat and decided to let the other girl do the talking.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 10/12/2014, 4:05 pm

Athena blushed at the mention of Victor, but she quickly cleared her throat and the sudden burst of color dissappeared from her cheeks. "No idea who you're talking about. Then again, I don't get around much here, so I can't say I'm not surprise. Anyway, I have to say, I'm kind of relieved to find a true street rat. So many fakes out there, trying to play the part because its "cool" and crap like that."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/12/2014, 6:13 pm

Lindia looked into the eyes of the other girl and stared at her, not blinking as she spoke, her own blue eyes crackling with power. "It's not cool. It's not hip. They can cut themselves, tell people they want to die, drink, smoke, drugs...but unless they have a reason. A true reason, not some bloody 'my mommy hit me' but a deep meaning that warrants this, then they are fakes. Go back and pretend your cool and all, but it's not." Her eyes narrowed on Athena.

"You know what I'm talking about, but you'll never be as hurt as I was. As I am" she concluded, taking another drag of her E-cig. "So are you true street, or another dumb faker?"
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 10/12/2014, 10:41 pm

Athena couldn't help but smirk at the girl. "I couldn't care less if you thought I was a faker. Hell, I guess I could be a one, but if I could reverse all the sh*t I've gone through, I would in a heartbeat. But, hey, I'm not here to compare back stories. I'm just here to get a drink, and move on with the rest of life," She responded, leaving a tip on the table and adjusting her jacket tighter around her shoulders, standing up and giving bartender a last wink.

"Catch ya later, Alley Cat?" She asked as she pushed in her bar stool, leaning on it as she looked at the other girl. Her tone hinted that it was a question, not a statement.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/12/2014, 11:02 pm

Lindia smirked and stood, placing a few dollars on the bar "sure thing Athena. Here, I'll give you my number..." She grabbed onto Athena's wrist and wrote her number down on her skin. "The names Lindia" she patted her shoulder and walked towards the door of the establishment. "Maybe a walk back to camp" she suggested. She did this to be polite, not because she wanted to. As well as perhaps get to know her...after all, there was some similarities be freemen the two.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 10/12/2014, 11:12 pm

"I can make it on my own. Of course, if you wish to be graced by my presence for a bit longer, I'd welcome the company, but I honestly doubt you'd want to," She replied, not even looking at the number, but promising herself to look at it later. She pushed away from the bar stool, placing her hands on her hips as she waited for the girl's response.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/12/2014, 11:27 pm

Linda smirked "to hell with it! Lets go" she chuckled and stepped out onto the streets. The sun was down and the street lamps shined throughout the city as she glanced over at Athena....her ally? Friend? Something or other, that's what Lindia knew as she waited for her. "Whatcha fight with?" The blonde asked our of curiosity, messing with her own golden sword.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/18/2024, 11:01 pm