A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Bella DeMarco's Bunk

Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Bella DeMarco's Bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Bella DeMarco's Bunk

Post by Liberty 3/31/2015, 7:54 pm

"Everything is peachy, Cleo." Bella said as she paced. What to do, what to do?! Bella was stumped! She needed help, and fast. She stopped and looked at Cleopatra. Could her sister help? Wasn't that what sisters were for? To help you get through the crazy thing called love? Bella hesitated a bit before sighing.

"Cleo, I need some serious help," Bella said quietly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/1/2015, 3:13 am

Cleopatra tilted her head to the side, looking at her sister. Bella was bubbly and dynamic, a real ball of energy, it wasn't like her to be like this.

"What can I do for you?" she asked with a glittering smile, her large green eyes shining.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 4/1/2015, 3:17 am

"I met this guy in the forest, Derek, and we started talking and stuff and became good friends. Then he fell asleep on me and had a nightmare and then we talked for a while and then he fell asleep again and he said he loved me in his sleep and then he woke up and actually told me he loved me, and I told I loved him, but I'm no sure I do... It's all such a big mess..." Bella said sadly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/1/2015, 3:30 am

"Wait, you just met the guy and you think you love him?" Cleopatra asked. "That's not love though, dearie, that's infatuation."

The daughter of Aphrodite stood up and came closer, still careful with her drying nail polish. "Falling in love is a tricky business and the common trope of love at first sight is rather, strong attraction at first sight. To fall in love with someone you have to know them, know their flaws and little impairments and still think they're perfect. You can't get all that just by someone falling asleep on you."
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 4/2/2015, 7:48 am

Bella's heart dropped. She had lied to Derek... He was going to hate her forever...

"Oh god... I'm a horrible person..." she said before putting her facein her hands and crying. She should have thought things through. She should have gotten to know Derek better. Oh gods, she was going to have to tell him. He would be heartbroken, probably even have nightmares. Bella leaned on her sister, still crying softly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/2/2015, 1:17 pm

"Shhh, shh, it's all good, don't cry," Cleopatra said, wrapping her into a hug. Bella smelled of Chanel and natural cinnamon, a really pretty and sweet fragrance. "You're not a horrible person for having a crush on someone you just met. Everything's perfectly alright. Take your time getting to know him, something beautiful is bound to happen between you two."
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 4/2/2015, 7:01 pm

"He's going to hate me! He already had nightmares. I'm going to be one of them!!" Bella sobbed. She didn't know why she was crying so much it wasn't that big of a deal. Maybe it was because she wasn't sure she even liked him. Maybe it was because she felt terrible for lying. Whatever it was, it made her feel like she was going to throw up.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/3/2015, 4:42 am

"Shh, it's okay. He can't possibly expect you to love him thoroughly from the moment you met." She stroked Bella's hair affectionately, her nail polish finally dry so she could run her fingers through her sister's glossy streaks. "Also, how can you know he's gonna hate you if you barely know him?"
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 4/4/2015, 12:59 am

"Imagine having nightmares all the time and then meeting someone in the woods and having them protect you from those nightmares, and they do it without hesitation. Then you fall in love with them and tell you do, they say they love you too and then all of a sudden thy don't. How would you feel?" Bella demanded.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/4/2015, 6:08 am

"Hey, hey. Look at me." Cleopatra smiled at her eyes, tucking a soft finger under Bella's chin. "You are both crushing on each other. It's perfectly okay! Though if you think you love him -- tell me why?"
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 4/4/2015, 7:04 am

"I don't think I love him! In fact, I think I don't love him!" Bella cried. She pulled away from her half-sister and sat, staring into space.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/4/2015, 7:08 am

Cleopatra let her go though looked at her with compassion and care. She loved her siblings even if some were jerks (cough, Drew), and she really liked Bella; she wanted to help her.

"What are you going to do? Talk to him again?" She asked.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 4/4/2015, 2:18 pm

"I have to.. He needs to know now. It would be cruel of me to let him continue on, believing that I love him when I probably don't." Bella said, looking at her sister. Cleo was always so helpful and kind, it was hard to find good half-siblings so Bella felt lucky to have her. She sighed again and looked down at her hands. What would she say to him? She felt lost for words.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/5/2015, 10:08 am

"Bella... he doesn't love you either," Cleopatra softly said. The fact he had said it didn't make it true and while Cleopatra didn't doubt he had been sincere, she knew that he mistook his developing romantic feelings for true, full love. "You're both just infatuated. How about you spend time with him, stay with him to protect him from the nightmares? You could start out like that." She sniffed, putting a light finger at the corner of her eye. "By Aphrodite, it's so romantic. This is going to be a great love story."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 12:15 pm