A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Cleopatra's bunk

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Cleopatra's bunk Empty Cleopatra's bunk

Post by Morgan Landry 10/26/2014, 8:55 am

Cleopatra was in front of one of the numerous mirrors that hung around the Aphrodite cabin, inspecting her reflection. She just couldn't get enough of it. She loved how her rich, silky curls flowed down her shoulders and oh my the turquoise streaks she had chalk-died in it just looked so amazing, eep! She was starting to fangirl over herself.
    Again.

Who cares, she is so fabulous.

Cleopatra gathered her curls in one hand and put them up, striking several poses in front of the mirror. She was wearing a strapless white top with a turquoise-beaded choker necklace, high-waisted shorts and light green peep-toe pumps. Several golden charm bracelets were attached around her right ankle and she had a large amount of golden-and-turquoise jewelry on her wrists and fingers. Stacked bracelets just looked so bubbly, she couldn't help it.
    She winked at herself in the mirror, striking a flirtatious face accented by her blue and gold make up, gleaming blush and discrete lipstick.

Last edited by Easter Bunny on 3/29/2016, 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Cleopatra's bunk Empty Re: Cleopatra's bunk

Post by Watsky 10/29/2014, 4:36 pm

Ana waltzed across the courtyard, singing happily. Well, she didn't waltz. It was more of a stammered skipping with little spins in between. She tripped a couple times on the way over to the Aphrodite cabin, a little ways away from her cabin, number nineteen. She had grown bored of her cabin. It wasn't that it was drab, just that she preferred the elegance and extravagance of the Aphrodite cabin. She stopped her skipping right outside the fancy cabin, still humming quietly to herself. She peeked inside through the door, looking through clouds of hairspray and the very strong scent of various types of cologne and perfume. It smelled like flowers to her all the time.
    Inside were the most attractive people in camp, with reason and logic, as obviously their mother was, well, the goddess of beauty. And even though she wasn't a daughter of the elegant goddess, she still loved all things make up. And luckily, most of the children seemed to tolerate her, if not like her. Okay, maybe she was friends with so many of them. She didn't want to boast or anything.
    She stepped into the cloudy cabin, waving to a few her age, and stepped over to Cleo's bunk. Ana marveled at the absolute adorable that seemed to radiate from that girl, and the fact that her bunk was decorated to reflect that perfectly. If she wasn't so in love with it, she would have been jealous. "Hey Cleo!" Ana cheered, standing next to the bunk expectantly. "I love that necklace!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/1/2014, 4:12 pm

Cleo recognized the beautiful melodicous voice at once: Ana, the daughter of Tyche.

"Heeeeey!" she beamed and went to give the girl two kisses on the cheek. "You look lovely! And thank you, I love it too. I got it in Barcelona, you know, a gift from one of my boyfriends."

She went back to admiring herself in the mirror before looking at Ana, spraying some perfume on her wrists. "So! Tell me, what brings your lovely silhouette to us?"
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 11/4/2014, 7:21 pm

"Bar-cel-o-na," Ana giggled, emphasizing each syllable so her rich accent shone through. "I wanted to come hang out with friends!" She sat on the edge of Cleo's bunk, marvelling at the sheer pink there was. Her legs draped off the bed, making her feel more graceful than she was. Her smooth, curvy legs looked more airbrushedl than usual, probably an illusion of the cabin's magic.
    "I've been so bored, Cleo!" Ana laughed. "Tell me, all the gossip. And maybe I could braid your hair?" She kicked her shoes off, making sure they were tucked neatly next to the bed post, and folded her legs under hair as she set her place behind Cleo.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 12/25/2014, 12:27 pm

ooc: for glorious santa hermes

bic: "who's turn isss thiss?" george had asked when they entered the aphrodite cabin. the perfume stench almost made santa hurl, which would kill his santa vibe. he even had on a big santa cap and was carrying all the presents. he didn't even answer george, just left the package on cleo's bunk before leaving.
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female
    Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2015-02-21

Post by Pikachu 2/22/2015, 11:05 am

As Cleo and Ana were talking, she stumbled upon her sister's Cabin. Hi, Cleo, she said. Nice cabin by the way. Oh and hi, you must be George. I'm new to camp can someone show me around? Rosalina had asked before sitting carefully on her sister's neatly made bed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/22/2015, 11:14 am

OOC: Hey Rosalinda :) you need to have an approved character to start roleplaying. For that, go to the character forms section, fill out one of the forms and wait for an admin/approver to reply on it :)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/10/2016, 6:39 am

Cleopatra put her suitcase and bags next to her bunk. Spring break! Finally! School was so exhausting,especially junior year.

The daughter of Aphrodite immediately took a look in the mirror to check on her make-up. Pink eyeliner, mascara, glimmering lipstick, everything was on point. She seductively smiled at her own reflection, struck a couple poses before turning away and taking her phone out. First she called her father, then her best friend, then her boyfriend, updated her status on Facebook and took a selfie for Instagram before starting to unpack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 11:55 am