A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Brayaddy Halloween Dance (PRIVATE)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Brayaddy Halloween Dance (PRIVATE) Empty Brayaddy Halloween Dance (PRIVATE)

Post by Mason 10/30/2014, 3:59 pm

Bray walked into the dance, in his best dress up: a black button up shirt and gray suit jacket with black dress pants and shoes. He really wasn't a favor of the dances that Chiron provided, but earlier, at the courtyard, Maddy told him she wanted him here. He took great.....contemplation to her statement. He had been, like, in love with Maddy for like two months now. He had never really had the courage to ask her out after the day he met her on the beach. He fixed his bangs a bit, looking around for her.

When he saw her, he walked up to her.

"Hey, Wine Girl. My dolphin butt has arrived," he said, grinning. He usually wasn't one for jokes, but he heard somewhere girls liked guys that were funny.

The song playing:
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Brayaddy Halloween Dance (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Brayaddy Halloween Dance (PRIVATE)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/30/2014, 5:33 pm

Maddy was dressed up as Jigsaw. White stage makeup brushed across her face, red spirals carefully drawn on her cheekbones, vertical lines traced from her mouth corners to her chin to imitate his articulate jaw, deep red lipstick and a sooty black smokey eye to complete her look of the deranged torturer. With it, she had a tight white dress with an upsticking collar around which she had attached a red bowtie, a black blazer over her shoulders, black tights, black fingerless gloves, red nail polish and high heeled peep toe pumps. Yep, she was ready to set fire to that party.
    She twirled around once in her cabin, brushed her brown curls over her shoulder, sprayed a bit of woody but floral perfume on her neck and wrists before walking out with a couple of her siblings. Whoops and loud laughter could be heard from the group -- the Dionysus kids were always those to jump heads first into parties.

" Hey, Wine Girl," she suddenly heard behind her. "My dolphin butt has arrived."

"Bray!" She exclaimed over the music after turning around to see him. "Nice outfit! What are you dressing up as?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/30/2014, 7:07 pm

Bray noticed how she was dressed up. He had forgotten to wear a costume, because all he was focused on was Maddy being here. He thought about it for a minute, then said, "well, not really anything, but I think I make a pretty darn good Clark Kent with this on....sorta. I might need a pair of fake glasses, though," he said, grinning a bit, almost in a distinct wild way. He glared around at a couple different things: the couples, the decorations, and the snack and drink table.

"I'm going to go get us some fruit punch." That's the kind of nice gestures that guys do at dances, right? he thought for a moment, before squeezing through the crowd to get to the snack table. He looked around at the people getting the punch. He really hadn't done this before, so he followed their lead, and soon was working his way back to Maddy with a cup of fruit punch in both hands.

He reached one out to her. "I wouldn't get too hyped. There's no alcohol in it." He raised an eyebrow at her, knowing Dionysus kids, and more specifically, her. He took a drink of his, before a really good song came on. He saw people around him starting to dance. He glared at Maddy, trying to hide his slight blush at the thought of him and her dancing. Bray quickly cleared his throat and said, "do-do you-dancing- dancing's fun." His blush grew and he grinned awkwardly, starting to sweat a bit.

"Do you want me to go flip my dolphin tale around, now?" he simply asked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/31/2014, 8:02 am

"Eh, thanks but if there's no alcohol, I'll pass," Maddy said, then grinned. "For the moment. I'm going up the bar in a second either way, it's my shift soon. I'll show you what a real Halloween cocktail is like."

Then she simply took his hand when he asked and led him to the dance floor. The DJ was playing "Burned", a song she really liked -- it fit Halloween perfectly in her opinion -- and soon they were in the middle of the dancers. Maddy put her wrists on Bray's shoulders and let her body flow to the music, often throwing her hair around whilst twirling about. Bray was timid where she was wild, shy where she was daring. Being a very tolerant girl, she didn't grow bored of it but instead showed him a couple of dance moves so that he could gain confidence and rock it out on the dance floor.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/31/2014, 4:18 pm

Bray grinned at her statement about not wanting the fruit punch because of no alcohol. "Cocktails? Not really my thing."

He blushed a bit when she took his hand, but he followed her. They started dancing, which made his blush grow. He saw her trying to lead him on to dance. He wasn't one for dancing, but he could try it. Of course, though, he wasn't paying the bills for the broken lamps. Glaring at the people around him, he tried to copy a few moves. He was dancing; his moveset wasn't wide, but he was using it. He then saw Maddy trying to teach him moves. He tried one, and tripped, falling onto his face. He quickly got up, brushing himself off.

"What? Antisocial dolphin boys aren't exactly professional," he joked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/3/2014, 4:13 pm

After about forty-five minutes, she took his wrist and led him out of the dancing crowd to go have a seat somewhere. Both of them were sweating and Maddy's ears tingled from being so close to the speakers. She dropped down on a coffin-shaped couch and took her high heels off, giving Bray her wild, slightly deranging Maddy-grin which looked even better with the red spirals on her cheekbones and the vertical lines mimicking an articulate puppet jaw.

"So. You showed up at a Halloween party. Without a costume. What a shame, sir, because that means that I," she took her purse out of her blazer pocket, "will have to fix that. Close your eyes, I want to play a game," she added the last part with an almost perfect imitation of Jigsaw's voice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:47 pm