A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

JasonxDisney Dancing (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS MAYBE??

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

JasonxDisney Dancing (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS MAYBE?? Empty JasonxDisney Dancing (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS MAYBE??

Post by Mason 10/31/2014, 4:23 pm

Minor BoO spoilers maybe?

Jason walked into the dance, shortly after taking the Romans here. He looked around for his new girlfriend, or as called in 2014, bae around the dance floor. He wore a black Under Armour shirt, a leather jacket, gloves, chains, black pants, boots, etc.: he was a biker. He scanned the dancers/couples. He went over to the snack table, but just to stand; the junk they served might've messed up his breath, body smell ($200 body spray over here), or it might've hurt his health a bit from mantaining a six-pack. A few Aphrodite girls walked by, giggling, but he acted like they were invisible.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

JasonxDisney Dancing (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS MAYBE?? Empty Re: JasonxDisney Dancing (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS MAYBE??

Post by Marceline 10/31/2014, 4:47 pm

Disney had actually never done Halloween; how could she when she lived basically in the middle of nowhere. So, of course she had a bit of trouble trying to come up with an idea for her costume. Eventually she ended up being tinkerbell. It was basic, she wore a green dress with silver flats - which she had put pom-poms on - and fairy wings.
    She stood awkwardly in the corner as she looked around the crowd for Jason. I guess you could say she was a bit anti-social. Well, just kept to herself. most of the time...
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

JasonxDisney Dancing (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS MAYBE?? Empty Re: JasonxDisney Dancing (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS MAYBE??

Post by Mason 10/31/2014, 5:10 pm

Jason saw Disney and waved, grinning. He approached her, and took her hands. "You look beautiful," he said, kissing one of her hands. He then chuckled a bit. "Did you realize you're dressed up as a Disney character? As, in, like, Walt, -land, whatever." He stared at her for a second, then said, "let's dance- I mean, that's kinda why we came here. I haven't seen you in a week! And, I'll show you how to really rock a Halloween dance."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/31/2014, 5:22 pm

Disney slightly blushed at his compliment. She then looked at him. "Yeah, kind of the point, my name is Disney and I am a Disney character..." she explained, even though it was very obvious.
    She laughed a bit. "Okay then, though I don't dance..." she admitted honestly.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/31/2014, 5:48 pm

Jason chuckled a bit. "It doesn't matter if you don't dance, just follow my lead. Please?" he leaned down a bit and kissed her, trying to persuae her. He went onto the dance floor.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/31/2014, 10:17 pm

She slowly followed him to the dance floor with her arms folded and looking awkwardly at the floor. Disney bit her lip softly as she stood on the dance floor getting looks from nearly every girl. Yep, the best thing about dating Jason... she thought.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/1/2014, 8:43 am

"Don't worry, Dis. Pretend everyone else is invisible." He kissed her cheek. "Disney, I'm dating you for a reason. I love you, Dis."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/1/2014, 6:02 pm

"Don't worry, Dis. Pretend everyone else is invisible." he said. Easy for you to say... she thought as she tried to picture people weren't there. It took a while to get into the music though. Eventually she started to slowly dance.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/1/2014, 6:04 pm

Jason smiled as she started dancing. "Nice job. Want me to request a romantic song?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/2/2014, 9:58 pm

"If you want to." she said with a small shrug of her shoulders.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/3/2014, 6:47 am

Jason did so. When it started playing, he walked over to Disney, holding out his hand to her to dance with her.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/4/2014, 2:06 am

Disney could feel a slight smile tugging at the sides of her lips. She put her hand in his and they began to dance to the song.
    "I thought these romantic things only happened in cliché movies." she joked.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/4/2014, 6:57 am

"Eh, it's a dance. We can romantic cliche everything right now." He smiled, and looked up at the clock. The night was nearly over.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/5/2014, 4:05 am

Disney laughed a bit but continued dancing with him. She liked this moment, definitely going yo remember this as her first Halloween. She smiled softly. She noticed how people were dancing in pairs as well. That was pretty cool. She liked not being in the shadows and watching all the couples dancing together. It was a nice change.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/5/2014, 6:57 am

Soon, the night was over. Jason stopped, breathing heavy a bit, even a bit exhausted from dancing that long. "It's been a fun night," he said, "we should hit the beach tomorrow, or the lake, if you want." He then started smiling a bit like an idiot. "You danced well tonight. Thanks, Dis, hope you had fun. I love you." He kissed her, holding on for a few seconds, then let go.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/5/2014, 10:28 pm

Disney laughed softly at his breath of exhaustion. She hadn't realized how late it was and was surprized. She smiled at his crazy grin.
    "Yeah. And, so did I." she said. Then he kissed her. This was their first kiss. Unless you count that accidental one when they first met.She kissed him back and it lasted only for a few seconds.
    She hugged him a bit before saying, "Goodnight." she said, pulling away.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/6/2014, 6:53 am

Jason smiled, hugging her back. He left the Mess Hall, the dance ending. He went to his bunk, thinking about the night.

ooc: andddddd scene for our characters at the Dance xD Where next for JasonxDisney?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/7/2014, 12:48 am

Disney left to her cabin. She had instantly gotten changed and went to sleep with a smile on her face.
    ooc: uhm, we could do the Alaska thing? :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 5:30 am