A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

with a diamond bullet and a gun made of gold

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

with a diamond bullet and a gun made of gold Empty with a diamond bullet and a gun made of gold

Post by Marceline 11/7/2014, 7:00 pm

Minor BOO Spoilers
    ooc: I cannot be bothered making that red sorry

Disney had her bow in her hand. She had been in the forest for a while now. She had been wanting to be alone like she had been for most of her life. It was normal and felt normal. She just wished that it wasn't as hot as it was. The summery weather caused her to wear denim shorts and a thin and loose singlet. She had tied up her hair to stop it from sticking to her neck.
    She sat against a tree trunk. To be specific a pine tree. Most of the trees in this forest were pines. She took an arrow out of her arrow case. She aimed her bow at another tree that was about ten metres away near the edge of where the forest begun. It hit right in the centre.

Last edited by Marceline on 11/10/2014, 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

with a diamond bullet and a gun made of gold Empty Re: with a diamond bullet and a gun made of gold

Post by Mason 11/7/2014, 7:16 pm

Cody walked into the forest, curious to explore CHB a bit. He didn't have Char or Nemo with him, not wanting to disturb them. He had woke up at 3 AM in the morning, extremely thirsty, and hadn't went back to sleep yet. He had the urge, around 5 AM, after two hours of TV, to go eating and exploring early. So, he did. And now, around only 8 or 9 AM, he was pushing through the branches of the forest. He then saw a girl, about his age, shooting her bow. He scratched the back of his neck. He wore his new CHB shirt, which he had slept in, and a pair of shorts. He wore tennis shoes- as in, regular shoes, not his shoes he used specifically for tennis matches. He had a backpack with a bottle of water, some tenis rackets, etc. which he got after breakfast. He approached the girl.

"Nice shot," he commented, as she hit the center of the tree.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

with a diamond bullet and a gun made of gold Empty Re: with a diamond bullet and a gun made of gold

Post by Marceline 11/8/2014, 6:08 pm

The sudden voice made her alert. She had quickly reloaded her bow and turned to face the voice. Fortunately it was just a boy. She kind of hoped for it - him - to be a monster. It would've given her a bit of adrenaline and then she would've been content with her morning.
    She lowered her bow. "Uh, thanks." she said. She slung her bow over her shoulder but rested the arrow in her hand.
    She tried to figure out who the boy was. She hadn't seen him before, then again she wasn't very social. She wondered if he was one of the romans that Jason had welcomed over here. She couldn't be sure.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/8/2014, 6:26 pm

"No problem. I'm Cody Teing, from Camp Jupiter, son of Ceres, the Roman equalivent of...Demeter, I believe. I'm sixteen years old, and I'm visiting here for a little over a week. This really arrogant guy who is the stereotypical jock, Jason Sungo, took me here, along with my girlfriend and my best friend. My girlfriend's name is Charlotte Bay, daughter of Venus- err, Aphrodite- and my best friend is also a daughter of Venus slash Aphrodite, Nemo Widu. She's only twelve. And, scene." He took a breath. He held out his hand to shake. "What about you?"

ooc: might wanna put in the topic title and first post that it contains boo spoilers
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/10/2014, 3:52 am

Disney tried to take in all of what he said with small notes. Child of Ceres, making him her brother in a way... Oh yay. Met her boyfriend and called him an arrogant jock. She was a bit angry at him for this. His girlfriend was a daughter of Venus surprisingly, maybe they were different to children of Aphrodite... His friend was called Nemo and was basically Charlotte's sister.
    Disney had to take in all that. She wanted to introduce herself but also wanted to reply to him about a few things.
    "Okay... Uhm first of all, cool I'm your sister in a way. Second thing that arrogant jock is my boyfriend and thirdly my name is Disney Viceroy, yes I was named after Walt Disney and no, not as in the Viceroy butterfly." she explained. Her tone was slightly bitter and also slightly bored from saying her name intro. She has probably said it so many times that when she's older that may be the only thing she'll say.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/10/2014, 8:46 am

"Ohhhhh, that's cool that we're siblings. Well, half. Nice to meet you, Disney Viceroy," he said, ignoring the part where she mentioned that she was Jason, the dumb jock,'s girlfriend. He didn't want to say anything because he didn't want hated. He didn't need that. Plus he was pretty sure she'd sinc Jason on him, and there was a chance that despite him being pretty good at fioghting, Jason would overpower him. "I'm sixteen," he said, adding the last part to his introduction. "So, Disney, tell me about yourself."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/11/2014, 4:07 am

Disney expected him to say sorry about the whole jock thing. But no, he didn't which made her dislike him that slightest bit more. She looked at him. She felt that slight angry expression forming on her face but she contorted it back to normal. She wanted to gibe this guy an exception since they were basically siblings though he had insulted her boyfriend practically twice. Twice in her standards.
    She nodded at the fact he was 16. She wasn't going to tell him her age, just like she wasn't going to tell him stuff about her I mean cliché much?
    "Well I'm from a small place called nowhereville in the middle of new someland." she answeredwith sarcasm rrolling off her tongue.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/11/2014, 8:38 am

"Oh. I've only been there once," he joked, laughing nervously. He wondered if this girl was going to like, attack him; luckily, he knew how to fight. Unluckily, he didn't have a weapon with him. "So, ummm...Disney..." he tried to start up a conversation, but he stopped. What would he say? She obviously wouldn't tell him anything about herself except for the basics, so he decided to tell a little about himself.

"My dad's name is Gared Teing. We lived in Las Vegas before I went to camp."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/14/2014, 3:40 pm

Disney listened. She was good at that. Many years of being the quiet person was helpful in some situations. She would also keep mental notes too; a useful skill her father had taught her. Cody: 16, son of ceres, surprisingly has a venus daughter for a girlfriend and came from Las Vegas. They probably wouldn't matter but you would never know until the time comes.
    "Cool." She said. "If you really want to know my dads name you would have to meet him yourself." she added with a smirk. Her father was slightly strict on who she could tell. I mean she wouldn't go around saying "My dads from the marines his name is Simon Viceroy and he likes to hunt for a living now. yeah, a bit of an exaggeration but she just didn't find it necessary to tell everyone that.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/14/2014, 4:03 pm

"Oh, I see. So, not one to talk about yourself, huh?" he asked with a smirk. He could only tell so much before it'd be creepy and stalker-ish, so he decided to let her come to him for the rest of the conversation. He stood, casually, scratching his neck, just looking at the ground and the trees around them. He, to burn off some time, started counting the trees. 1, 2, 3....
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/14/2014, 11:26 pm

Disney nodded to him. She kind of enjoyed the silence and wished she could just close her eyes and rest. Though that boy was still standing there. Instead she put her arrow back into her case and continued to lean against the tree with her feet crossed.
    He was a son of Ceres, making him basically a son of Demeter. She didn't mind being his sister. She just wasn't used to communicating verbally with her siblings. She had always been the quiet type and hadn't really been able to socialize because of where her house had been chosen. She didn't blame it on her dad that she didn't have good socializing skills. It was mainly her own personalitys fault with her short-temper and fussiness.
    She wondered what similarities she and Cody might have that could start up a small conversation. Maybe they could be friends. But she doubted that.
    "So, what weapon do you use?" she asked. It wasn't the usual question such as where you from?, whos your god parent?, do you have a pet..? Thinking about pets, she wondered where Gucci had gone. She was sure she had been happily wagging her tail beside her just a few minutes ago...
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/15/2014, 2:05 pm

"Well, I think the Romans' weapons are different than the Greeks. We use Imperial Gold, while you guys use Celestial Bronze, I believe. I typically use a sword in battle, or a knife or dagger. Anything that I can get, really- I'm just not a big fan of like, war hammers or those types of things, where you have to be seriously built to handle one." He nodded, noticing she was starting to come to. His eyes went to a bird in the nearby tree, then back to her. "You want to meet my girlfriend and little friend, Nemo? They might still be sleeping, though."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/15/2014, 6:08 pm

Disney knew that the romans used different kind of metal for their weapons and wondered if it felt different.
    "You want to meet my girlfriend and little friend, Nemo? They might still be sleeping, though." Cody asked. She was a little bit surprised.
    "uhm... sure." she said in reply. She didn't exactly know whether or if she wanted to, or whether or not she should. She could go ballistic at them for just a small thing they accidentally did.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/15/2014, 6:14 pm

Cody smiled and nodded. He figured they might ease the tension a bit. He headed towards the Aphrodite cabin, motioning for Disney to come along- to the best of his ability, anyway. When he got there, he tip-toed in, just in case they were sleeping.

Nemo had just woken up. She yawned. Her hair was a complete mess, and she was still in her pajamas. She hadn't brushed her teeth yet, and her breath might've been a bit bad. She was watching TV when Cody came in. She nearly screamed. "Cody!" she blushed, not really wanting anyone but Charlotte to see her like this.

"Morning," he greeted. "Nice bed head."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/15/2014, 7:40 pm

The sight of the cabin made Disney gag and want to ditch Cody right there and then. There was probably a big barrier of perfume that blocked the doorway which made Disney want to sneeze. The next thing that had hit her was the very neat order of things inside. The beds were either pink or blue. A sudden thought of Sloan came to her mind. That Aphrodite girl got on her nerves a bit. She hoped she wouldn't bump into her. She hoped that Charlotte wasn't like her.
    The Demeter child stood behind Cody with slight awkwardness as a small twelve year old yelled at him.

Charlotte was happily asleep. Until she heard Nemo yell. She instantly sat up. Her honey strands of hair were slightly messy from the lack of sleep she had, mostly looking out the window at the stars in the night sky and hearing the low growls of monsters. She couldn't understand how the people here could get sleep.
    Her sapphire eyes caught sight of Cody and she smiled with a surprised look on her face. "Gosh... I thought you were being murdered Nemo.." she said, her morning voice was slightly croaky.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/15/2014, 7:49 pm

Cody chuckled at Charlotte's response. He went over and sat on an empty bunk. He glared at the two girls, then at Disney. "Char, Nemo, this is Disney Viceroy. I have a few interesting things to say about her before we start up a conversation. One, she is a daughter of Demeter, the Greek equalivent of Ceres., so she's my half-sister. Two, guess who she happens to be dating?" He sat in silence for a second. "Jason Sungo, the nice gentleman that we meant in New Rome. The one that took us over here. The one who I nearly fought."

Nemo listened to Cody, examining Disney a bit. She quickly got of bed, shutting the TV off. The name Jason Sungo drew some of the Aphrodite girls' attention to the four, especially Disney. She went over to Disney, and cupped her mouth with her hands. She whispered, "your boyfriend is hot, you know that? If you ever break up, just stop by the First Cohort Barracks in Camp Jupiter and ask for Nemo Widu, OKay?" She stopped whispering, going back to her bed.

Cody's attention was on Charlotte. "Good morning, beautiful." He smiled at her. He went to the edge of her bunk, kissing her forehead. "How was your sleep?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/22/2014, 5:47 pm

Disney felt nearly all eyes on her and she began to study the floor. She listened to what the little girl Nemo had to say.. Well, whisper. When she finished Disney could feel a slight glare escaping. She quickly looked away and tried to remove the glare with a mmore nicer look.
    "Uhm...." she wasn't really sure what to say. A twelve year old having a crush on her boyfriend....

Charlotte was definitely shocked that Disney was going out with Jason. She was sure that Jason was either a guy who "moved around" a lot or had some Aphrodite daughter. She also found it cool that Disney was Cody's sister in a way. Which sort of made Disney her sister in law... In a way...
    She stopped herself from thinking about it too much and smiled at her boyfriend.
    "It was good." she lied giving him a small kiss.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 2:17 pm