A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I Take, Therefore I Am

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

I Take, Therefore I Am Empty I Take, Therefore I Am

Post by beanie 11/15/2014, 9:10 am

BLACK TEARS, BLACK EYES

Take My Soul
    Break My Heart
    Get it on
    Shake me down

The lake was one of the places where Selene likes to hide when her father comes home from his little teaching job at the arena. She finds the water relaxing but she never swims. Her father would discover her hiding place if she came home dripping wet and would know where to give her more training exercises which are never fun. Instead she listens to her music and sitting under the tree by it, staring at the clouds. She'd make little pictures with them, like bunnies or crows because of her imagination. They sorta told a story to her.
    But today it was raining. No story to tell but she was still at the lake. She had her old Automatic Loveletter band tee on underneath her black zip-up sweatshirt, black jeans, and grey boots. The hood was over her wild hair and her headphones were in, Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling playing at the moment. She didn't even mind the rain, Selene actually liked it raining. No one to come and bother her.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

I Take, Therefore I Am Empty Re: I Take, Therefore I Am

Post by jake. 11/15/2014, 9:36 am

we are undefined
    maybe i'm moderate but i'm not afraid

wally was just casually walking by the lake as he saw this girl. he walked over to her, raising his hand in a friendly greeting. "uh, are you okay?" he asked. she was sitting all by herself.

WHAT KATY DID

Last edited by harry styles. on 11/16/2014, 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/16/2014, 2:36 am

BLACK TEARS, BLACK EYES

Take My Soul
    Break My Heart
    Get it on
    Shake me down

Selene was enjoying the silence on her behalf. Then that silence was broken by the voice. Selene couldn't really make it out but she could see a small figure approaching her, which made her slightly confused. It was raining, people shouldn't be out when its raining. That meant her too but she didn't count because this was her secret place and she had the right to be here. The fact that the figure-scratch that, boy (ew)- was here made her a little mad.

"Are you real or not?" Selene used her signature trick so it was obvious. She wanted him gone so she could be alone.

OOC: that short post killed me xD
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 11/16/2014, 3:15 am

we are undefined
    maybe i'm moderate but i'm not afraid

wallace just stared at her oddly for a while. "uhm." he said. "i guess i'm real?" he said, his eyes darting about nervously. he didn't want to be seen with someone like her. a madma -- uh, madwoman, that is. "look, i really think i should get you to your bunk, you don't seem all too, uh, oriented." he said and gave her a crooked smile, the one he gave people when he was really unsure. like. really. he wanted to say something else, but... well, nothing would come out because this girl was obviously a nutter. he scratched his neck with a slightly off look on his face, one that he gave people when he was confuzzled. normally, he would've started flirting with the girl right now... but... nah. not this time.

WHAT KATY DID
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/16/2014, 7:18 am

BLACK TEARS, BLACK EYES

Take My Soul
    Break My Heart
    Get it on
    Shake me down

The boy wasn't amused, in fact he looked at Selene as if she was a madwoman, which she might be. The girl, on the other hand, smiled as his face went through those confused emotions. She enjoys the faces the people make when they hear her tricks. It fills her with joy.
    But her face went from happy to stotic. He wanted to take her from her secret place. The one place where her father isn't. No one should even know about her secret place and yet this boy discovered it. That made her angry.

"I like it here. It's my happy place. You shouldn't be here though." She said, tucking some wet hair behind her ear. It was cold but she didn't mind. Much.
    CREDITS TO SHINE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 5:21 am