A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Why you be hatin on my matin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Perca
Experienced Member
Perca

Female
Number of posts : 8666
Registration date : 2012-03-11

Why you be hatin on my matin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you be hatin on my matin?   Why you be hatin on my matin? Icon_minitime12/6/2014, 3:14 am

I rollled my eyes and giggled."Seems perfect. And stop with the master!"I whinned and gave him a playful punch on the shoulder."It's gonna be a great treehouse. We'll bring pillow and books and a christmass tree!"
Back to top Go down
Perca
Experienced Member
Perca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you be hatin on my matin?   Why you be hatin on my matin? Icon_minitime12/6/2014, 11:33 am

"I don't know, you're the builder! Maybe make a ladder first so you's be more able to reach up there? And that way I can bring you tools. We also need the basics, like a saw, a hammer, nails and stuff"I said thoughtfully, choosing to ignore his comment
Back to top Go down
Perca
Experienced Member
Perca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you be hatin on my matin?   Why you be hatin on my matin? Icon_minitime12/8/2014, 12:20 am

"Ouch"I mumbled as the tree was amputated by Ally's dagger."Sure...."I muttered and started running back towards the camp
Back to top Go down
Perca
Experienced Member
Perca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you be hatin on my matin?   Why you be hatin on my matin? Icon_minitime12/10/2014, 12:35 pm

I soon returned with a heavy bag of tools."I'm back!"I shouted as I neared our tree so that Ally would know it was me and wouldn't attack me in self-defence. I had learned my lesson
Back to top Go down
Perca
Experienced Member
Perca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you be hatin on my matin?   Why you be hatin on my matin? Icon_minitime12/24/2014, 3:43 am

"I can bring you some, I guess. I can borrow something from the Hepheastus guys or the forgery. They will have something, right? Or else, is there a storage room or something?"I mumbled thoughtfully, chewing on my bottom lip as I tried to figure out where we could get everything we needed
Back to top Go down
Perca
Experienced Member
Perca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you be hatin on my matin?   Why you be hatin on my matin? Icon_minitime12/25/2014, 4:47 am

"Kay"I pouted. "And stop calling me thst!"I whined and grabbed the list from his hands, stomping as I left with a huff
Back to top Go down
Perca
Experienced Member
Perca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you be hatin on my matin?   Why you be hatin on my matin? Icon_minitime12/26/2014, 3:24 am

Soon I returned, carrying with difficulty a bag full of a bunch of stuff Alucard had requested and two buckets of light blue and pale pink paint. When I reached our clearing, he was nowhere in aight, so I set everything down and sat on a rock, pulling an apple out of my pocket and starting to eat. Suddenly the sun hid behind some clouds and I was under a shadow. I raised my head to see what had happened and came face to face with a pair of yellow, vicious eyes. The eyes of a predator, the eyes of a killer. The eyes of a blood-thirsty monster.
Back to top Go down
Perca
Experienced Member
Perca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you be hatin on my matin?   Why you be hatin on my matin? Icon_minitime12/26/2014, 12:40 pm

"ALLY!"I cried out, my voice filled with relief. He was just on time. After realising the monster was right above me, I had begun to slowly retreat in order to by myseld sometime. Soon though my back had hit a tree. So I now found myself whimpering and hopeless as the creature above me grinned, enjoying his victory. Saliva was running from his open mouth, mixing with the dried blood on it's teeth, covering me from head to toe."H-help me!"
Back to top Go down
Perca
Experienced Member
Perca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you be hatin on my matin?   Why you be hatin on my matin? Icon_minitime12/26/2014, 4:31 pm

I let out a yelp as the monster dissolved and practically fell on Alucard."T-Thank you... S-s-sorry...."I sobbed on his shoulder, desperatelt clutching the back of his shirt with tightly closed fists."I'm s-s-so...."
Back to top Go down
Perca
Experienced Member
Perca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you be hatin on my matin?   Why you be hatin on my matin? Icon_minitime12/27/2014, 1:38 am

"I'm s-sorry, I'm s-so sorry...."I whimpered and tried to push him away.
Back to top Go down
Perca
Experienced Member
Perca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you be hatin on my matin?   Why you be hatin on my matin? Icon_minitime12/27/2014, 1:11 pm

"I have! I put your life in danger! I always put hour life in danger! I'm useless!"I yelled at him and once again tried to break free from his grasp
Back to top Go down
Perca
Experienced Member
Perca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you be hatin on my matin?   Why you be hatin on my matin? Icon_minitime12/28/2014, 1:27 am

"No it wasn't, shut up!"I shouted and slapped him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why you be hatin on my matin?   Why you be hatin on my matin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why you be hatin on my matin?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-