A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

aloha oi

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

aloha oi Empty aloha oi

Post by beanie 12/16/2014, 7:33 pm

Well, I see clouds of white
    And the brightness of day
    I like the dark
    And I think to myself what a wonderful world

~carry on~

The sun was setting low, turning the sky from a nice blue to a gold color. Hani liked it; he even took a picture to send to his family in Hawaii. Really he shouldn't have his phone out but he was in the saftey of the camp, sitting comfortably again a pine tree, so no monsters will get him. Anyway, Jess had pestered him about taking more pictures so she could see what goes on at camp. Hani was reluctant but so far he had a couple of the water and the beach. That was all.
    So after a grueling sparing session, he changed into some beach shorts and t-shirt and headed for a walk. Somehow he found himself by the hill, tired and bored out've his mind. His mind was lingering back to Hawaii, catching some waves, his family meals, and all the other miscellaneous stuff.

But he was here and Hawaii was miles and miles away. Hani was so lost in thought he barely noticed someone coming up the hill.

they asked me  why i believe in you

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

aloha oi Empty Re: aloha oi

Post by Morgan Landry 12/16/2014, 8:38 pm

Rosy lace top, spangled belt, girly white shorts and glittering petal pink make up, Cleo looked more like she was about to shop with a bunch of friends rather than bring lunch to Peleus, the guarding dragon of Camp Half-Blood. She was stalking up the hill, carrying the basket of fresh meat to Thalia's pine tree, her blow-dried curls swaying around her shoulders in the rhythm of her steps.
    However, she wasn't the only one here as she noted. A really tanned guy of about her age (perhaps a little older) was there, casually leaning against a tree, looking at his phone. Cleo wondered if he was waiting for his date to arrive or something. Though the guy actually looked hot (like half of Camp Half-Blood basically, they're half gods after all) with his really dark hair, firm jaw and high cheekbones. Cleo let her eyes glide along his lean but muscular surfer body. Look at that face, you look like my next mistake -- okay, maybe Cleo had been listening a lot to Taylor's Swift's new album lately. Maybe.

She made eye contact with the guy and smiled slowly, her large green eyes glinting with a hint of mischief. "Hey there."

Stalking past him on her pastel pink pumps, the golden bracelets on her arm glittering and tinkling, she walked up to the dragon and stroked his snout. "Hi Peleus baby," she smiled, petting his dark green scales. "Are you hungry?" The dragon slowly uncoiled his neck from the pine tree and stuck it under the glistening Golden Fleece. "That's right, here you are." Cleo opened the basket, revealing big chunks of fresh meat she carefully took with a cloth to give them to the dragon -- she couldn't have her freshly manicured hands smell of beef steak for ages, now could she? Peleus snapped the meat right out of the cloth with his sharp fangs, chewed once and swallowed the thing. "My, my, you got quite an appetite, hermoso," she grinned, stroking the scales under his chin.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/17/2014, 5:25 am

I like the dark

~carry on~

The light footsteps were getting closer and when Hani looked up he saw a girl, probably younger than him. Well for starters, she was wuite pretty with her curly brown locks, slender figure, and girly clothes. What Hani really noticed was her sparkling green eyes that made his own brown ones dull by comparison. Okay he really shouldn't be looking but she looked first.
    "Hey there." The girl had said and Hani have a little smile and slight wave before going back to his phone. Well that was until he heard her talking to Peleus. That dragon.

"He seems to like you." He stated, standing up so he was closer to the two. Not that much closer because the dragon already snorted out some hot air and Hani didn't need that. "Me on the other hand, he hates me."

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/19/2014, 8:05 am

Cleopatra left the basket open so that Peleus could eat from it directly and turned to the boy.

"What makes you say that?" she asked with a smile, a hint of Spanish accent in her voice. "I'm sure he doesn't hate you, he's so sweet."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/21/2014, 11:03 am

I like the dark

~carry on~

The dragon seemed to be engrossed in the food in the basket the girl had set in front of him so Hani risked a couple steps closer to the girl. Luckily the dragon didn't seem to notice which was good. He could also notice the height difference between the girl and himself. It wasn't that much but he was still taller than her.

"This one here tried to bite my head off." He pointed straight at the dragon, who wasn't paying attention. "My friend and I were feeding him, and let's just say my friend isn't so bright. He found a stick and kept poking Peleus's scales. The dragon didn't take that so seriously so he went for both of our heads, even though I did nothing. This dragon can hold a grudge." And he wasn't going to add that his pants caught on fire during that. That's embarrassing.
    "I'm Hani by the way." He finally introduced, flashing a pearly white smile at the girl.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2014, 8:05 am

"Aww, poor dragon," Cleo said. "I understand better now but still, I'm sure he doesn't hate you."

She gave him a sunny smile, pulling her rich curls back with a hand, then he introduced himself.

"I'm Esmeralda," she replied, her eyes green eyes glinting whilst her Spanish accent rolled off her name. "But do call me Cleo, everyone calls me either Cleo or Cleopatra."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:02 am