A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

i'm feeling rebellious {Private}

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

i'm feeling rebellious {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm feeling rebellious {Private}

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/23/2014, 3:49 pm

I understand. I still wish I had more control over all of this. It's completely and utterly stupid and I sometimes wish I didn't have any of this power at all. I said as I looked at the ground, handing her the nectar back after one last sip. This was stupid beyond stupid on my part. I didn't even know why I had this power. Father was the god of dreams not cruel and unusual torture, which is exactly what this felt like.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

i'm feeling rebellious {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm feeling rebellious {Private}

Post by moriarty 12/23/2014, 4:25 pm

Rebecca looked at her with pleading eyes. "Is there anything I can to do help? Besides, you should keep this," She said, pushing the thermos back. She didn't have any powers, but though she could maybe help. "It almost sounds like a curse rather than a power. Do you have any control at all?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/23/2014, 4:37 pm

Not really, not when the feeling of the nightmare or dream is strong. They feel like tugs in your heart then the next thing you know your in the other person or creatures dreams. It's why i cant sit still, and why i was tossing my Katan aback and forth.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/23/2014, 10:37 pm

Rebecca sighed. "So not much I can help with?" She shook her head, disappointed in herself. The daughter of Hebe wished she had cool powers, but youth wasn't really something that good things were associated with. Her own mother got hyper-active when given any sort of sugar, and having a baby face isn't something you really want when you're always trying to be attractive.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/23/2014, 10:42 pm

I put my hand on Bec's arm. It's alright. I would much rather go through this on my own and not drag others down with me.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/26/2014, 8:45 pm

Rebecca shrugged. "Oh." She didn't know what say to that. Smiling and nodding was probably her best bet. "I'm sorry you have to go through that." She felt uncomfortable with Nerissa's hand on her arm, and so picked up her hand and put it into Nerissa's lap.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2014, 8:48 pm

I let myself giggle when she moved my hand smiled at her, standing up with ease now that I had strength back. Sorry. Well, is there anything to do here at this camp? I'm not very used to it all yet. I spoke as I leaned against the tree for comfort. Sitting for so long had left my legs numb.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/26/2014, 8:53 pm

Rebecca rolled her eyes and smiled. "You have no idea. There are so many people, so many hearts to break," She caught herself. "Did I say that out loud?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2014, 8:55 pm

I tried to stifle a laugh but it happened anyway. I liked Bec, even if she was a little harsh at times. Chessieblud came running though the woods and i picked him up gingerly, petting him behind his little cat ears.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/27/2014, 12:49 pm

Rebecca giggled at Nerissa's cat. "May I?" She said, gesturing to the cat. "Can I just say that you're beautiful?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/27/2014, 1:20 pm

I nodded then gave her a friendly smirk. who? Me or Chessie. i said with a giggle.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/27/2014, 5:31 pm

Rebecca rolled her eyes and bent down to pet the cat. "I was talking to the cat. You're ugly af." Her sarcastic tone was hopefully enough to deter Nerissa from being insulted.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/27/2014, 7:14 pm

I laughed and it felt good to laugh again. Chessia jumped from my arms and over to Bec, wanting to be the center of attention as he usually did. With a quick thought my moths came fluttering in through parts of the woods and landed on a tree nearby to keep me company and scout if need be. We were in the darker part of the forest so I was a little nervous. My hand twitched towards my katana but i left it sheathed, ready to spring for it if necessary.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/27/2014, 9:26 pm

Rebecca caught the cat and laughed happily. She pet it, as she didn't have a pet, and grinned. The daughter of Hebe took note of Nerissa's twitchiness. "Are you alright?" She noticed moths flying through the forest and landing on a branch above the other girl's head. Rebecca was wary as well, and changed her satchel back into her crossbow, suddenly becoming fiercely protective of her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 9:28 pm

I shook my head and had my moths made my hat, which fell perfectly on my head.Its nothing, just an old tic i have. i tilted my hat to an angle and leaned against the tree again.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/11/2015, 10:38 pm

Rebecca took a deep breath. "Ok, but it seems like you need help. Maybe you could get help from a someone who heals people?" She turned her crossbow back into her satchel.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 11:08 pm

I shook my head.my so called gift cannot be healed, only delt with I'm afraid.My moths began to shake on my head and I tapped the hat to make them settle into their spots.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/13/2015, 11:11 pm

Rebecca looked down and sighed. "How do you F***ing deal with something like that?" She couldn't fathom being constantly pulled in and out of other people's dreams.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 11:18 pm

I shrugged and watched as Chessieblud began walking around the nearby area. You just cope with it all. You take whatever sleep you can find and try to pull out of nightmares if you can help it. I enjoy the peaceful dreams of others at times. Tbd odd thing is, I can't dream for myself. I said as I looked at Bec again and have a shrug.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/14/2015, 5:38 pm

"Really? None of your own dreams?" Rebecca looked at Nerissa with a confused look in her eyes. She just didn't understand how she could stand to live like that.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2015, 9:07 pm

I shook my head and look back at her.None. None that I can remember that is. My father is the god of dreams so I guess its ironic to not have my own dreams. I watched as Chessie began stalking after a bird which made me laugh slightly.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/18/2015, 10:35 pm

"Interesting." Rebecca didn't know what to say to that. Nerissa's cat was wandering about, trying to catch a bird. "You wanna go do something? The woods are f***ing boring and I don't really feel like being here any more." She looked around the clearing, bored out of her mind.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/25/2015, 9:30 pm

I shrugged and then nodded my head as Chessieblud pounced for the bird but missed as the creature flew away. The woods were a strange place sometimes, and I did not want to be caught out here past curfew in a few hours. I had heard the Harpeys weren't very merciful.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/26/2015, 6:23 pm

"Well? What do you wanna do?" Rebecca looked at Nerissa, impatient. The sun was sinking in the sky, and she didn't like the dark one bit. Reminded her too much of the slums of Chicago. Dark, dirty, and memories she didn't want to expose.

OOC: Can we have something were Neri accidentally enters Rebecca's dream and learns about her past?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 10:57 pm

Ooc:I'm totally game for that. Wanna see about them having a sleep over type thing at Neri's cabin since she's an only child?

I shrugged and fiddled with my Katana again. If it was another one of those stupid Hell Hound dreams I swore to Zeus I was going to make then am endangered species.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:06 pm