A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

music? music.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

music? music. Empty music? music.

Post by Marceline 12/20/2014, 9:20 pm

Quin wasn't one for music. Yeah, he listened to music but he couldn't play an instrument or anything like that. But then again he hasn't tried. He would if it was for a lame dare, or a bet or something interesting like that. Except there wasn't anyone that looked like they wanted to be daring in this place. Oh well... thought the son of phobos as he straightened his plaid jacket.

ooc: sorry if it's short
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

music? music. Empty Re: music? music.

Post by Rhyolo 12/20/2014, 9:33 pm

Rhy decided to go into the music room and try out some music his mom sent him. The album's were by paramore, linkin park, skillet, and kanye west. But before he tried them out he decide to try out something. He had learned how to play the guitar from a daughter of Apollo before she became a Hunter. So he got a good sized Gibson and played a warmed up by playing a scale then he played the Mario bros. theme song on it. Then he messed up when a blonde boy walked in. The boy was about his size so he was probably older. "'Sup." He said it in his natural voice. His voice was a little deeper then what a 13 year old's voice should be.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/20/2014, 9:44 pm

Quin heard a familiar noise. Someone was playing a song and he was sure he had heard it from somewhere before. He began to curiously make his way towards the sound and spotted a boy. The boy had messed up as Quin got closer and it was then that he remembered where he heard it. It was the Mario Theme song. He used to play Mario as a kid before he got more into things like Call of Duty and Assassins Creed.
    "sup" said the boy. He looked younger than him though probably only by a few years.
    "hei. nimeni-" he stopped, cleared his throat and started his introduction again, this time in English. "sup. I'm Quin. That was pretty neat, how you can play that song." Quin wasn't quite sure how to introduce him but he did. He took a seat.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 12/20/2014, 10:04 pm

"Thanks. My name is Rhyolo but everyone calls me Rhy." Rhy still stood and just strumed a couple of notes from the song we will rock you. "So what you doing around here quin? I am just mainly here to listen to some albums. Then I decided to pick up the ol' guitar." Rhy smiled a bit. Then he played the Monday night foot ball theme.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/20/2014, 10:54 pm

Quin was pretty interested in his guitar skills though it stayed in the back of his mind.
    "So what you doing around here quin? I am just mainly here to listen to some albums. Then I decided to pick up the ol' guitar." He heard rhyan say. Quin shrugged his shoulders
    "I don't know.. I guess I was bored surprisingly." Quin answered. He was hardly ever bored. He was always doing something. It could be from video games to parkour, you would never find him doing nothing. Except for now.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 12/20/2014, 11:22 pm

"Today I decided. It was my off day from training. Usually I'm practicing with my weapons. well now I am kinda bored with this place. I don't even know what to do next. You have any ideas?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/21/2014, 12:21 am

When Rhyolo asked him that question "you have any ideas?" a smile grew on his face. He thought of what he wanted to do. Well, I haven't done parkour in a while...
    "can you do parkour, rhy?" He asked.

Last edited by Marceline on 12/26/2014, 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 12/21/2014, 7:14 pm

Ooc it is rhyolo
    Bic
    "Does a monkey have a tail?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/26/2014, 5:08 am

Quin grinned and he felt like he had met the most amazing person ever. Though he sor of exagerrated things like that.
    "parkour then?" he asked. He stood up and felt his fingers beinning to tap his thigh.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 12/26/2014, 7:59 am

"You can bet the camp on it." Rhy smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 11:01 am