A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Feels Like Home

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Feels Like Home Empty Feels Like Home

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2014, 5:53 pm

Music was the one thing that really made me feel like i was home, besides Bella always being with me that is. I sat on the edge of the window with my guitar in my lap, strumming away to some mindless tune that was pleasing to the untrained ear. So basically it sounded horrible to me but great to everyone else. The difficult part was that i only had an acoustic and so all the really cool so go that were on electrics sounded soft and gentile on my own. I did however know of a great acoustic song that was always fun to sing. I pushed the windows open and took a deep breath before I started playing Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls.
    It's too late baby, there's no turning around
    I got my hands in my pocket and my head in a cloud
    This is how I do
    When I think about you
    I never thought that you could break me apart
    I keep a sinister smile and a hold of my heart
    You want to get inside
    Then you can get in line
    But not this time

Cause you caught me off guard
    Now I'm running and screaming

I feel like a hero and you are my heroine

I let the song continue and let my voice continue to carry the words through the open air and to the ears of anyone who felt like stopping and listening. Everyone always told me i had a kind singing voice but I didn't care if i was a good, great, or terrible singer. I would always sing because it made me relaxed and happy to sing. Bella laid her head on her paws and I could see her falling off to sleep as I sang, just like how she would back home.

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Feels Like Home Empty Re: Feels Like Home

Post by beanie 12/26/2014, 9:54 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

London was a musician. Sadly she hasn't made any music lately and it was killing her. Everything around her was all silent and boring, which is why she had come to the music room during her free time. Free time was the best time.
    There was no one in there when she slithered through the door, her computer bag slung over her shoulder. This was good so no one would bother her while she's mixing. The space by the window looked best for her to mix and that's where she plopped her stuff down before firing up her mix tapes. A couple minites went by and she had a couple of mixes done. Now she needs a break. But when she took off her headphones, she heard a tune. It sounded...great! And that's a riot coming from London.

It was coming from the guy in the corner. Was he there before she came? That didn't matter, he was pretty good and she wanted to meet him. After smoothing down her halter dress and denim jacket, she walked over to the boy, a pretty smile on her face.

"That's a nice tune. What's it called?" She asked.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2014, 10:01 pm

I looked over to a girl with a bright head of hair. No really, her hair was a mix of neon. Its called Hero/Heroine . It's by Boys Like Girls. I'm surprised you didn't know it. Sorry. Im Demetrius Mikos, everyone calls me Dem. i said with my British accent as i set down my guitar and extended a hand. Bella got up and trotted over to the foot of the window, sitting on the ground with her tail wagging furiously causing me to chuckle a little.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/26/2014, 10:16 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

The boy sounded British, that's adorable. London even giggled slightly as she shook his hand, her delicate one interlocked with his large one. He was actually pretty hot, pun intended for his hand was pretty warm. "I'm London, London Quinn." She smiled another pretty smile.
    As much he is hot, his music taste is terrible. Boys Like Girls? She's not a fan by he doesn't need to know that. She prefers Lorde, Birdy, or The 1975. "Sorry, my music taste doesn't reach that genre yet?" London giggled while sitting next to Dem while his dog scampered away. She's not a dog person. "What are you doing here?"

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2014, 10:20 pm

I shrugged and gave a kind smile back. Music is just relaxing. Im a son of Apollo so i guess it makes sense. Plus i usually play my guitar when I need to think. I watched Bella as she trotted out of the music room and peaked out the window as she ran back towards the cabin. I knew she would be alright but i loved that dog so i watched over her like she sometimes did for me.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/26/2014, 10:47 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

"Music is just relaxing." Dem had explained to her and London sighed in acceptance. She had certain friend from the Apollo cabin, Arian, that's always lecturing her about music. She didn't mind though because it's her best friend, though perky and cheerful. Wait, that's her half-brother that London's speaking to. Awkward.

"I guess you can say I'm good with music myself." She flashed another smile. Ugh, these smiles are making her puke. "I'm a dj."

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2014, 10:51 pm

I nodded and smiled.That fits well with your vibrant hair color. i said lifting a strand and chuckling before letting go. London was very perky and I wasn't sure how i felt about her yet. She reminded me of a cheerleader from my old school that I had to put up with because they were dating our linebacker and never left each other's side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 4:25 am