A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Just a bit of Angst with a dash of sadness and a whole lot of random stuff

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Just a bit of Angst with a dash of sadness and a whole lot of random stuff Empty Re: Just a bit of Angst with a dash of sadness and a whole lot of random stuff

Post by Perca 12/28/2014, 4:15 am

It took me a while, but I finally reached thr music room. I've went everuwhere else, so it was the only place he would be at. I leaned against thewall for a second, catching my breath, before opening the door quietly and tiptoeing in. There he was, playing the piano, with his back turned to me. I stood for a momemt and observed him as he played, his posture straight and tall, long fingers dancing on the keyboard. It was weird seeing the big, intimidating guy being so soft. But it also showed he was hurt. I had hurt him. And I had to fix it
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Just a bit of Angst with a dash of sadness and a whole lot of random stuff Empty Re: Just a bit of Angst with a dash of sadness and a whole lot of random stuff

Post by Perca 12/28/2014, 5:18 am

"Hey now, wait a second"I called out and grasped his wrist."Ally, don't leave now. I wanna talk to you. I'm sorry. Please stay"I begged and looked up at him with wide, puppy-dog eyes
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/28/2014, 2:35 pm

I followed him quitly and sat down opposite him. "Alucard, I'm sorry. I-I never meant to... you know. I didn't want t-to hurt you. But I did"I mumbled anc paused, turning my eyes on my lap as I was too ashamed to look into his eyes."A-and now I've pushed you away. I want you back though. I want my friend back. My Ally. P-please don't leave me"I whispered the last part, biting back a sob
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/28/2014, 4:12 pm

I buried my face in his shirt and circled my arms around his waist as far as they would go."Thank you"I said, my voice muffled."I'm an idiot"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/29/2014, 1:21 am

I gave him a light, playful punch on his stomach."Shut up"I whined and nuzzled my face in his shirt."Hey, I've heard therr was a dance! Wanna go?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/29/2014, 2:02 pm

"Oh wait, I didn't think of that. You have a girl to take, of course! Well then, go get ready! I'll wait for you and we can play some board games when you get back!"I grinned and clapped exitedly
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/29/2014, 2:17 pm

OOC:I'm confused. What are they doing?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/29/2014, 2:21 pm

OOC: Okaaaay. So, should they meet there?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/29/2014, 2:28 pm

OOC:kAY KYA, I'll do the topic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:18 am