A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Its A Mad Mad World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeadlyLynx
DeadlyLynx

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2014-12-15

Its A Mad Mad World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its A Mad Mad World   Its A Mad Mad World - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2015, 12:24 pm

The way Alice described Wonderland, it sounded beautiful, and Justin knew all about beauty. "How long have you been at camp, Alice?" Justin had only been at camp a year, just longer than the time he had spent in the run.He wondered how she was doing now, the demigod who had led him to camp, he wondered if she had ever found the satyr.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Its A Mad Mad World   Its A Mad Mad World - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2015, 5:07 pm

Not long, maybe a few weeks. I told Justin as Rabid began to lay in a patch of clovers, causing me to giggle.
Back to top Go down
https://mixer.com/Chessieblud
DeadlyLynx
DeadlyLynx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its A Mad Mad World   Its A Mad Mad World - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2015, 4:32 pm

Justin looked down at the rabbit called Rabid. Was the rabbit rabid? Rabies was never good, very bad for looks. Justin stood up and stretched, getting very tired. Judging from the sky, it was almost night time "I think I'm gonna go hit the hay soon. Not literally...but you know what I mean, sleep."
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its A Mad Mad World   Its A Mad Mad World - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2015, 4:35 pm

I giggled and nodded as I picked up Rabid, who had fallen asleep, and gave a small curtsy towards Justin. He was kind to me and I was very pleased to have meet him.As they say in Wonderland;rest well and let your Nether wings fly. I giggled at my own humor. Mim used to tell me that all the time before I slept.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyLynx
DeadlyLynx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its A Mad Mad World   Its A Mad Mad World - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2015, 4:39 pm

Justin waved goodbye to Alice and started to trundle off between the trees, hoping to get back before curfew. One thing on Justin's to-do list was to avoid being eaten by Harpies.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its A Mad Mad World   Its A Mad Mad World - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2015, 4:41 pm

I skipped through the forest toward my respective cabin and walked in , placing Rabid on his own bed, before putting on my pajamas and crawling into bed to sleep and dream of my Wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its A Mad Mad World   Its A Mad Mad World - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its A Mad Mad World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-