A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

my fifteen minutes of fame {OPEN} (CHB musical)

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

my fifteen minutes of fame {OPEN} (CHB musical) Empty my fifteen minutes of fame {OPEN} (CHB musical)

Post by moriarty 1/7/2015, 8:48 pm

Aurora walked into the Amphitheater with her ukelele strapped across her back, ready to sing and annoy as usual. She strummed and matched pitch, thinking about what to sing. She decided against it and zipped her instrument back into its case. She sat on the edge of the stage swinging her legs back and forth over the edge, wondering if anyone would even visit the Amphitheater.

percabeth1643

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2015-09-23

my fifteen minutes of fame {OPEN} (CHB musical) Empty Re: my fifteen minutes of fame {OPEN} (CHB musical)

Post by percabeth1643 9/29/2015, 7:22 pm

Merlin was walking over to the amphitheater. She'd never actually been there, during campfire, but someone was playing rock in the music room and that soo wasn't her thing. So if she couldn't play, she'd practice her voice. She was, however, surprised to find someone already there. She walked right up to the girl who apparently played ukulele and introduced herself.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

my fifteen minutes of fame {OPEN} (CHB musical) Empty Re: my fifteen minutes of fame {OPEN} (CHB musical)

Post by moriarty 9/29/2015, 8:28 pm

((sorry about this, but I don't have this character anymore. check out my Rp invite if you want to Rp with me! just click "thnks fr th mmrs" in my signature. :) ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 2:37 pm