A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

This land is Roman! (Open)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

This land is Roman! (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: This land is Roman! (Open)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2015, 2:05 pm

Laure grabbed her arm. "Didn't you hear Reyna? Follow the rules of the Legion. When we have an order, we follow it. You have to come to the Mess Hall, you said yourself you were thirsty. You also need all the strength you can get for deathball."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/14/2015, 2:45 pm

Cassie shot her friend a glare. "I understand that perfectly but I want to pray to the Gods first then I will go to the Mess Hall, eat and drink so I will be strong for Deathball." Rules or no rules nothing would prevent her from going to the temple even if she had to fight her way there. "Are you going to let go now?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2015, 3:10 pm

"You have no idea, do you?" Laure shot right back at her. "This is not some kind of summer camp where you can do whatever you want, this is the 12th Legion Fulminata. Discipline matters here. You can't run off every five minutes because you want to go to the temples. If you really want to pray so much, do it in your head."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/14/2015, 3:15 pm

"That's not the same!" She protested loudly. "I promise to be quick I just want to thank them for something then I'll be back." No one will notice that she was gone, hopefully or so she thought. "I know discipline matters but so does faith and I intend to keep mine." Cassie really hoped it didn't turn into a fight because that would land them both in trouble, she held no desire to drag Laure down with her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2015, 3:19 pm

"Is your faith going to suffer so terribly from waiting a couple of hours?" she asked as a Lare passed next to them, his glowing purple form flickering. "What's going to be your next move, running to the temples every ten minutes during the lessons because you just won a fight? Trust me, Cassandra, I've been here four years. Take my advice and leave it be for now."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/14/2015, 3:23 pm

"I need to do this Laure it is important I promise." She willed her friend to understand. "I would not do that, I just need to do this now, please." Cassie wouldn't be that long, she could sprint there before rushing back here, eating and drinking something then taking part in this deathball.
    "Your my friend Laure can't you just let me go? I'll be back well before the hour is up."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2015, 3:30 pm

"You've just gone to the temples twenty minutes ago!" she hissed. "And how can I call my friend someone I've just met that day? I care for recruits yes, and I'm sure we could be friends, but right now, you're about to disobey Reyna, and that's something I can't tolerate."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/14/2015, 3:33 pm

Cassie bristled attempting to snatch her arm from Laure's grasp. "She said go to the mess hall and I will! But first I need to go to the temple!" Cassandra didn't care that she was yelling she just wanted to go. "If this upsets Reyna I will apologise to her and accept whatever punishments she sees fit but by the Gods I must go and say a prayer to them in their temple."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2015, 3:58 pm

Laure rolled her eyes and dropped Cassie's arm, done with her. Without any further word, she turned her back to her and marched towards the Mess Hall, still dressed in her perfectly polished armor, which made soft metallic clinking sounds as she walked. She quickly caught up with friends of the first and second cohorts, chatting with the populars.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/14/2015, 4:51 pm

Cassie watched her go for a second before sprinting in the direction of the Temples, intending to walk on the sacred ground. She arrived a few minutes later, opening the doors slowly out of respect. One did not just fling temple doors open like they were a common door. Cassandra walked in halting before a shrine to one of the Roman gods, there she knelt before uttering a silent prayer to the gods. Most of the Legion was currently unaware as to how pious she actually happened to be, though it would become clear to them all if they could not find her they should check the temple.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2015, 6:01 pm

Laure left her weapons and armor against the wall of the Mess Hall and laid down sideways on a couch, eating Roman-style on low tables. Invisible breeze nymphs brought in the food, making it look like a hurricane of plates and dishes, each one more mouth-watering than the other. Laure ordered a plate of spaghetti carbonara while a nymph filled her glass with peach juice. She often changed places to gossip at other tables, talking about this and that, changing to another table, chatting there for a couple of minutes, going to the next seat, etc.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/14/2015, 6:06 pm

Cassie eventually showed up for food, smile on her face with a gleam in her eyes that wasn't there before she left. She found herself an empty seat but didn't really eat much. She drank a lot though. Her absence probably had been noted by her superiors.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2015, 8:51 pm

Laure noticed Cassie walk in -- after all she walked in a good ten to fifteen minutes  after everybody else -- but with everybody changing places and basically moving around a lot, she wasn't that noticeable.  Laure went back to gossiping, eating her spaghetti. They were talking about the romance news like Cody and Charlotte or John and Lola, about Spencer who still had a crush on Romulus, about the hot Greek guys they had seen at Camp Half-Blood, etc, etc.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/15/2015, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/15/2015, 6:29 am

Cassie soon lost her appetite, she just poked at her dish of food with little to no interest or intent of eating it. She made polite conversation with the Romans around her, however she didn't seem to be welcoming all of the attention.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 3:52 am