A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'm Still Tired of Being Here

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

I'm Still Tired of Being Here Empty I'm Still Tired of Being Here

Post by Sammy 1/11/2015, 1:09 pm

I'm Still Tired of Being Here Tumblr_lsbltsyG8F1qi89wco1_500

Eden, oddly enough, loved the Ampitheater. Most of the time, no one was ever there, Eden had found the perfect seat so that the sun always shone warmly onto her back, and no one ever really checked to see if anyone was here skipping classes or something. It was a relatively warm day, so she'd removed her gray hoodie and used it as a bit of a covering for her to sit on. Her sweatpants had been replaced by faded green cargo shorts, and she felt practically naked with all the skin she was showing. Not that she cared. It wasn't like anyone was there, anyway.

She was bordering on something on the edge of contentedness(ha! as if) as she sat on one of the stone benches near the top row, hair pulled into a loose side ponytail. She typed away on her laptop, bored as ever as she hacked into random sites and scrambled the occasional code.

She looked up suddenly, as she heard something nearby, something that sounded a bit like a person. Someone was here?

Last edited by cappuccino on 1/12/2015, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

I'm Still Tired of Being Here Empty Re: I'm Still Tired of Being Here

Post by Morgan Landry 1/12/2015, 7:06 am

OOC: She typed away on her ponytail?

BIC: Arian was tuning her violin, holding it between her chin and shoulder. She had been in the Amphitheater's skene for now, browsing through the instruments, deciding which one she should play; now she was out, the sun in her eyes, she could see a girl typing on her computer -- Eden, the daughter of Notus.

"Hey there!" she smiled. She was wearing an orange Camp Half-Blood shirt with white shorts, a thin leather belt studded with golden circles and high-heeled sandals underlined by an ankle charm bracelet. Her glossy chocolate hair was streaked with a sunny yellow color and she had sunglasses on -- typical Apollo child.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 1/12/2015, 4:27 pm

OOC: Edited xD

BIC:

Eden caught site of the girl, as the sound of a violin quickly followed her. It didn't seem like a song, so she assumed she was warming up or something. The girl said something to her, and Eden looked at her a bit quizzically. Most people avoided talking to the daughter of Notus unless they wanted something from her.

Eden realized that she'd probably been staring, not that she really cared, and cleared her throat a bit. "Hello," She replied, giving the girl a final glance. She seemed pretty familiar, and Eden knew her name began with an A. She was almost certain the girl was an Apollo child. Other than that, she just couldn't put her finger on who this girl was. It was on the tip of her tongue...

"Arian, right? Yeah." She finished, looking back down towards her laptop and picking back up with her typing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:05 pm