A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A Night Worth Remembering

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

A Night Worth Remembering Empty A Night Worth Remembering

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 7:29 pm

Demetrius walked through camp with his Mania daughter friend close at hand. Alice carried the picnic and ultimate prize for his date tonight. The two chattered and Dem talked to the girl about Wonderland and her Red Court. When they reached the creek and the boulder from earlier today Alice set up the things. A red and black cloth laid on the boulder and a candle was lit as it stood in the center. Two plates with cakes were set out and the tea was poured. Dem has to hand it to the girl, she knew how to set up tea time. When she was done Dem gave her the much promised ruby he had found earlier and the petite girl ran to her cabin squealing with delight. For a queen she was very childish and he looked after her like a sister for that. The time was getting close to Nine and yet Dem saw no sign of his beloved Narcissus. He loosened the tie around his neck and fiddled with his ring, the rose gold feeling cool on his skin.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_78/set?id=145970477
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

A Night Worth Remembering Empty Re: A Night Worth Remembering

Post by Green 1/13/2015, 7:51 pm

Naricuss' had spent the day with Juliana, Demetrius' half-sister, and his own sister, Cleopatra. She had given him a red velvet cravat as a gift and he wanted to wear it out for his first date with Dem. He wore a white suit that had beautiful trimming on it as well as the silver Michael Kors watch that was on his wrist. The demigod came back to the spot that Demetrius had suggested and smiled. He looked at the table set up and smiled warmly. Narcissus had an idea and summoned a white dove. He tied a note to it saying that he wouldn't be able to make it and sent it off while the son of Aphrodite hid behind a tree.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 8:07 pm

Demetrius stood facing the creek and turned when a dove landed on the boulder. Sent from Narc no doubt. He looked at the note and a wave of sadness passed over him but he didn't let it show. Instead he dismissed the bird, picked up a saucer and cup, then returned to his spot next to the creek and drank his tea. It has a rather sweet taste and he chuckled as he thought about what Alice had told him about the sweet taste of the shrinking drink from Wonderland.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2015, 8:16 pm

Narcissus slowly snuck up behind him, wanting to surprise the son of Apollo. He smiled, looking at his outfit, nodding approvingly. "We most go shopping sometime because this outfit is basic." He said mockingly, placing a hand on Dem's shoulder. He loved to tease him, it was kinda like a cat and mouse type of thing.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 8:17 pm

Dem turned around and smirked as he looked down at his boyfriend. I like my style. Im the simple one, your the complex little Aphrodite. He teased as he kissed the attractive boy.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2015, 8:27 pm

"Little, uh?" He asked with a smile on his face. He kissed Demetrius back, lingering some before pulling away. "So, who helped you with setting this up?" He asked as he took Demetrius by his silver tie and leading him toward the table. The demigod looked over his shoulder at him. "Am I over dressed?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 8:31 pm

Dem chuckled and sat on the red and black cloth over the boulder. Alice, daughter of Mania. She knows her way around a tea party. You look perfect like always. Dem smiled as he drank some of his tea and ran his finger through a cake with icing, licking it off his finger.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2015, 8:44 pm

"Ah. I see." He smiled as he sat down and took a sip of the tea. It was pretty good, kinda like sweat tea, but different. Narcissus swallowed it and fixed his hair, pulling out his mirror to make sure it's perfect. "Thanks bae. You look good too." He smiled and winked at him.

"So, tell me about yourself." The son of Aphrodite watched him lick the icing off his own finger.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 12:05 am

Demetrius shrugged.what is it you wish to know, charming? Dem wasn't much accustomed with being in a relationship, he had only dated a few girls before just to appease his parents but didn't consider them real relationships. He saw others while they were 'dating' and found it stupid to try to appease his parents, so he stopped.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/14/2015, 12:14 am

"What part of the UK are you from?" Narcissus asked him, putting down his mirror as he gave Demetrius his undivided attention. The son of Aphrodite sipped some more of the tea, enjoying the taste. He himself had dated several people during the course of his middle and high school career and has enjoyed every moment of it.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2015, 9:52 pm

Originally i am from London but moved to Cheshire when I was about four with my mother. Sometimes I think that's why Alice likes talking with me all the time. Because her and I are both from England and I'm from Cheshire, like the Cheshire Cat. Demetrius chuckled as he snacked on the cake in his hands from earlier. It was a little too lemony for his taste but he ate it anyway.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/18/2015, 10:04 pm

Narcissus nodded, leaning against the table with his head resting on his hands. The date was going good so far and he didn't want to ruin it. "I see, well you can thank Alice for making such a wonderful table spread." The son of Aphrodite returned Dem's chuckle with a smile.

"I love your laugh, Demetrius." He purred before flipping his hair to the side. "So what else is planned for this wonderful date?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2015, 10:11 pm

Demetrius shrugged.I assume we can do whatever we want seeing as we wont be disturbed by anyone or anything. I have my dog Bella making sure of that much. He smirked before giving Narcissus a quick peck on the lips and then pouring more tea for himself.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/18/2015, 10:18 pm

He laughed a bit and gave him a kiss back before studying Demetrius. "I have to leave for a few days, but I'll be back." He mumbled before taking a bite out of a raspberry muffin. It was pretty good he had to admit. He cleared his throat before standing up and walking over to Dem, sitting in his lap. "I want you to have something."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2015, 10:21 pm

Dem wrapped his arms around his beloved boyfriend as he sat in his lap and gave him another quick peck, this time on his neck.May I know where it is you are going, or is it super top secret hush hush mission stuff? He chuckled at his own joke, waiting for whatever it was Narcissus wanted to give him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/18/2015, 10:29 pm

Chills vibrated down Narcissus' back when Dem kissed his neck. He chuckled and traced his lips gently with his thumb, staring into his eyes. "I have to clear somethings at school and my daddy set a photoshoot up for me so I have to do that, but I'll be back for the Valentine Day dance." He kissed his nose before running his hands through Dem's hair.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2015, 10:33 pm

Demetrius closed his eyes as he felt Narcissus run a hand through his hair before opening them and smiling at his boyfriend.What is it you wanted to give me my dear? He asked and then smiled slightly slightly at the mention of the Valentines Day Dance.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/18/2015, 10:41 pm

He bit his lip and reached into his pocket, pulling out a thumb ring. The color was white with a heart having a arrow shot threw it. The emblem was pink and smiled like roses. "To remember me when I'm gone..." He whispered, taking his right hand, slipping the ring on Demetrius thumb. Narcissus kissed his thumb, then down the rest of his hand to his arm, then back to his shoulder. The son of Love stopped and smirked with embarrassment. "I should control myself more..."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/19/2015, 6:07 pm

Demetrius smiled softly and looked at his new bling on his thumb. When Narcissus began kissing his arm he chuckled and looked at the boy when he stopped.Oh well. We all make mistakes here and there, its the mortal in us all. Dem chuckled again.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2015, 6:19 pm

He chuckled before kissing his lips once more before standing up and walking toward the creek. Narcissus turned around, snapping his fingers, causing his whole entire outfit to change. "Now he was wearing a pink tank top with the male and female symbols on it with white swimming trunks. "Come take a dip with me?" He batted his eyes seductively
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/19/2015, 6:32 pm

Dem smirked and stood, taking off his shirt to reveal his new forming scars from the battle earlier today. He slipped off his pants as well and revealed a pair of deep blue swim trunks.Always have to be prepared at this camp. He winked before stepping into the creek.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2015, 6:35 pm

Narcissus chuckled and swam backwards some as Dem came into the Zephyros Creek. He purred happily as he looked up at the stares. Ideas of dates started to go through his head as he counted the stars. The son of Aphrodite turned his attention back at Demetrius, swimming toward him, growling playfully.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/19/2015, 6:37 pm

Dem chuckled and attacked Narcissus in tickles as he got close enough. This was too easy to pass up and he wanted to hear his boyfriend's laughter.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2015, 6:41 pm

Narcissus was taken by surprise when Demetrius started to tickle him. Soon he started to laugh like a mix between a fan girl's laugh and a parrot sweaking. "O-omg! Baby s-stop!!" He yelled as he laughed louder.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/19/2015, 7:05 pm

Dem stopped tickling his boyfriend and placed a kiss on his neck, chuckling against his skin as they waded in the creek. There were some things that he loved and he found Narcissus' laughter to be one of those things besides Narcissus himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:58 pm