A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hildowen Date #2-Camping and Stars

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Hildowen Date #2-Camping and Stars Empty Hildowen Date #2-Camping and Stars

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 3:43 pm

Owen waited in the forest. He had brought a tent, from his days before camp, and started putting it up. It was only 7:30ish, so he didn't expect Hilda to show up for another thirty minutes or so. He looked at the sky, full of stars. He got two sleeping bags; he didn't know how long they were going to be out here, and anyway, it's dangerous to wander in the forest at dark. Monsters, bats, etc.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Hildowen Date #2-Camping and Stars Empty Re: Hildowen Date #2-Camping and Stars

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 3:54 pm

Hilda came to where Owen was and placed a hand on her hip. "If you think for a second that I'm staying out here with you, then you have another thing coming, chico." The daughter of Athena asked him. She was wearing a short sleeve black shirt with a gray skirt that stopped at her knees.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 3:57 pm

"Hey, you think that's bad? I'm cashing in my kiss right here, right now." He stood right in front of her. "Kiss me when you're ready."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 4:04 pm

She sighed and kissed her own fingers and slapped them against his cheek. "There. Happy now?" She asked him as pushed passed him, shoving her shoulder into his. Hilda looked around the campsite and shrugged in somewhat approval.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 4:06 pm

"The deal was on the lips." He followed her. "I have the vibes you aren't one to break your promises. But, fine, don't kiss me- then I won't keep my deal on the redo date. I'll just leave the campsite, and you. In the dark. All the creepy crawlies. Oh, spiders. Spiders are the worse."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 4:14 pm

Her heart skipped a beat when Owen said the word "spiders". Hilda turned around to face him slolwy. "D-did you say spiders?" Hilda asked him, biting the inside of her cheek a bit nervous. She checked all around her to make sure they werenr any spiders crawling on her legs and feet.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 4:25 pm

"Yes. The huge and hairy ones. Well, anyway, see ya." Owen worked his way to exit the campsite, slowly. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 4:28 pm

She rushed behind him, touching his shoulder. "Wait, wait! Okay I'll do it!" She exclaimed. "Just close her eyes and try not to enjoy it."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 4:31 pm

Owen quickly turned around. He slowly went in and kissed her. He enjoyed it way too much to let go.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 4:38 pm

The daughter of Athena kissed him back, her hand back on his shoulder. Hilda slowly broke away, blushing deeply. "There. Now you have to stay here."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 4:44 pm

Owen smiled at her. She was blushing. His mind was in other places, so he didn't hear what she said clearly, but it was something to do with staying. He nodded, absently, staring at her. Owen finally just stepped away and went over to the tent. "I brought hot dogs and marshmallows." He lit a couple of sticks, on stones, on fire with a lighter. He grabbed ten sticks. He took one, putting a hot dog on it. He hovered it over the fire. "It's a really beautiful night."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 5:02 pm

Hilda sat down by the fire and picked up a stick. Her cheeks were still warm with blush as she put her hot dog over the blazing flame. All she could do was stare into the fire and feel Owen's lips on hers.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 5:09 pm

Owen took the hot dog off and put it on a bun with mustard. He started eating it, looking around. When he finished, he clapped his hands together and got up. He looked around one more time, thinking about the kiss. He wanted to kiss her again. He wanted to kiss her for more time they had originally. He ate a mint, and went over and sat by her, so they were shoulder-to-shoulder. "Your eyes are beautiful, you know? And....and...can we please kiss more?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 5:13 pm

Hilda was in the course of eating her second hot dog when Owen came to sit beside her. The daughter of Athena growled and pushed him off, hard. "Look. Don't push your luck, boy." She hissed before taking a bite out of the hot dog.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 5:15 pm

Owen just laughed. That was something he wouldn't have dared to do yesterday; but today, he was a bit more confident she wouldn't really rip his head off. He started cooking another hot dog. "So how was Chile?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 5:25 pm

Hilda glared into the embers of the fire and sighed. "Chile es botina en la primera."The demigoddess stated, taking a bite of her hot dog before glancing at Owen. "¿De donde eres?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 5:34 pm

"I have zero idea of what you just said." He chuckled. He started eating his hot dog. When he finished, he started cooking a marshmallow. When he finished eating that, he said, "Imma head to bed," and went to his sleeping bag. Everything had been so awkward since they had kissed.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 5:37 pm

She rolled her eyes and stood up. "All I said was 'Chile is beautiful in the spring, then I asked you where were you from you idiot!" She growled and through the stick at him. "Gods!"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 5:49 pm

"Hey, sorry, I don't speak Spanish. But to answer you, Italy. Well, for the first couple months of my life. Then my mom and I moved here, New York." He approached her. "You get seriously angry, you know that? You need to calm down and just breathe sometimes." He put his hands on her upper arms. He stared into her eyes for a second.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 6:13 pm

Hilda glared down at the ground, not saying a word. After a while she spoke. "I get mad because people make me mad." She growled and tugged away from him. She snatched her sleeping bag and place it by the fire.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 6:40 pm

"Mhm. Well, then, on that note, goodnight." He went over to his sleeping bag.

Suddenly, a little spider crawled over by Hilda.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 6:47 pm

[color=gray"Night."[/color] She grumbled and fell asleep, but before she could get comfortable, she felt something crawling on her. She looked over her shoulder and saw a spider on her. The daughter of Athena got up and started screaming like a manic.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 6:54 pm

Owen heard her scream and defensively got up. "What's wrong? What's wrong?" he asked, running over.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 6:56 pm

"It's a spider! Get it off, get it off!" She screamed, her girly side finally coming out.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 7:00 pm

Owen wanted to laugh, but that'd be a bit cruel. She seemed so girly compared to her beating up two guys the previous days. He picked up the spider and flicked it away. He laughed and kissed her forehead. "You'll be fine." He went back to his sleeping bag.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 1:18 pm