A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Welcome to Oz (private)

Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2014-10-25

Welcome to Oz (private) Empty Welcome to Oz (private)

Post by Daffodil987 1/24/2015, 2:02 pm

There were certain perks of having a semi-rich dad. One of them being the limo rentals on special occasions.

I mean, I wasn't doing this for the first impressions. Why would I? The chauffeur was mortal so he couldn't drive into camp. The only things that would see me would be the Nymphs, and would they even care about some girl arriving in a limo? Probably not. Nah, I was doing this because that meant I had gotten to sip champagne and check my Tumblr on my phone for the last half-hour in privacy from the outside world.

The limo was driving down a extremely bumping road (why was Camp Half-Blood in the middle of a forest anyways?) before slowing to a halt. The chauffeur rolled down the window separating him from me.

"Do you want me to assist you with you bags, Miss?" he asked.

"No it's okay, I've someone to help me." I shifted in my seat a winked at my satyr.

He rolled his eyes and grumbled, "Alright Dorothy let's go."

I had read Dorothy Must Die over winter break and absolutely loved it. Whenever I read, I also tend to fall head over heels for the villain. This was no except. Dorothy was one badass and I had loved the author's take on the classic Dorothy gingham dress, making it sexy, flirty, and jaw-dropping. I had totally wanted to try to recreate it. I had been impressed with my skills.

I was a wearing a tight gingham dress that went low enough to showoff my cleavage and  had paired 2 inch high ruby-red heels that match the little red bow in my hair. And I was wearing ripped tights. I didn't know if that really went with the outfit, but Gods, I loved ripped tights.

I sauntered off with four of my bags while my satyr carried the other two. I marched through the camp border, into camp, heads turning, people whispering. I wanted to laugh. I was obviously going to attract everyone's attention, limo or not.

OOC; Sorry for the first person, I wasn't trying to do it in first person it just kinda...happened.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Welcome to Oz (private) Empty Re: Welcome to Oz (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/27/2015, 2:33 pm

Cleopatra was in front of the Aphrodite cabin with a couple of populars. Cherry lipstick, ruffled white top, pastel orange skirt and glossy caged wedges, she was gossiping with her friends and siblings in a cloud of designer perfume. Jewels glittered on her neck and arms. Suddenly her group fell silent in the middle of the conversation, heads turning to look at a girl coming their way.
    Glossy brown curls, red pumps, alluringly cut dress, ripped tights and bowtie accessoire, she looked like the head of a cheerleader gang. Or a popular clique.

"Who is that?" she heard Drew next to her, her arms crossed.

"Another newbie, obviously," Jared said, lowering his shades to take a better look at her.

As usual when another pretty girl arrived at Camp Half-Blood, the girl populars felt threatened and the boy populars saw the new arrival as a possible "shot". Cleopatra just smirked, passing a hand through her thick brown curls, standing up. She had a high place in the popular clique and had to find out if this girl would be an enemy or an ally, as soon as possible. The best way was always to play the welcoming card.

"I love that dress of yours," she told her as she walked up to her. "Where did you get it? That pattern is perfect for you."
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 1/28/2015, 7:08 pm

Even though the silence Madison could hear one group screaming for her attention. Tossing her head she causally glanced at the group. Boys and girls huddled together, sporting designer labels and...was that Chanel perfume? Oh yeah it definitely was. That must be some kinda omen, the Chanel. Since the young age of 13 Madison hadn't gone a day without spritzing her Chanel No. 5.

And yet she keep walking. Don’t come to them, wait for them to come to you.

Sure enough a girl with ruby red lips and a cute orange skirt sauntered over to Madison. She had her head held high and carried herself in a way that said 'I take vacations to Europe on the weekends and have had more boyfriends this month than you have had in your life'.

Confidence was practically radiating off her.

"I love that dress of yours. Where did you get it? That pattern is perfect for you.” She purred.

Madison had read in a study that said, when meeting someone for the first time, without meaning to, a female’s voice would be slightly higher than usual, trying to make herself seem more attractive. But this girl’s voice seemed unnaturally high.

She was ingratiating. She wanted something, but what?

Suddenly, Madison realized this girl’s position and job. She seem to be one of the ‘leaders’ in this so-called ‘popular’ group. She was trying to figure Madison out, was she a friend or a foe? A popular or a fake? Madison smirked, she had been in this situation so many times, she had it down by now.

“A small boutique in Italy.” Her eyes glittered as she twirled her finger around a strand of her wavy chocolate brown hair. “Madison Jacqueline Raine, and you are?"  

Last edited by Daffodil987 on 1/31/2015, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2015, 11:36 am

"Italy, how wonderful! I lived two years in Milan," she beamed at the girl, her eyes glittering with make-up. "Cleopatra daughter of Aphrodite, very nice to meet you. Do you need help with your stuff? You must be headed to the Hermes cabin but gods, you're obviously not one of them. I hope you get claimed soon, who knows? You might be one of my sisters."

She gestured at her cabin: real-life Barbie doll house painted in nuances of pastel pink and dark red with potted carnations on the windowsills, pretty lace curtains and an eternal fragrance of designer perfume.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 1/31/2015, 4:07 pm

"Actually I am fortunate enough to already know my mother." Madison stopped twirling her hair and casually held out her hand and willed it to snow. Soft white flurries fluttered onto the palm of her hand,

"My mother is Khione, goddess of snow."

"Oh but if you could help me move into the Khione cabin, that would be wonderful!" She smirked handing Cleo her bags and taking the other two from her satyr and snorted in amusement as she watching him trot off.

She turned around watching Cleo with a wary eye. She won't be surprised if she tried to steal something from one of her bags. Her old friends from the schools she had went to were always doing that. Fortunately, they were almost always rich like her so she could always steal something from them that was worth just as much as what they had stolen.

Maybe she was a little bit like the Hermes kids.

OCC; Sorry for the late post! School had me busy for a couple of days! Also I see you're off Paris or something. Have fun and make memories or whatever!!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 8:47 am

Cleopatra kept from wrinkling her nose; when she had asked if she needed help with her stuff it had been out of pure politeness. She wasn't inhabited to carry other people's stuff like a butler.
    But the bags weren't that heavy -- plus they were Hilde Palladino, yum! -- so she passed them on her delicate shoulder and led her to the Khione cabin.

"Ohhh, Khione," she purred then giggled. "Don't make it snow to much, darling, I'm very sensitive to cold!"

Yes, living mainly in Barcelona, Cleopatra didn't really like cold temperatures or high altitudes. Even snowboarding and skiing wasn't that much for her. What she loves are hot beaches, the sound of summer waves and Mediterranean cicadas, spending her days in designer bikinis and pareos with a cocktail in her hand and shades on her eyes.

"Here we are!" she melodically said. The Khione cabin looked like a mountain chalet, with snow on the roof and icicles hanging from the windowsills; just standing in front of it gave Cleopatra goosebumps.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 2/3/2015, 7:15 pm

Madison held back a giggle as Cleo picked up here bags. Making people work for her was such fun! Camp Half-Blood was going to be great if she could get people to do stuff for her so easily.

Cleo wasn't really getting on Madison's nerves either, which was surprising. Usually Madison took down the popular kids as soon as she march down the hallway, but Cleo was...different. She was more like Madison than any of the other popular girls Madison had met.

For starters she seemed somewhat intelligent. The easiest way to take down the popular kids was using the fact that they had almost no brains to your advantage. They could usually be tricked and humiliated in front of the whole school, which was one of Madison's highlights of starting a new school.  

Cleo had reacted to Madison the same way Madison would have reacted to them. She had tried to figure out their game and play the nice-girl card.

"Ohhh, Khione," she purred then giggled. "Don't make it snow to much, darling, I'm very sensitive to cold!”

Madison could tell. Cleo seem to be a beach babe, not a winter wonderland like Madison. Madison noticed that Cleo seemed like the type to wear vibrant, warm colors, like hot pink and whatnot, well Madison stuck to blue, gray, white, and black most of the time.

Cleo also looked like one of those girls from Beach Body Workout. She was muscular, tan, and toned, while Madison, was pale, skinny with some curves, but no muscles unfortunately.

"Here we are!” Cleo said, smiling angelically.

Damn, the cabin looked so familiar but Madison had no idea where she had seen it…

Suddenly it hit her like a ton of bricks. Her father had met Khione when he had been acting for a movie in Quebec. While he was he had met the goddess and they had gotten snowed in (Khione’s own doing of course) at what appeared to be, this cabin’s twin. They had gotten a little cozy and…well that’s where Madison’s story started.

She remember her father taking her to the cabin once when she was little and telling her about it, but strange enough, he didn’t seem heartbroken at all. With all these children mulling around however, it seemed as if both of her parents had moved on.

That didn’t bug Madison at all. She herself, had never been in been in a relationship for more than two weeks. She preferred one-night stands and if she felt really attached to a guy their relationship would last for a couple of days, but eventually she would move on to someone else.

Maybe Madison just didn’t like the idea of falling in love and being forgotten about like her father had been, or maybe she was just the I-don’t-give-a-damn-about-relationships type of person. Probably a little bit of both.

She then reliazed she and been staring off into space and snapped out of it.

“Right, you’re going to have to come inside, I can’t carry all the bags!” Madison gave a
    I’m-so-innconcent giggle and trotted inside.

OOC: Do you want to continue in Madison’s bunk?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/4/2015, 6:52 am

OOC: Sure!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 4:04 am