A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Arriving at the Titan Cabin (Shade and me)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Arriving at the Titan Cabin (Shade and me) Empty Arriving at the Titan Cabin (Shade and me)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/27/2015, 2:56 pm

The moment she stepped through the gate, she could feel the change in the temperature. No more winter cold, no more dull gray sky and humid air, just warm sunlight, radiant blue sky and the smell of summer grass. Even the insect buzz reminded her of the Peloponnese cicadas.
    A faint pipe melody came to Thea's ears as she walked down Half-Blood hill, dragging her suitcase behind her. A group of pegasi soared overhead. Nymphs laughed. Clanking of swords could be heard in the distance.
    She didn't know her way around Camp Half-Blood but either way she didn't care. She had seen enough maps of it on the Princess Andromeda. There was a big house painted in blue to her right that looked like some kind of several-stories farm house and to her left a cluster of disparate buildings in different shapes, styles and colors, as if a bunch of artistically talented 3 years olds had each designed one house and put them all together. The cabins.
    Still dragging her suitcase behind her, her backpack on her shoulder, Thea arrived in the courtyard and briefly glanced at the Hermes cabin. Shabby, old green paint, crooked caduceus over the door, kind of smelly ... no thank you. There was no way she'd stay there. Either way she had heard they had built a cabin for the children of Titans like herself so she went ahead looking for it. All she wanted was a shower and maybe a pizza.
    The daughter of Iapetus was wearing a red tank top printed with a spear piercing through a skull, a pair of spike-set shorts and ankle-high new rock shoes. Her hands were tattooed with Celtic patterns and she had a golden viper piercing on the side of her lip. Thea may dress in a punk/rock way but she made sure that her clothes and spiky accessories were of quality. To her, most of the punks just looked dirty and washed out, which was why she went for vibrant metals and flaming colors.
    Finally she arrived at a cabin, cabin 21, set between a dark stone building with blazing green torches and another one decorated with seashells and starfish. Thea squinted. Bas-reliefs of Titans, Mount Othrys and the Golden Age... Yes, that seemed to be it.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Arriving at the Titan Cabin (Shade and me) Empty Re: Arriving at the Titan Cabin (Shade and me)

Post by Shade 1/30/2015, 10:58 pm

Water, drenched golden blond hair falling down in front of his perfectly tan skin. Hundreds upon hundreds of cold drops raining down on his skin as he breathed out letting the feeing sink in. As much as the toned young man hated what water did to his power he had to admit it felt good. When your body was twenty five percent scar tissue and of bruises the cold sensation you could only get from a shower or a cold lake felt amazing. He had blocked off the entire bathrooms and of course after about a good ten minutes the pounding on the door became too much for him. Shutting the water off he moved the hair out of his face and opened his eyes. Their golden glow illuminating the dark room a tad bit, he stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

Drying off most of his body he threw on some dark jeans, light weight black Adidas, and a white muscle shirt. Yawning he walked towards the door and moved all of the stuff out of the way of the locked door "Cut your crap, not like any of you ever really use the showers to shower anyway." He muttered as he opened the door and shoved his way past the group that had gathered around. Or at least the first few, after realization sunk in of who exactly it was that was coming out of the bathroom the group of Demi-Gods started to back off; it was as if he was Moses parting the Red Sea. Except instead of the Red Sea it was a bunch of whiney little Demi-Gods who were probably a little randy.

From there, after getting into one fight with some Thanatos kid which ended with said kid getting curbed stomped, he made his way back to the Titan Cabin. Yet, low and behold he was not the only person who was currently on their way to the cabin of the rejects. The Cabin of the Damned and Mistakes, as he liked to call it at times. Although, if he was being honest it was better than the one in the forest he had heard so much about. "You lost or something?" From the looks of her she was probably some war God kid or some underworldly kid. Even if this was supposed to be her Cabin she wasn't anyone he had seen before, and with how little of them there were he figured he had met all his bunk 'mates'.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Arriving at the Titan Cabin (Shade and me) Empty Re: Arriving at the Titan Cabin (Shade and me)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/31/2015, 7:17 am

Thea turned her head to look at the guy who had just talked to her. White muscle shirt, tan skin, dark jeans, golden eyes and blonde hair, he looked like one of these pretty boys who usually hung out with the popular girls back at the upper-class school her aunt used to send her to. Except they didn't have golden eyes. Those were strange, very luminous, definitely not human. Probably a sun-related half-divinity.
    Lost? No she wasn't lost. How could she lose herself in this camp anyway, it wasn't like it was Daedalus' Labyrinth or something.

"Piss off, Apollo btch," she scoffed and walked in, heaving her suitcase up.

The inside of the cabin was actually beautiful. The floor was set with gleaming, flawless black marble just like on Mount Othrys, powerful black columns rising up to the dome-ceiling which was painted to resemble the night sky, in dark blue and golden. Greek fire torches burnt alongside the walls and each niche housed the statue of a Titan. This one, with the ram horns on his helmet and golden stars was Krios. That one, all golden with fire at his feet must be Hyperion. And there.... silver spear, silver hair, cruel expression... that was her father, Iapetus.

Thea gazed at the bunk beds, about four of them were occupied. Oh so there were other demititans, huh. Setting her stuff on one of them, she gazed up the bookshelves and flat TV screen, wondering where she could get a pizza.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 1/31/2015, 8:45 pm

Apollo? Who the bloody hell did this sod think she was, and walking into the Titan Cabin she had another thing coming. "Apollo btch? Really? You're one to talk you War God punk." He called back at her as he light traveled into the cabin right next to his father's statue, leaning up against it. He watched her with interest. She was attractive in that punk rocker type of way and she was obviously a fighter by birth, but he sure as hell wasn't going to give her any slack. However he could only laugh when she dropped her stuff down on one of the many empty bunks in the pretty open cabin. She was either really lost or her parent was a Demi-Titan.

Which if he was being honest was pretty far fetched. Three new Demi-Titans in the span of the same month, let alone two weeks and all of them the same damn age; something didn't add up. "So. Who's your mom or dad then?" He was interested now, a new Demi-Titan that looked like she could put up a fight was interesting. Crystal put up a fight in her own way, but it would be useless on the battlefield; this girl however had spunk and he wouldn't mind Dancing his favorite dance with her. If however she really was what he believed her to be and that was still to be seen. What he did know was that he didn't like surprises and not knowing who it was he was sleeping in the same room with. Those two things could get you killed, didn't matter who you were.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/1/2015, 8:54 am

Still taking the cabin in, Thea noticed a first storey and craned her neck, catching sight of sofas and a low table. Some kind of loft/lounge thing... seemed nice enough. Of course it wasn't like the huge mansion framed by a dozen acres of land she had lived in as a kid and still sometimes went back to, but it was good enough for a holiday stay. Her cabin mates better not snore or talk in their sleep or she'd skewer them with her spear. Or without her spear. She could do that too.

The moment she looked back down she saw the same guy, leaning against a statue. Her gaze quickly went from him to the doorway then back at him. Okay there was no way he'd have made it so quickly and so silently past her into the cabin, he must have somehow teleported. Teleportation wasn't exactly in Apollo's range of powers his children inherited though, they were into healing and these wretched sound arrows.... Then she saw the statue he was leaning against and it dawned her.

"No way! You're the son of Hyperion?"

Her lips curled into her predatory grin and she laughed out loud.
    Oh yes, she knew Hyperion, she had met him a couple of times, either when he came on board of the Princess Andromeda or when she had been visiting Mount Othrys. She disliked him. He treated the whole Andromeda crew like his pets or his servants but her, he had always acted in the worst condescending way towards her because she was the daughter of Iapetus. Iapetus, the soft Titan of the West. Iapetus the couch potato. Iapetus the coward. He had been a good mentor in the way he had given her the rage, the anger necessary to fight. Ever since she had met him, her actions had been driven to prove she was no soft one and even nowadays, when she trained or fought, she could hear Hyperion's snicker in the shell of her ear. An offspring? Of Iapetus? Better put her in the rear lines or else she might faint at the first maiming. Those had been his exact words upon meeting her for the first time. It had left a burning mark in her memory.
    She took another look at the stranger. Typically, if she had been told before that Hyperion had a son, she would've imagined him as big, brawny brute, not like a guy who looked like he just jumped out of a Teen Wolf set. Or Highschool Musical. Yet the resemblance was there: they both had the same eyes alike molten gold, filled with this harsh light she had learned to hate. They also had the same sharply angular jaw and the whole ...radiance.
    Thea had been told she looked like her father too, she had his cruel features translated into a feminine face, giving her the looks of a she-wolf. Of her mother she had only the eye and hair color.
    But back to him.

"Do you have a child of Kronos here? Because I'd love to see you running around behind him like a lap dog, just like your father."

Hyperion was one of Kronos' most loyal followers which was why most of the Titans nicknamed him Kronos Lite. Like Kronos but with half the calories and none of the taste.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 2/1/2015, 1:51 pm

“Damn right. Took you long enough to figure it out.” He said ignoring the fact that she had blatantly ignored him asking who her Titanly parent was. Not that it really mattered all that much but Stella and that Wolf guy had told him once or twice that Demi-Titans had to stick together or something, which although he could see the advantages in this didn’t mean he wouldn’t pummel them if given the chance. In fact Gabriel would fight anyone who he could get his hands on, or was willing to. Hell he’d even fight someone if they didn’t want to fight but if he was being totally honest, and as this was all in his head right now he was, that wasn’t anywhere near as fun. When Dancing the Dance of Death with someone else it was usually much more thrilling when they too were fighting back.

He could tell from the sort of air of confidence she gave off that she was a kindred spirit or whatever the saying was.  She was a fighter, someone who didn’t take orders well and loved being on the front lines for whatever her own reasoning was. Probably was way different from his actual reason for fighting, but more than likely it wasn’t too different from one of the hundreds of lies about his past he had told. He was brought out of his own mind however when she talked about the child of Kronos thing and he could only blink looking at her dumbfounded. “Me? Running behind anyone like a fudging” the word fudging wasn’t used, but let’s leave it that way for the children, “lap dog? You must be out of your damned mind.”

Standing up he got off of the statue and walked a few feet forwards and over towards her. “I do however bet when you meet Stella you’re going to be her little lap dog. Probably even more so than Wolf is.” Laughing at the sight he was getting in his mind “Oh yea, I can see it now cupcake. You’re going to gravitate to her like Mary’s little lamb.” Sure, she didn’t strike him as a follow the authority type person, much like himself, but he also had a feeling unlike him she didn’t try and challenge the top dog and didn’t mind sitting second string as long as she got whatever little respect she deserved. “But I digress, its all just speculation. So, let me ask again who is your parent?”
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 8:01 am

"Why should I follow that Stella chick, is she more amazing than I am? Let's face it, that's impossible," Thea sarcastically replied, mocking him. She didn't plan on staying so whoever these people were, she'd have forgotten them in two months' time. They probably mattered, but not to her, only one thing mattered to Thea, her mortal family. Her aunt, her uncle, her comatose mother. Caring was a good thing but only as long as she controlled it. Caring for too many people... well she had learned how much that could hurt during the Second Titanomachia.

"I don't think I'd be following around anyone of you who hid in this titansforsaken hole instead of fighting," she said in a sharp tone. "Don't act so entitled when you deserve nothing."

She opened her trunk and got out her expensive laptop, her equally pricey headphones and an extension lead. There'd be time to take out her pictures and tape them to the wall later on.

"Iapetus, Titan of the West," she replied, plugging in her charger since her computer was low on battery and put it on the pillow behind her, looking back up at the guy. "What's your name, punk? I'm probably going to forget the others' names pretty soon but you.. a son of Hyperion... that's something I can throw in his face if he ever makes it out of Central Park."
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 2/2/2015, 8:55 pm

He was going to comment on who Stella was and how they were so much alike, or even on something entirely related to that part of the conversation. He swore he was but then she said something about hiding in this camp and not fighting or something and how they didn’t deserve something or another and he about lost it. “What the bloody hell are you talking about? I only got to this hell hole of a camp like last month, as for fighting you ain’t seen nothing.” He swore taking off his muscle shirt revealing his toned and obviously in shape upper body but what really and truly stuck out were the scars, the bruises, and the cuts and or stab wounds.

“I’ve been fighting longer than you could even conceive the word. I grew up in the fighting pits back home. Shipped around from town to town like trash, fighting is all I know. So jump off your high horse, talking about things you know nothing about.” Sure, it was a bit much and he wasn’t sure where it came from; perhaps his competitive streak or maybe it was the fact that he didn’t like the way she thought she was better than him just because she fought in something or another. If she really didn’t like it here, didn’t like the three square meals a day, knowing you had a place to sleep at night and didn’t have to do so with a knife tucked under your stomach than she could go back to her more than likely fancy ass family.

However he pulled his shirt back on and answered her question, ignoring the statement made towards his father. He’d never met the guy and having heard that he was stuck in some tree was actually funny in his opinion. “Gabriel.” Yes like the angel, yes like the character from that dumb show he’d never seen before but apparently was so amazing. He actually found it quite funny, his mother named him after an angel from Christianity and he himself had nothing to do with that religion in fact his mythological line was completely different still having to do with blinding light however. “Gabriel McAllister, and your name? I’d rather not call you westy all the time, and calling you btch is a disgrace to female dogs everywhere.” He grinned at his own little joke, didn’t mean it obviously but hey she got wiled up almost as easily as Stella.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/3/2015, 7:16 am

The guy immediately jumped up, pulling his shirt over his head to show her an impressive amount of scars and contusions scattered across his muscular torso and developed abs. Sure he didn't look like a bodybuilder, more like one of the guys who usually played basketball in front of her school, but still he was athletic and in good shape. Not that she'd ever want something from him of course, she had higher standards. Her gaze swept across the brown rips in his flesh, the blue, purple and yellow marks, the damaged skin....

She burst into another mocking laugh.

"You allow puny monsters to mess you up like that and you're calling yourself a demititan? Go back home kid, get some orange juice, play some Lego, because that (Thea snickered) that's fcking pathetic. And put your shirt back on, you're embarrassing yourself."

He truly was in her opinion. She had seen scars like that on other demigods and monsters, but those had been after serious altercations. These? These were a collection. Demigods and monsters and satyrs getting them was fine, they were weak compared to them, but a demititan should truly know better. After all didn't they have better innate fighting skills and mightier powers? At least in her case. Perhaps not everyone was like her. Kronos almighty. Rummaging in one of her bags, she took out a couple of books about classical and quantum mechanics, accompanied by some others related to engineering.

"I'm Thea," she told him, ignoring the insult. If that's the best he can come up with.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 2/7/2015, 7:31 pm

“You think these are from monsters? Really? You must be blind.” Knife cuts, bullet wounds, things of that sort decorated his body but monster claws or fangs were nowhere to be seen.  “These are from people, Demi-Gods, and things of that sort. I’ve lived on the streets my entire life I fight to live. The Dance of Death is my muse. Each scar is a trophy, a fight I won. Not once have I ever used my full power, full strength. None of them deserved it and none of the people here bloody deserve it. So let’s get things straight Thea” the name came out of his mouth almost venomously “I call myself a Demi-Titan because my pops just so happens to be one. Not because I owe any loyalty to anybody; and I sure as hell don’t call myself one because it makes me better than everyone else like you seem to think miss perfect.”

He’d seen her kind before, rich little snob that had enough of mummy and daddy dearest not giving her everything she wanted so she felt the need to be a little rebel. It made him want to gag, she’d never known any sort of pain in her entire life probably and probably couldn’t fight anyway. People like that didn’t deserve respect and they sure as hell didn’t deserve his respect. The only thing she had going for her was she apparently had ‘fought’ in some ‘war’, probably all a load of shiz if you asked him and more than that she probably never even saw the battle field.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/10/2015, 5:25 pm

Thea could feel her respect for this guy slowly reach the negatives.
    Mortals.
    Demigods.

That was worse than being beaten up by monsters.

"Kronos almighty," she calmly said, raising her slanted, strawberry blonde eyebrows. "Mortals did that to you. Perhaps you should go back to them then, because this here is a completely different level than mixing it up with humans. I don't even know if I should cry or laugh, seriously," she added, glancing at the wounds she could see on his arms. Then she stood up, putting her elbow on the upper bunk bed and looking into his golden eyes. "Now listen up kid, if you like to get your puny butt handed to you by a pair of whimpering mortals, that's your thing. You don't wanna go full blast on them? Fine, your decision, but don't cry around later about your wittle wounds, it is your fault you let that happen to you and no one else's, period. Don't you come to me with your pissbaby reactions about your injuries and so-called fighting life, especially if all you've mainly fought in your what? Sixteen years? Seventeen? are humans and demigods. Titans of Othrys, I might just puke. If you want people to take you seriously, maybe you should up your game and get some real fighting started."

Still as relaxed as ever, Thea stretched and looked up at the starry ceiling. "Do you guys have some pizza here? Cause I'm starving."
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 2/10/2015, 6:22 pm

Oh she was a riot. She honestly believed that he was crying to her about his wounds? If anything he never cried about his wounds they were what made him who he was, His wounds were what made him the man he was; the fights were what made him who he was. Chuckling he covered his mouth trying to hide the noise but it didn’t do any good. “You are funny if you truly believe that.” Shaking his head at the question of whether or not they had pizza he grinned. “Oh we do, but I don’t believe you’ll be getting any. Anytime soon.” Stella would kill him if he burnt down the cabin but the reason was worth it. He needed to show the noob what was what.

Breathing in through his noise he breathed out of his mouth and noise and out came a stream of golden fire. Fire under his control that streamed out from him and to the bed the female was sitting on. He wasn’t entirely sure how much damage six hundred and something degrees was going to do to her but it could burn iron and that was all he needed to know.  He had no intention of killing her, just getting her pissed off, angry. He intended on getting her to fight so he could see just what type of person she really was. Because in his mind it was during the Dance of Death that people showed you who they truly were.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/10/2015, 9:54 pm

"Mm," she said, not really paying attention to what he was saying. He may deny all he wanted but he had been the one to jump up all offended showing off his bruises as if they were some kinds of trophies when they were just stuff he ought to be ashamed of in Thea's opinion. But she wasn't going to go down that path again, she was hungry. It had been quite a ride from her hometown to Long Island and since she couldn't create food, she had to get it somewhere.

She looked around the cabin, trying to see where there might be a fridge... perhaps up there in the lounge? She walked past the pretty boy when he suddenly breathed out, actual flames curling out of his mouth towards her bed like a flame thrower. The covers started blazing up with a stinging smell of burning cloth and she took her computer from her pillow as quickly as if her life depended on it. Holding it to her chest, she shot Gabe a look.

"What the hell is wrong with you, someone criticizes you so you set their bunk on fire? Dude," Thea said, still in her calm voice. "Now I gotta find myself another bed."

Putting her precious laptop back into her suitcase with delicacy, she smothered the flames with another cover before spotting a free bunk bed some meters away -- the Titans' cabin didn't exactly lack free bunk beds -- so she went to take up residence on it, setting her books on the night table but keeping her computer in her suitcase, out of harm.

Now, pizza.
    Gabriel had said there was some pizza here, she just needed to find it. A minute earlier she had thought about the lounge so she went up the steps, arriving in a space set with comfortable couches, a low table with playing cards and empty glasses, and bingo! In the corner stood a fridge. Thea opened it, spotting cans and cans of soda and look, they even had frozen pizza.
    Grabbing a Margherita, Thea stepped back down the stairs.

"Hey how about you do something useful with your breath and cook me this pizza?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/18/2024, 10:50 pm