A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

First Date

DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

First Date Empty First Date

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/27/2015, 5:32 pm

It was seven o'clock, exactly, and Justin was making his way down from the Aphrodite cabin to the Amphitheatre, where he had arranged to meet Derek, Son of Demeter, for their first official date. Justin was dressed in his favourite short-sleeved shirt, checked with blue and brown. He had picked out his favourite black dress pants for the special occasion, he wanted to make an impression.

When Justin reached the Amphitheatre, it was fairly busy and Derek was nowhere in sight. Justin sat down, near the fire, in order to keep warm until Derek arrived.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

First Date Empty Re: First Date

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 5:46 pm

Derek had taken another shower just in case he smelled a bit. He decided to wear a earthy green shirt with khaki pants. He wanted to look nice for his younger date, scenting himself with honeysuckle. He had been a few minutes late when he came to the Amphitheater, hoping Justin wouldn't leave.

He paused, seeing the son of Aphrodite before continuing to walk toward him, "H-hey, Justin. You look really nice today."

Last edited by Green on 1/27/2015, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/27/2015, 6:03 pm

Justin turned to see Derek waking towards him."Oh, hi Derek." Justin moved over a little bit, creating a seat for Derek to sit down. Justin patted the seat, offering for Derek to sit down. Is that honey? "You also look great, green is really your colour."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 6:15 pm

Derek sat down beside Justin, smiling some. "Thanks, I try." He laughed some, a bit of nervousness showing. "It's a beautiful night tonight." He waved his hand over the earth, causing a white rose to grow.

Blushing, he looked at the fire. "So, tell me about yourself, Justin, son of Aphrodite."
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/28/2015, 4:20 pm

"It is beautiful, and trust me, I know all about beauty." Justin stared at the sky, it was radiating red and orange, yellow and purple. Justin put his hand on the bench. "What do you want to know?" He smiled.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/28/2015, 4:37 pm

Derek nodded in agreement with him about the beauty of the skies and it's colors. "You sure do..." He whispered under his breath before turning his attention to his younger date. "Everything. Like how was your life before coming here to camp."
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/28/2015, 4:57 pm

Justin sighed and looked down at his shoes. His father... Justin hadn't seen his father since he had ran away, to Camp. His father was the main reason Justin stayed at Camp all year round. "Before Camp, I lived with my dad, in New York. It wasn't the best time of my life..."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/28/2015, 5:08 pm

The son of Demeter frowned moving closer to him just in case he needed some form of comfort. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Derek asked Justin. Even though he was also a year rounder, he was considering going to New Rome or at a local public high school to finish up high school.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/29/2015, 4:08 pm

Justin felt Derek move closer, which was nice because even with the fire, he was still pretty cold. Justin stared into the fire, watching the various colours swim around. Honestly, he didn't want to talk about his father but if anyone was to know, it should be Derek.

"He was one of those fathers who just satand lazed around all day. I never got a good education, so over the past few years, I've been trying to teach myself." He moved closer to Derek and yawned.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/29/2015, 4:22 pm

Derek listened as Justin started to tell him about his life before going to Camp Half-Bloos. He felt kind of bad for him with his father being a couch potato, but he knew that Justin probably didn't want his pity. Derek slowly wrapped an arm around his shoulder, trying to comfort him more.

"I can teach you if you want?"He offered as a suggestion.

Last edited by Green on 1/31/2015, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/31/2015, 2:11 pm

Justin felt comfort as Derek wrapped his arm around him. His heart rose at Derek's offer."What, really? I would love that, but I wouldn't want to bother you." Justin leant in closer to Derek, wanting the warmth instead of the cold of the night.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2015, 2:15 pm

"Oh course I will help you! What are friends for?" Derek asked, holding him a bit tighter than before. His feelings for Justin started to ascend the more they began to talk.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/31/2015, 2:19 pm

Justin nodded, thankful for Derek's eagerness to help. Justin loved the warmth of the fire, and the warmth from Derek. Justin rested his head on Derek's shoulder and soon enough, he was asleep.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2015, 2:22 pm

Derek noticed that Justin has rested his head on his shoulder and smirked. "Some first date huh?" He said to himself as he wrapped his arm around his waist and stared into the fire, not wanting to move from his spot.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 2/3/2015, 12:14 pm

Justin jerked awake, almost bumping heads with Derek. "How long was I asleep?" He saw the smile on Derek's face,"Don't laugh."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/3/2015, 4:47 pm

Derek smiled and looked down at Justin. "Not long." He chuckled slightly and tightened his grip around Justin's waist before losing it again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 10:24 am