A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'm Walking On Moonlight

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

I'm Walking On Moonlight Empty I'm Walking On Moonlight

Post by Sammy 2/2/2015, 6:40 pm

It was early in the morning, and Ferro was up as usual, dressed in an oversized Harvard sweatshirt, her favorite furry booties, and a black pair of fleece leggings. Her hair was longer than it should've been, and tangled as it fell down her shoulders, sporting the occasional leaf or twig. She'd probably gathered up half the tree when she'd climbed it, but the end was worth it. She now sat in a cradle of sturdy branches about eight feet off the ground, singing Je Vole as she leaned her head against the tree trunk and listened to the birds chirp along.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

I'm Walking On Moonlight Empty Re: I'm Walking On Moonlight

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 6:51 pm

Early walks in the forest had always been among Thea's favorite morning activitiesas a child. EExcept that the forest bit her aunt owned wasn't filled with satyrs and monsters. Dryads and nymphs, yes, from time to time. But th-- singing? Was she hearing singing? In a language that was neither English nor Ancient Greek nor the Old Language. Thea looked up, catching a glimpse of a girl on a branch.

"Can you shut it?"

The daughter of Iapetus was wearing a black tank top with spiked bracelets and a pair of white denims, a deep red scarf around her waist and golden piercings glistening above her slanted eyebrow.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 2/2/2015, 7:14 pm

"Je m'enfuis pas je vole, Comprenez bien je vo--oh." She was cut off by another voice, and, due to its harsh tone, pretty quickly assumed that it was Stella. But, no Stella usually wasn't quite so snappy. Now, she wasn't necessarily rainbows and lollipops and sunshine, but she usually wouldn't start out a conversation with Ferro with a comment like that. Unless Ferro were being extremely peppy, of course.

"So sorry!" She apologized, rolling out of the little cradle and awkwardly making her way down the tree--until she fell about three feet, into a thick pile of leaves. She emerged smiling, brushing the twigs and such aside as she stood up to face the girl. "I didn't mean to interrupt you or anything."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 7:30 pm

Apologies? Not really what she had been expecting. But then she suddenly recognized her from the cabin.

"Ferrero? Ferrari? Firefox? Titans dammit, what's your name again?" She asked, eyebrows knitted.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 2/2/2015, 7:37 pm

"Ferrofox, but you can call me Ferro!" She replied happily, pulling more leaves out of her hair. "And you're Thea, right?" Of course she was right. She wouldn't forget something like that, especially not a name.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 7:51 pm

"Yes."

Chewing on her citrus gum, she gave Ferro a last once-over and resumed walking.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 2/2/2015, 7:54 pm

Thea started walking again, and Ferro sped up to keep pace with her. "So, who's your parent? I mean, we're in the same cabin, but I haven't really been able to overhear anything."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 8:03 pm

"Iapetus. Piss off."

OOC: One-liner swag
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 2/2/2015, 8:05 pm

"Oh, really! That's cool!" She said, keeping up with her but having to practically run on her short legs. "Mine's Mnemosyne."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 8:13 pm

"I don't care."

She kept walking, ducking under a branch, making a yellow bubble with her chewing gum. The bubble soon popped on the spiky lip-piercing she had; dangit she hated it when it did that.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 2/2/2015, 8:16 pm

Ferro stayed back for a few minutes, debating carrying on the obviously hopeless attempt. She quickly decided to keep going, though, and followed. Unfortunately, instead of ducking under the branch, she chose to get slapped in the face by it. After spitting out some leaves, she carried on.

"So, how do you like camp so far?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 9:02 pm

"Doesn't suck as much as I expected it to. Dude do you have to follow me around?"

She stepped over a low branch and pushed some twigs to the side, careful not to slip on the moss patches.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 2/3/2015, 10:51 pm

"Actually, no, I don't. But I'm bored and I don't think we've even talked before, so I'm just trying to get something going here."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/4/2015, 7:47 am

"Yeah and I don't wanna talk. I'll be gone either way in what, a month or two. What's it to you anyway?"

Demititans seemed to have this Demititan gang or die attitude. Thea could only applaud but these people were so different from her. Except maybe Stella and Gabriel but even them she wouldn't call friends.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:04 pm