A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

High stakes indeed

Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

High stakes indeed Empty High stakes indeed

Post by Prophet 2/8/2015, 1:39 am

I came in with Sapphire slung over my shoulder. I saw Jack, Jay, and Nico. I said to them, "I found Sapphire. She's out, she fainted after mentioning an 'alien.' Anyone know what happened?"

I was playing the Crew Expendable DLC for Alien Isolation, then saw Sapphire out cold. I said, "It's the thing I'm avoiding in this game! She saw it before...oh no. I paused the game, and saw Kevin set her down on the couch. I said, "Sapphire, stay with me, please. I promised I wouldn't die, you better not die on me." I then kissed her.

I had been briefed, so I said, "Jay, you might be able to get her up. Nico, be prepared for her to be angry with you, just in case." I saw him nod, knowing.

I said, "Okay then, here goes nothing," as I tried to wake her up, hands on her forehead, powers coursing through them onto her.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

High stakes indeed Empty Re: High stakes indeed

Post by Perca 2/8/2015, 1:58 am

I slowly blinked my eyes open before squeezing them close and rolling on my stomach."Noooo, take the sun away"I whined, my voice muffled by the couch
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/8/2015, 2:08 am

I said, "Oh, thank the gods, Sapphire!" I picked her up from the couch, then kissed her.

I said, "I'm headed out, contact me if you need me." I then briskly walked out.

I said, "It worked! I saved yet another person. Nice!" I was pretty damn pleased with my recent track record.

I said, "Glad you're okay, Sapphire. I should head out now, for the dance." I then left, leaving Jay on first watch, as we'd agreed.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/9/2015, 8:43 am

As soon as I realised where I was, I growled and pushed the boy away."Don't touch me!"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/9/2015, 9:38 am

I said, "Now, now, Sapphire, we just saved your life again. Had he and I not woken you, you would have surely gone into a coma for who knows how long. Maybe you would have died of fright, likely seeing the Alien in this coma. Give him and I a chance."

OOC: I think Sapphire should be convinced by the fact that she would have died that they care.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/9/2015, 10:43 am

"You don't deserve it"I spat, my eyes cold and accusing as I stood up.

OOC: She just fainted, she is okay
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/9/2015, 10:54 am

I asked, "Don't deserve it? For saving your life? By all means, go on with this puerile behavior."

OOC: He learned the word puerile from Jack, it means childish.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/9/2015, 10:58 am

"I just fainted, the only 'puerile' one in this room is the one who thought I was going to die from a faint. Or ones"I added, glaring at both boys meaningfully
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/9/2015, 11:59 am

I said, "You likely wouldn't have died, but I saved you from falling into a coma, at the least. You likely would have, seeing as the Alien would have been lurking there in your mind, so you'd shut down to escape."

I unpaused my game, then the Alien came down near me. I'd have been terrified before, but I had the flamethrower now. I pulled it out, then the Alien shrieked at seeing me. I let out a burst of flame to slow the Alien's approach, then as it got close, I fired again, scaring it off. I had triumph in my eyes, just triumph.

OOC: I had an idea. After Nico scares the Alien off with the flamethrower, the Alien leaves her mind, then she forgives Nico once the fear is gone.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/9/2015, 2:06 pm

"Hmpf"I glared at both of them before dusting off my knees."You must be really stupid then. No wonder why you're not one of the populars. That's why you ended up hanging out with fools, I bet. You lot have the same IQ level. Non existent. And now I realise what Alucard meant. You really aren't worth my time"I said with a sarcastic smile, giving them a pitiful look before I left
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/10/2015, 11:57 am

I was going to go after her, but decided against it. I said, "I give up on this lost cause of a girl. It's over, Nico."

I gave him a resigned, "I know. It wasn't meant to last. There be another time." I then noticed Jay walk out as I continued playing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:09 am