A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

let the words fall out

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

let the words fall out Empty let the words fall out

Post by sienna 2/9/2015, 11:12 pm

let the words fall out Tumblr_ndwi4yIqVv1s239dso7_250
    Sylvie made her way towards the strawberry fields, twisting her hands nervously. It was a tick she didn’t even know she had. She had been mentally preparing for this moment for weeks. She was going to do it. She was totally going to do it. She was going to tell her best friend that she loved her. What the hell is she getting herself into?

What if Sloan didn’t like her back? That thought was enough to make Sylvie stop in her tracks. What if she ruined their relationship? Everyone always said once you admit your feelings to your best friend there’s no going back. Either it works out and you’re happy, or it doesn’t and you’re down a best friend.

Maybe she should just turn around. Text Sloan and tell her that she wasn’t feeling well. But she had to do this. She had to. There was only one way to find out whether this was going to work. She had to admit her feelings. Oh god, she was going to admit her feelings. She never admits her feelings. What is she doing?

It took Sylvie twice as long as it should have to get to the strawberry field. She stopped a couple times to reassure herself that it was going to turn out alright. She also stopped to turn around a couple times, only to stop herself and continue on. Sylvie was a bundle of nerves, but she was going to do this.

let the words fall out Empty Re: let the words fall out

Post by Guest 3/4/2015, 8:39 pm

let the words fall out 4tt64z

// Sitting in a clearing in the Strawberry Field was Sloan Day. Sloan made that clearing herself a while back when she first got to camp. Strawberries help her think, she didn't know why. Well, she did but she's never sat in a big strawberry field contemplating the meaning of life. It was more like sitting on a plastic chair on her patio doing her homework as her parents tended to their strawberries.

The daughter of Aphrodite was making a daisy chain out of the buttercups she found on the ground. With her hair tied up in a neat pony tail, she was focusing on her creation until she spotted her best friend approaching. She smiled a little, Sloan was too obvious sometimes. She could have a big hissy fit and say she's running away, but everyone knows the first place to look was the fields. Not saying that Sloan was upset, she just always comes here.

Her smile grew three times in size as she watched Sylvie walk. She dropped the daisy chain and stood, flipping her hair out of her face. "Sylvie hi!" Her hands were resting on her sides, "I didn't know you were going to be here."
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 5/29/2015, 8:55 pm

let the words fall out Tumblr_nemoy12bN11s239dso2_250
    Seeing Sloan just send Sylvie’s stomach into a knot again. Sylvie managed to smile at her, keeping her worrying internal. It was a warm smile, one she usually gave Sloan. A “this is why you’re my best friend” smile. There was another smile she used with Sloan. It was a “I really really like you and I’m glad you’re looking away because if you saw my face you’d know how I feel about you” smile. Of course now was not the time for that smile. Well, maybe it was. She was going to play it by ear.

“I was just wandering around,” Sylvie lied, “figured I’d come and say hi.” She couldn’t tell Sloan her true intentions yet, she needed a way out if she got too scared. She needed to ease into the conversation, test the waters and such.

“Thats a nice daisy chain,” She commented, pointing to the little string of flowers. She pushed a strand of her short hair behind her ears, debating whether or not she should just say something. But she could probably keep the small talk going for a little while. “You have so many of those though. One day you’re going to run out of room for them. You’ll just have a pile of flowers on your bunk.”

Post by Guest 6/20/2015, 10:50 am

let the words fall out 69ndpj

"Oh, well, hello Syl." Sloan smiled, waving at her friend. She looked back down at her daisy chain and put it down on her lap.
    "I'll just give you my daisy chains then." Sloan lifted the daisy chain up again and extended it to Sylvie. She would easily deprive herself of a good daisy chain if Sylvie wanted it. She wouldn't mind because she likes Sylvie so it was all good. She proceeded to pat the fluffy ground next to her, offering her a seat. Sylvie might as well sit with Sloan. Sloan wanted a nice conversation with someone. If she was just stopping to say hello, so maybe she can continue to talk to Sloan. She was getting bored anyway and was glad that Sylvie appeared.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 6/22/2015, 10:41 pm

let the words fall out Tumblr_np52w1qBDS1qlv6abo6_250
    Sylvie couldn’t help but smile, taking a seat next to Sloan. This was good, it kept things from getting awkward. How weird would it be if Sylvie had to stand and talk to Sloan, instead of being at the same height level. Sloan made everything easier. If Sylvie didn’t want to talk, Sloan didn’t mind. Oh god, what if Sylvie accidentally confessed her feelings in danish. That would be a trainwreck. She couldn’t think about those things though, she just had to think about getting through this.

Sylvie took the flowers that Sloan gave her, she tied the two ends together to make a circle, and placed it on her head. “How do I look?” She asked, a small grin playing on her mouth. It actually wasn’t that hard to talk to Sloan. Not if she didn’t think about it.

Post by Guest 6/29/2015, 9:46 pm

let the words fall out Tumblr_nj5a6dz8O81u9ov1to2_400
    Sloan grinned wildly, clapping her hands, "You look positively beautiful." Sloan likes when Sylvie smiles. She sees it all the time when they hang out. But her friends say when Sloan is not around Sylvie looks mean. Syl's not mean she's just grumpy like all the time, but Sloan never minds it. That's why its super special when Sylvie smiles. Sylvie is Sloan's grumpy cat. She clasped her hands together and rest them in her lap. She looked up again at Sylvia and her grin softened, "I love it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 11:46 am