A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male
Number of posts : 11340
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers)   Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers) Icon_minitime2/11/2015, 3:15 pm

Minor BoO spoilers

Jason was in the game room at midnight, preparing for a date likewise he'd do with Disney. He meant this as a way to be friendly, and to test Aria, but he had to not make it seem suspiscious. He glared around. He had taken a shower before he got here (as well as brushed his teeth and stuff), slapped on that 100 dollar spray plus deoderient, and he wore a sleeveless shirt and jeans. He took a deep breath. He hated this. He felt so conflicted--- wait, what? He shook his head a little. He took off his shirt, hoping Aria would walk in to smell him and see him shirtless. Jason pretended to take out chapstick and put it on, as if he was going to kiss her.

Mystery Box Prizes: 3 monster attacks, a name change, god parent visit
Back to top Go down
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female
Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2015-01-14

Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers)   Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers) Icon_minitime2/13/2015, 9:44 am

Aria took a deep breath, preparing herself for whatever waited through the game-room door. She was dressed simply, not wanting to scare Jason off. Just some regular skinny jeans, her gray tank-top and gray Ked's. Her hair was free falling and she would admit; She went ahead and showered, then brushed her teeth. After that she worked on her computer program, waiting to break her curfew.

She pushed the door open. There he was, shirtless as ever. For Olympus sake! It was the game room, not the beach! And the smell... Colonge? She would figure that out later. However, there was one question in her mind. Where was they going to see a movie at Midnight? Looks like she would find out. And then the chapstick. Uh-oh...

Aria forced a tiny smile. "Hello, again, Jason."

"Not everybody has to be happy all the time. That's not mental health. That's crap." - Meredith Grey
Back to top Go down
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male
Number of posts : 11340
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers)   Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers) Icon_minitime2/13/2015, 3:44 pm

"Ayyyyy, Aria." He smiled at her. Jason looked at the fact that she was dressed casual. That was good. Her showing up in a dress might've not been the best of...situations. Jason motioned towards the part designed for movie theater-y and all that stuff. Jason winked at her. "Shall we go into the...movie theater?' he pointed towards it. He went over to one of the couches and sat down, motioning for Aria to sit down next to him. He turned on a movie, a scary movie to be exact. On most first dates that was the ideal-- wait, no. This wasn't a date. This was a test. Jason would test her, by...testing her. Well, he couldn't explain it! Be all romance-y and stuff. Honestly though, Aria wasn't bad...but Disney was his girlfriend and he loved her...this was defiantly a love triangle.

Jason didn't even bother to test further. He'd just skip to the kissing part. "Hey, Aria, do you want to kiss?"

Mystery Box Prizes: 3 monster attacks, a name change, god parent visit
Back to top Go down
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female
Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2015-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers)   Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers) Icon_minitime2/16/2015, 9:43 am

Aria smiled at him, walking over to the couch and sitting down beside him. He flicked on the TV. Wow... a scary movie? Well, that was okay as long as there was no spiders. Aria hated the things. She was starting to watch the opening credits, seeing the way that it was being put together. It was the slightest bit cheesy. Then she heard strange words coming out of his mouth.

"Hey, Aria, do you want to kiss?" he had said. What in the world? Aria knew this was a test, but she didn't know how to react, answer or do. Instead, she just went with what a friend would say.

"But Jason, I thought this was just about us and our new found friendship?"

"Not everybody has to be happy all the time. That's not mental health. That's crap." - Meredith Grey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers)   Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaria or Jasney? Love triangle? I don't even know (Private, minor BoO spoilers)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Common Area :: Game Room-