A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

What no, not the giant Venus flytrap again, Aaaah--

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

What no, not the giant Venus flytrap again, Aaaah--  - Page 3 Empty Re: What no, not the giant Venus flytrap again, Aaaah--

Post by Morgan Landry 3/11/2015, 4:25 pm

"That'd be cool," I grinned. "No but I can disarm you, watch me. Expelliarmus!"

I waved my hand at him as if holding a wand -- of course nothing happened. I chuckled then snapped my fingers, looking at Alex while smothering a smirk. Don't laugh.

"Bro you have something -- right here," I gestured at his cheek, then created a small pocket mirror out of the Mist and handed it to him. "Have a look."

He had nothing, but I wanted to see his reaction. I had altered his appearance with the Mist, giving him flowing brown hair, tan skin, high cheekbones, a long nose, eyes caked with make-up -- yes, I had just given him the face of Kim Kardashian.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

What no, not the giant Venus flytrap again, Aaaah--  - Page 3 Empty Re: What no, not the giant Venus flytrap again, Aaaah--

Post by Green 3/22/2015, 7:12 pm

When Morgan said Expelliarmus, I jumped a bit. Yeah I knew that Expelliarmus isn't a real spell, but still. Morgan is still a powerful daughter of Hecate. She could make anything happen.

I snatched the mirror from Morgan before screaming some. "Wait, wait! That's not me! That's Kim K!" I exclaimed with a slight chuckle.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 4/24/2015, 8:30 am

I flinched a bit when she said Expelliarmus. Yes I knew that expeilliarmus was a spell from Harry Potter, but still! Morgan was a powerful demigod, anything she said with enough power behind it could happen. Once I realized that nothing had really happened, I relaxed some. That was until Morgan gave me a mirror which I then saw Kim K in the reflection! I yelped and backed away before looking at Morgan with wide eyes. "Oh! You witch!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 2:52 am