A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'm gonna fight 'em off (private for Alex and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

I'm gonna fight 'em off (private for Alex and myself) Empty I'm gonna fight 'em off (private for Alex and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2015, 2:03 pm

The orchid opened her corolla slowly, one delicately striped lilac petal at a time. It had a soft sound, like unfurling velvet... music to Jana Kay's ears. The last petal opened, revealing the flower's lace-like throat, dark purple and smooth like silk. How could people thrive for more and more beauty when all the perfection of the world was held inside these three sepals? Jana Kay let her fingers stroke down the grape of orchid flowers she had just grown, careful not to damage them in the least.
    They looked so colorful and pretty... though she knew she could turn them into lethal weapons with a snap of her fingers. As for now though, she'd try out simple knockout pheromones. Brushing up the stem with her fingers, Jana Kay closed her eyes and imagined the plant's molecular structures shifting under her fingertips, almost feeling the DNA's mutations in the core of her epidermis. She suddenly breathed in, sharply, snapping her eyes open. Sweat beaded her forehead, she felt as if she had just run a mile through the woods with the nymphs. Then she looked at the flower and scrambled backwards, looking with interest at the small Mist-bunny a Hecate kid had given her for training.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

I'm gonna fight 'em off (private for Alex and myself) Empty Re: I'm gonna fight 'em off (private for Alex and myself)

Post by Green 2/24/2015, 2:22 pm

I'm gonna fight 'em off (private for Alex and myself) 405dfb5f3a0616f6fdb6caf1cd585bda

Home and hearth..when all else fails, this will be the only thing that will stand. Genevieve Sanders walked into the power part of the arena, watching as demigods practice their unique abilities. This put a smile on the fair skinned daughter of Hestia's face. There was nothing she loved more than to see everyone together in unity. Ah, the love! She wore a long, white dress, stopping at her ankles. Her feet were laced up with Greek styled sandels on. To be honest, she looked like an extra right off the pages of Greek mythology. The demigoddess' amber hair flowed as she walked passed Jana Kay with a graceful gait. She turned and looked over at her. "Ah, dear cousin, Jana Kay! How are you?" Genevieve asked her with a wild smile. The daughter of Hestia gave off a warm, comforting aura. Something that reminded everyone of a peaceful time in their lives.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

I'm gonna fight 'em off (private for Alex and myself) Empty Re: I'm gonna fight 'em off (private for Alex and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2015, 3:06 pm

"Watch out, get behind the line!" Jana Kay said, dragging Genevieve behind the line she had traced on the ground.

The daughter of Hestia looked as gorgeous as ever: thick amber curls, flawless skin, large brown eyes which made Jana Kay think of bottomless melted chocolate. Like the river in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
    Damn, now she wanted candy.

"I'm experimenting with pheromones," she explained, pointing at the orchid. The little brown Mist-bunny was still there, its fluffy ears shivering -- and suddenly it closed its eyes and stumbled to the side, curling up on the ground. Jana Kay swore she could've heard it snore.
    Excitedly clapping her hands, she made a small jump on the spot and turned to Genevieve with a big grin. "It worked! How cool is that?"

Now that she had more time to look at her cousin, she realized how good she felt. At home. The girl always sent off that aura of coziness, of homely security.
    As usual, Genevieve looked like a nymph. Or a minor goddess. She had a long white dress draped around her young body, laced up at the ribcage like an ancient Greek peplos, walking in simple leather sandals. Next to her Jana Kay looked out of place in her Baymax tee, capri trousers and mismatched flipflops.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/6/2015, 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/24/2015, 7:10 pm

The daughter of Hestia stopped in her tracks, looking down at the line that Jana Kay had drawn. Usually when someone told her to stop, she did so, especially in Camp. Before she could ask her why, the daughter of Demeter pointed to a beautiful orchid flower. This made her smile grow even hider. "Oh my! What is it doing to the ra.." Soon the brown furred rabbit fell over as if in a deep sleep.

Genevieve clasped her hands together, feeling a bit sad for the poor bunny. "You are truly gifted, Jana Kay! Aunt Demeter, goddess of the harvest, must be proud of you!" The demigoddess exclaimed and picked up the hem of her dress squatting down some.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/25/2015, 1:12 pm

"It's not dead, don't worry. I'd never kill a bunny, not even if it's made out of Mist like that one." Jana Kay looked with fondness at the tiny sleeping bunny rabbit and went past the circle, holding her breath, then gathered the small animal in her arms. "Isn't he adorable?" she grinned, back over the line, breathing in sharply while extending the bunny out at Genevieve so she could pet it. A blush made warmth creep into her cheeks as Genevieve complimented her. "Oh... y'know... I think Mom is pretty happy with what I do? I don't know, I'll ask her when I see her."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/26/2015, 11:28 am

Genevieve put her hand over her heart as she watched Jana Kay go across the line to pick up the 'mist' bunny. "It's so adorable, Jana..." She gave her a smile, petting the ears of the bunny. The daughter of Hestia giggled as she could feel the tangible creature.

"Your mom is more that happy, I bet my heart on it." Genevieve started with a lightness in her voice. "I would be."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2015, 5:48 pm

Genevieve was always so kind, so good-natured, she always had nice words for everyone. Which was part of why Jana Kay loved her so much.

"Wow thanks, Gen," she laughed and put the rabbit down to give her a warm hug. "What about you though? Your powers are the bae, care to give me a show?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/26/2015, 8:40 pm

Genevieve giggled, putting her hands to her side. "You're welcome, JK." She gave her a slight bow before walking a semicircle around her. Her cheeks red with blush. "The bae? Aw thanks!" Chuckling, the daughter of Hestia put her hands together, forming a warm fireball. Genevieve then tossed it up, watching the tiny embers fly other them.

"Ah! Blessed be my mother who has gifted me with such power!" She exclaimed, raising her hands up to the sky while twirling in the circle.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/27/2015, 6:04 am

The warmth of the crackling fireball spread over to Jana Kay's face, tiny sparks drawing vivid orange lines and dots in the air. The yellow flames rotated between Genevieve's cupped palms for a second, casting warm lights on her skin, then she sent it up at the sky, where it blossomed into a blazing flower, embers flying down. Even if they looked beautiful, Jana Kay didn't try to touch them, she wasn't immune like Gen.

"Awesome!" she said, clapping her hands with a grin. "What else can you do?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/27/2015, 5:33 pm

The daughter of Hestia watched as the embers rain down, laughing as her twirl came to a slow stop. Stumbling a bit, she looked at Jana Kay. "Well, I do this one thing where..." She walked up close to the daughter of Demeter, holding a ball of fire. Genevieve closed her eyes and concentrated. Soon, a burning circle of fire surrounded them, keeping the two in the middle. The fire was about three feet away from the both of them in all directions.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/27/2015, 5:59 pm

Jana Kay was mesmerized... In the bright orb of the fireball, memories showed up like short movie clips. The picnic in the fields for her eighth birthday, the cooking with her family, the time her sisters and her played with the neighbors' bunnies.. her father telling one of his dad jokes, An's laugh, Sheri and Opal painting big childish flowers on the walls...
    She drew closer until her nose almost touched the flames, careful not to move any further out of fear it'd disappear.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/4/2015, 4:38 pm

Genevieve started to feel a bit weak so she dissipated the image. Shaking her hands off, she laughed lightly. "Sorry about ruining your show, Jana." She smiled warmly and walked around a bit, shaking the light headed feelings from her body. "I can also do fire." She said with a chuckle, her skin slightly growing like embers in a hearth.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/4/2015, 5:27 pm

Genevieve's skin lit up like glowering embers, except it didn't look dangerous like them. Somewhere Jana knew it wasn't too hot, just warm and cozy and lovely. Homey.

"Wow," she said in a little voice, her green eyes wide in admiration.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/5/2015, 4:36 pm

The daughter of Hestia smiled and walked over to her, stretching out her hands to Jana Kay. "I wanna see what Lady Demeter has blessed you with." Genevieve suggested in a light, airie for voice. "I bet you can do some pretty wicked things." Letting her arms drop, she let the warm glow fade with it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/6/2015, 6:13 am

"Um... Well I can always do this."

She snapped her fingers and a colorful flowerbed grew from the earth spot; she snapped her fingers again to change the color into patterns, first making the U.S.A flag, then a spiral, then a yellow smiley face on a blue background, etc. After several times of that, she dropped her arm, grinning. "Woo," she chuckled. "Kinda exhausting but still fun."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/10/2015, 4:41 pm

Genevieve gasped, clasping her hands together in awe. " You're amazing! I love your powers, Jana Kay!" She giggled and walked toward the flowers, watching as the flowers changed into different colors. Soon she began to twirl, flames starting at the end of her dress. Soon she started to sing a hymn of Demeter, blowing gracefully while leaping through the air.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/10/2015, 5:16 pm

Jana Kay watched Genevieve do, the flames at the bottom of her dress reminding her strongly of Katniss' dress in the Hunger Games. Gen had a very sweet and clear voice, perfectly adapted for singing and Jana Kay found herself enjoying the music and wanting to record it.

"Wow, that was so beautiful!" she said, applauding as soon as Genevieve stopped. "What's that song called? I totally have to check it out."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/11/2015, 4:30 pm

Genevieve chuckled and graceful rushed over to Jana Kay, grasping her arm gently with both hands. "It is the Homeric Hymn to Demeter!" She smiled widely, her warm brown eyes large and in-tuned with Jana Kay. She let go before taking the daughter of Demeter's hand and leading her toward the middle of the power arena. "Want to see something really cool?" Genevieve cleared her throat and raised her hands. "Mother, the last Olympian, feel me with your sacred flame!" At those very words, a circle of fire formed around the both of them.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/21/2015, 4:18 am

Jana Kay watched with wide eyes as fire blazed up around them, crackling and sending up whisps of smoke, leaving an acrid taste on her tongue. Her feet felt hot from being so close to the flames and she itched closer to Gen, just in case.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/22/2015, 6:55 pm

Genevieve chuckled and quickly put the circle of flames. "Sorry about that." She blushed a bit and walked out from the circle, twirling a bit. "I just like to loose control sometimes, y'know?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/24/2015, 4:58 pm

"I get you," she laughed. "I'd love to turn anything into a flowery mess sometimes. Though my powers ain't quite as.. destructive as yours let's say," she said, giving Gen a toothy grin before suddenly tickling her sides.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/18/2024, 11:18 pm