A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
lost shadow
Green
6 posters

No! Not into the-

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

No! Not into the- Empty No! Not into the-

Post by Green 3/1/2015, 12:40 pm

No! Not into the- Giphy

The thicket of the Southern Forest of Camp Half-Blood. The crescent moon was hung high in the midnight sky, covered by passing clouds. The trees and bushes hid monsters and beasts that stalk the woods for absent minded and confused demigods. A slight, cool breezes rustled through the forest, causing the limbs of the trees to dance and move about. There was a sinister feel to the atmosphere tonight...maybe there is a killer out in the forest tonight? Yes, in fact there is! Someone who is half human and half god has a bloodlust! Watch out for the person you'll standing beside because you never know if they're the one who will slit your throat!

Who knows what evils will be revealed, I guess you'll just have to find out..MWhahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *Cough cough* Someone hand me some water.

The posting order will be like this:
    Deo Zavin (lost shadow)
    Darren Cross (Shade)
    Tiberia Scipia (Morgan Landry)
    Leandra Kershaw (Mandarhobbit)
    Kristen (Daffodil987)

Have fun!! Don't die too soon! Twisted Evil
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4469
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

No! Not into the- Empty Re: No! Not into the-

Post by lost shadow 3/1/2015, 11:11 pm

Why did this have to happen? was the only thought going through the young roman demigods head, he had been sent to Camp half-blood as, punishment for being 'aggressive' and 'acting out of line' toward the other members of his Cohort, he was supposed to learn from the, Graecus about being friendly and kind towards other demigods. But as usual had ran off, from the annoying Greek demigods, in a attempt to be alone Deo had ran into the slowly darkening southern woods. He had heard of the monsters, that skulked around the shadowy trees of the forest, but he had dismissed this as Graecus lies. Deo tredged through the woods, he had lost his sense of direction, the moon hung above him, illuminating bits and pieces of the shrouded forest. "What have i gotten myself into???" the White haired demigod sighed looking around for someone, anyone to point him back in the direction of camp. The sounds of laughter and the light from the camps fire had faded away hours ago leaving no indication of where the camp was in the dark night.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 3/2/2015, 3:40 pm

Darren was running as fast as he could, as fast as his legs could carry him and he hadn’t even noticed he had started to run into the forest because he was trying to get away. He wasn’t trying to get away from a monster or something like that, oh no he was attempting to get away from something much worse. Tiberia, the granddaughter of Neptune also known as Aqualady to only him really. He wasn’t even sure why he was running anymore and had long sense forgotten what he had said or did to make her pissed off. What he did remember was sitting around the campfire with his cabin being all leader-y until the Romans that were visiting joined the camp fire. Everything at that point seemed as if it would continue on like a normal night.

Except it didn’t, she sat down next to him. He should have known something was off right then and there as there was no way in Hades she’d ever agree to sit anywhere near him unless they got stranded in a movie theater with two seats and no other room in it. But the night carried on as per usual, except of course with a bit of Darren poking her in the side every now and then, her returning the pokes into his side. Him acting ‘immature’ as his half-siblings would call it and then…well Darren wasn’t sure what happened but it wasn’t until after her friend Lanny decided to join them and Darren wasn’t sure even then. The next thing he remembered was what was going on right now, he running through the forest looking back over his shoulder at the girl quickly gaining on him.

The son of Nike spun his head back around only to run head first into someone. Not something, like say a tree, but an actual person. This collision sent Darren stumbling and tumbling down face first into the ground with a thud before skidding forward a couple of inches. “Ow…” The peppy, happy go lucky Australian muttered lifting his face out from the dirt and spitting out the pieced that had gotten into his mouth when he fell. Pushing himself up off the ground he checked to make sure he wasn’t completely injured. Which he wasn’t except for a few scratches, before turning to look at the guy he ran into. “Hey sorry about that, you ok-Ah! Help me!” For at this moment it seemed he remembered Tiberia and he tried to hide behind the white haired person he ran into.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/2/2015, 4:28 pm

The ground was blurring under Tiberia's feet, dead leaves and twigs cracking away beneath her. She jumped over a log and ducked under a low branch, her curls flying behind her. If she didn't have her orientation sense, she would've been irremediably lost by now. Her gaze focused on the back of Darren's head, which she could make out in the dark albeit with some difficulty, she raced behind the son of Nike with bared teeth.
    She caught up quickly, years and years of triathlon and sprinting coming to her advantage, then she suddenly skidded to a halt, gladius in hand, taking in the scene in front of her. Two guys had tumbled to the ground, one of them was Darren, the other was...

"Zavin?"

Indeed, the unmistakable white hair identified him as the son of Chione -- whom she didn't particularly like. He obeyed the Legion's rules only half-heartedly and didn't hesitate to break them if he could. He was rebellious, had no solidarity and limited teamwork capabilities. All in all he wasn't a good legionnaire in Tiberia's eyes and she disliked him.
    Turning away from him, she faced Darren, her imperial gold gladius glowing faintly in the dark as she lifted it on his chin-level. She was about to make a biting comment when something came from her left, briefly making her lose her focus.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 3/3/2015, 10:24 am

Someone was about to start the next Greco-Roman war. Leandra knew that in her heart as she ran, following Tiberia and Darren. Words had been exchanged, but it hadn't been that bad, had it? Then... Something. The air seemed thick as she ran, maybe it was the New York weather, but it seemed to be more than that. Maybe this was why the Greeks and Romans always warred.

Finally, she managed to get see Tib and Darren, Tibia's sword at Darren's chin. Another guy, one from the Legion, was there too. Where did he come from? It didn't matter. Taking leave of her better senses, Leandra moved to hit Tibia at an angle, intending to knock her to the ground. "You are NOT going to start a war!" She said, her voice high and as loud as it could get.

Last edited by MandarHobbit on 3/3/2015, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/3/2015, 4:17 pm

OOC:
    MandarHobbit wrote:Leandra moved to hit Tibia at an angle, knocking her to the ground.

Please don't power play ^^
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2014-10-25

Post by Daffodil987 3/4/2015, 5:34 pm

Kristen pulled her green cloak over her head as she raced through the forest. She had been out collecting flowers and had stayed a bit too late. Now it was dark and the forest's monsters were sure to eventually find her. Pushing herself over the the fallen trees and logs she rushed towards the direction she though twas her cabin.

Suddenly she stumbled and tripped over a root sticking up from a tree. Screeching in surprise she crawled away from the root she stumbled to her feet before coming to her sense. And what was that she heard now that the March winds weren't whipping around her ear, now that she was leaning against the tree? Voices. She heard voices! At first she panic- sure they were monster. But no, those were human voices. Tip-toeing towards them, she gasped at what she saw. One demigod (at least she hoped they were demigods) was thrusting a sword out towards the other while another one tried her best to subdue the other one.

"Stop!" she gasped. "Get up off the ground! Put that sword away! Does anyone know where we are?" She growled at the group of demigods.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 3/5/2015, 11:27 pm

with a grunt deo fell back tumbling down falling against a tree stump behind him. After a minute he got up looking at the clearly Australian or possibly English demigod in front of him " Why should i help you!?! and from what!?"he yelled at the demigod before he saw a familiar girl come running towards them with a gladius in hand he tried to think of her name but it didn't come to him immediately  " Ti.. Timira? Tundra? no.. no.. Tiberia! that's it!" he thought looking at the girl with a scowl on his face. He was surprised that Tiberia even remembered him, since few people did. "Tiberia, why are you chasing this.. Greacus and why the gladius? he ran into me but he doesn't deserve to be killed, Just maimed maybe?" Deo offered his hand on his Imperial gold pugio which rested in his holster ready to come out. Deo then watched as two more people came running towards them he heard one girl start screaming her head off about 'war' then he saw another girl ask where they were.  

"No i don't but where did you all come from and why here?" he asked thinking it was a bit suspicious of all of these demigods coming in at once. he slowly drew his pugio looking at, Tiberia he didn't feel safe with her having her gladius ready for an attack on the Greeks but if it came to that he would be forced to help her, since after all he was in the legion just like her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/8/2015, 5:17 am

OOC: Shade hasn't posted for two days so he's getting skipped.

BIC: Tiberia stumbled back, stunned that Leandra had struck her; her cheekbone burned from the punch. Now if Leandra and her had been alone, she would've eventually have let it slip since they were close friends, but this had been in front of two other demigods and a Roman legionnaire. She couldn't let it go unpunished otherwise she'd be a laughing stock. Tiberia, the weak optio who gets punched by her own legionnaires.
    Gaining back her balance, she shot Leandra a look full of disapproval and authority. "We'll settle this once we're back in Camp Jupiter." She'd probably have her flogged in front of the cohort or their barrack. Leandra was her friend and she knew her, it ached Tiberia to have her flogged, but it was necessary. Legions of Rome didn't do well with disobedience and rule-breakings.

Then another girl arrived, with brown curls and flowers in her arms, yelling orders at her. Orders. At her. Turning around to face her, Tiberia gazed at her sharply from above. "You are not my centurion. You are not my praetor. You do not give me orders," she calmly but cuttingly reprimanded. "Is that clear? Good." She let the flat blade of her gladius rest across her shoulders and let her vision adapt to the darkness. "We're in a forest, approximately a mile from a creek," she told the girl, her orientation sense once more sharpened by the wild. "And it just seems a matter of coincidence that we'd all stumble upon each other here, Zavin. Now. You can all go back to wherever your bunk is at while I deal with this Graecus here -- don't worry, I'll let him live." For now.

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 3/8/2015, 9:49 am

Leandra knew she was in deep merda, but wasn't about to let Tiberia do something stupid out of impulse. As much as she knew this situation would humiliate and anger her prideful friend, Leandra felt like she was protecting the older girl from her own decisions. It was worth it. How much trouble would be caused? How much death? Tiberia wasn't the type to take starting a war well.

"Paenitet me contemnant, sed non ero insipiens. Reconde gladium tuum, Tiberia. Quid commerui Graecum irasci? " She said lowly, her voice nearly lost in the wind. She looked over to the other demigod girl, the one who had been barking orders. "Where did you come from, Graeca, that you do not know your location? Was something chasing you? Or did you lose your direction?"
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 3/8/2015, 4:25 pm

Kristen whipped her head around, eyeing the Roman demigods suspiciously. What would Romans be doing in Greek territory? she thought. She didn't have anything against Romans but why were they here in the middle of night, and why were they in the woods? And when they turned and looked at her with their judgmental eyes Kristen felt like she could melt in terror.

She blushed a little bit, and melt even more when they asked her questions. Why are they all looking at me? I'm the new girl! she thought, her fingers pulling a little at her green hood.

"I'm here because, as proud member of the Demeter cabin, I've decided to collect some flowers for our cabin." She said, cocking her head at the Roman demigod who had addressed her first. He head messy, bleached (at least it looked bleached) hair, and deep blue eyes.

Then tipping her head back at a Roman girl she smiled a bit, trying a friendly approach. "I came from the middle of the forest and I thought something was chasing me, but it was just my overactive imagination." she giggled.

"Is there anyway we can get out of here before the harpies find us? Anyone have a idea?" She turned to face the whole group of demigods.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 3/10/2015, 5:22 pm

((Was told to skip Shadow as no post for two days. Also sorry about my one non-post as I was unaware it had been my turn.))

Darren was still hiding, in fact he was surprised at how good he had been doing at hiding. It appeared he was doing so well at hiding that Tiberia, Lanny, Jack Frost looking dude, and Demeter girl, had completely forgotten all about him at least momentarily as they instead focused on arguing amongst themselves. Also there was something about someone following someone or trying to get out of the forest or a war and some other stuff that Darren honestly hadn’t been listening to at all because that was all boring. Or well, it wasn’t exactly boring but it just didn’t interest him and most things that didn’t involve him or swords, or fights, or some sort of competition didn’t involve him. Which is why he was easily distracted and lost sight of the ‘big picture’.

Which was also why he was dumb enough to walk out from behind the tree he hid behind when Lanny took the spotlight away from him by distracting Tiberia. Darren could move fast when he wanted to. It was part of his charm, or so he said. “Oooh the cleaning Harpies are out!” He asked with a boyish grin on his face, all thoughts of Aqualady chasing him with her sword drawn for some reason now completely gone from his very one track mind. “They’re so fun to run from, and they aren’t very good at chasing people exactly they just yell a lot and poke you with their nasty talons. It’s really Mr. D and his van you should be scared of.” He rattled off as if without a care in the world, his ever persistent smile once more glued to his face.

However he did in fact know how to get out of the forest, you just had to turn yourself south and then run in a straight line. Depending on where you were, or rather where they were, in the Forest eventually they’d come out back in the non Foresty part of camp. If they were more towards the middle it would be near the camp fire, if they were towards the western part probably the lake and if it was the eastern part well probably off by Rachel’s cave. She had a nice cave by the way, Darren was totally jealous and wished he had a cave that cool. He liked to visit it but Rachel got annoyed with him rather quickly and had banned him from it, which was uncool and he was totally off track now. “What we talking about?”
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/12/2015, 9:40 am

"Noli me sermo sicut hic," she told Leandra sharply, though she did lower her gladius a few inches.

She listened to the Demeter girl talk, then to Darren as he jumped out from behind his tree, speaking in his usual annoying Darren-like way. The optio then sighed, though she knew she'd make him pay sooner or later, be it in this forest or somewhere else.

"We need to head south to get back to Camp Half-Blood," she finally said. "Follow me everyone. Don't get off track."
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 3/13/2015, 1:36 pm

"How do we know you Romans won't lead us Greeks into a tap?" Kristen asked. Her voice wasn't harsh or accusing but it was a serious question. Her voice came out a bit softer and more unsure than she meant it too, but it was still loud enough for everyone to hear.

She jumped slightly at a boy popping out behind a tree, and pulled out her dagger, ready to use it at a moments notice. She felt extremely nervous, she was lost, in the woods, at night, with all these very strange strangers.

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 3/13/2015, 8:28 pm

"Oh, non est qui faciat fabulosam quaestionem. Northmanni esset: "Nolumus bellum", sed non habemus Tiberia quaerit interficere Graecus homo, non possumus nos nuntia quaerit interficere illos." Leandra ranted, shooting a glare at Tiberia.

"Graeca, we have no benefit in harming any of you. Except for Tiberia, here, who has a disagreement with Darren. And if we had any reason to harm you Greeks, do you really think I would physically try to stop my best friend and superior from killing Darren?Even if he is an annoying jerk." Leandra said, her voice much lower than it had been. She just wanted out of here now. Besides, it was the Greeks who started the last war. She should be paranoid of them, not the other way around.

Last edited by MandarHobbit on 3/14/2015, 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Right, so, apparently there is "fantastic" meaning "really awesome" and "fantastic" meaning "made of fantasies", and I picked the wrong one. Also, I wasn't really happy with the declension of Optio, so....)
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 3/13/2015, 8:49 pm

Deos glanced around nervously at the Greek demigods, his hand firmly holding his pugio's handle. Looking at the girl who said she was from the Demeter cabin  " Because we romans have honor unlike you back stabbing Greeks, we have to go south and get out of this forest.. Why don't you Greeks just cut it down and replace it with something better" Deos said looking around at the demigods before focusing on tiberia Tiberia, drag whoever your trying to beat along with us  we can just leave these greeks and go back to Camp Jupiter" Deos said quickly trying to take control of the situation, he just wanted to get out of forest and away from the Greeks.

Ooc I'm sorry it's kind of a short post but I'm in a rush and I have some things to sort out if you haven't seen my temporary leave topic
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 3/14/2015, 11:13 am

Alright, so Darren officially had no idea what was going on. Sure, he knew that Tiberia was mad at him as that wasn’t anything new but he wasn’t exactly sure what she was mad about anymore and he doubted even she remembered. Then there was the whole thing with the Demeter girl freaking out over the Romans trying to help in their own demented sort of way. Which of course lead to the three Romans all getting defensive over something and then something about a war. He was honestly lost and so of course he sighed shaking his head. “Oh my oh my, right then. So Aqualady, you’re obviously mad at me for something I can’t remember but it had to have been something reasonable. Would it help if I reminded you I don’t exactly have all the lights on upstairs?”

He wasn’t done yet though, Darren may have enjoyed fights but not pointless ones over a war that made no sense to him in the first place. “Lanny, the Latin is cool even though I don’t understand it but come on you are scaring the plant lady. Plant lady shush, there is nothing wrong with the Romans and that’s coming from the person Miss Ocean Princess is trying to kill…still don’t know what for by the way.” He flashed said ocean princess a grin and then rubbed the back of his head “and snow king, I’ma call you that by the way ‘cause you look like Jack Frost, the forest is amazing and we Greeks aren’t all bad just like you Romans aren’t all bad. Throwing us into one lot is racism or something plain and simple and it’s the twenty first century for crying out loud I thought we were over all that.”

With that done and said he spun to face the south west corner of the forest, which would hopefully take him right out to the camp fire. Looking back over his shoulder his smile returned to his face he spoke once more. “Now then I believe we all wanted to get back to camp. So let’s focus on something we agree on and not start another pointless war over pointless arguments yea?” With that said and done Darren put his hands in his pockets, just noticing how could it was because of course he was shirtless, and started to walk back towards camp.

((sorry once Darren starts talking he don't stop. also when we gona start dying off <_< ))
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2015, 6:18 am

OOC: Yeah it'd be cool if people could start dying now, it's kinda the point of this game. Hint hint murderer.

BIC:"Leandra, if I had truly wanted to kill him, he'd be dead by now," Tiberia said. "But I didn't, since it would not benefit Rome and would undermine the orders I got from our praetors. You know my concern and care goes to the Legion before anything else, it would thus be much appreciated if you didn't assume things like that. Now. Ad castra id condicemus. Donec igitur, tibia silere admoneo.

She then turned to Darren and sighed. "Do shut up, Cross," she told him. "And don't call me Ocean Princess. Alright, everything settled? Great. Follow me."

Relying on her orientation senses, Tiberia shouldered and pushed her way through the undergrowth, eluding cobwebs or ducking under low branches she saw at the last minute, always giving warnings to the others when that happened.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 3/16/2015, 7:19 am

There was a sudden jolt of darkness that hindered the demigods blind for a few seconds. A few sounds of struggle could be heard from a distance till it stopped completely. The darkness went away and the Roman Demigoddess, Tiberia had her throat slit. Oh what a world!
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 3/16/2015, 9:40 am

Leandra hadn't wanted to stop arguing with Tiberia, but had held her tongue in deference to her rank. Instead, the diminutive Roman had followed behind, near the rear, until there was a scuffle. Not a scuffle. A struggle, a fight. A monster attack?

Leandra pushed through the underbrush, pulling her pugio for defense. She came pushing past Deo and the Greek girl, who had stopped, she wasn't sure why they weren't helping with whatever the fight was. Tiberia must be the one fighting. Where was Darren? Her breath got caught as she saw a spray of blood on trees, then looked down and saw Tiberia on the ground, pale with a streak of red under her chin like a grotesque second smile.

Bile rose up in Leandra's throat. She pushed it back down with a hard swallow as she pushed the female Greek out of the way to get to Tibby. She could fix this. She had to be able to fix this. Even though she knew it was a mortal wound, that her friend was gone, her heart surpassed her mind. She dropped to her knees, pushing her hand up against the wound. There was no flow, no pulse, no hope.

Small griefs talk, but tragedy is silent. Her voice was caught, she couldn't make a noise. It was like when she spoke secrets, but more profoundly devastating. She had no chance to say goodbye. Her life had been dedicated to helping others, she had the ability to relieve and endure the despair and fear of others, but now there was no one to share her pain.

Her shoulders shook with a suppressed silent sob. Her left hand moved up and closed her friend's eyes, then reached into her pocket and pulled a denari out, she mouthed a prayer for a speedy journey as she stuck the coin in the other demigod's mouth to help pay the boatman.

Leandra closed her eyes and mouthed another prayer, then opened her eyes. She couldn't wrap herself entirely in grief. She could hear Tibia yelling at her in her mind to get herself together, they weren't out of danger. Don't show weakness. Lupa kills the weak. She focused her eyes on the neck wound again to identify the monster. That wasn't the work of a monster, that was the slice of a blade.

Bile rose up in Leandra's throat again as she turned to keep the two other people in her eyesight. She grabbed Tiberia's gladius, she had only brought her own pugio. "This was murder." The daughter of Angerona said, her voice barely making above a whisper. "Y'all stay back!"

Being as small as she was, and without a shield or armor, Leandra didn't look threatening, nor was she. But she was angry, and grieving, and she was not going to let anyone or anything near Tiberia. Not again. She wasn't going to fail a second time. Her eyes were burning badly with unshed tears, they were clouding her vision, but she kept her sword up, her burning eyes focused on the female Greek and the woods.

Darren was missing still, and that made her suspicious. Was he dead too? Or the murderer?
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 3/16/2015, 6:47 pm

As Tibera slipped through the undergrowth, Kristen trailed slowly behind her. Tibera pushed past some more undergrowth, and as Kristen slipped through the undergrowth she heard the sound of a body hitting the floor. Perhaps she's fallen over a root in the ground like I did. There's no need to worry.

But, seconds after pushing through the undergrowth Kristen found herself towering over the limp body of Tibera. She felt the other Roman girl pushing past her, struggling to get to her friend on the ground. A wave of silence fell over the group and Kristen began to feel herself shrink in terror. She was use to violence, she'd spent a year on the streets before she came to Camp Half-Blood, but she had never been found staring over the body of a dead girl before. She forced herself to swallow the bile in her throat as her eyes scanned the blood surrounding Tibera's neck, and the playful smile that rested on her face, it seem to be mocking them, as if her death had been part of a trivial game.

Kristen felt her face grow cold and pale under the breeze in the forest canopy. She shook her head in dismay as she watched the Roman girl try to save her already dead friend.

"She's dead. You can't-" Words failed Kristen as she watched the Roman girl frantically struggling to push back away the reality of the horrifying scene and try to fix Tibera.

The Roman girl closed Tibera's eyes, slipped a coin into her mouth, and then whispered a prayer. Kristen felt herself whispering a prayer too, but hers was a bit more selfish; Dear gods, please let me survive tonight...

She blinked a bit, the scene no longer seemed hellish, Tibera's eyes were now closed and her mouth was shut in a hardy-smiling expression. She almost looked like she was sleeping. She watched the Roman girl shift herself, her eyes alert, and back stiff, observing the body of her dead friend. When the Roman girl's eyes landed on Tibera's neck her expression change to a quiet fury. Kristen narrowed her eyes, gasped in horror when she realized why. Tiber's neck wound was not a bite mark, but a perfect slice of a blade.

Kristen cocked her head towards the Roman girl's and felt fear shriver down her spine. The Roman girl's expression was pure anger, it read I'm going to avenge you Tibera, no matter what it cost. Kristen could feel herself nervously fiddle, she hoped the group won't turn on itself, the last thing they need was to be was fighting while there was a murder on the loose.

"This was murder. Y'all stay back!" the Roman girl fiercely whispered, her eyes glinting coldly.

"Did anyone see anyone who was attacking Tibera?" Kristen's voice cracked with grief. She couldn't ever bear to say anyone who killed Tibera. The word killed sounded so permeant, Kristen couldn't bear the sheer terror of it all, a girl who had been right with them, suddenly killed. Permanently dead.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 3/18/2015, 11:58 pm

Following Kristen through the woods, weaving around the trees, looking down at Kristen's heels as they all trudged along trying to get out of the dark forest and back to the camp. Suddenly Deo heard a loud crash in front of him like a tree limb falling to the ground after a bad wind storm. Deo looked up, stopping in his tracks as a limp body came ito view. It was by no mistake the body of Tiberia.

The other Roman, Leandra pushed past Deo and Kristen, in an attempt to help her fallen friend "What happened? was it a monster?" he thought himself, looking at Tiberia's blood curdling smile. Deo covered his mouth as he looked at Tiberia's corpse it was like time had slowed down right then and there, he had never seen anyone die before, he had thought about it, but i his mind it was different then just looking at the real thing.

Regret started to fill the white haired Romans heart, why hadn't he listened to Tiberia more? why hadn't he spoken to her more? this all ran through the young legionnaires mind as he inched closer to Tiberia's pale corpse. Kneeling down looking at the young Roman demigod, he reached lightly holding the deceased girls hand running his thumb along her skin, Deo closed his eyes whispering a prayer for Tibera "I'm sorry.." was the only thought in young Deo's mind now, he felt sorry for Tiberia, who was now nothing but a bloody corpse.

Dropping Tiberia's hand when Leandra started whispering to him and Kristen, Deo jumped back when she picked up and started waving around Tiberia's gladius with a look in her eye that told that she was ready to kill and avenge her fallen friend. Looking at Kristen who had finally said something "No.. i didn't but where's the other Greek?" Deo asked his voice faltering a bit, Deo was starting to loose his composure, looking around for anyone or anything to pop out of the forest " We need to get out of here! we need to get back to camp, We need take Tiberia back for a burial too" Deo spoke his voice filled with concern, his hand firmly gripped on his Pugio hilt.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 3/20/2015, 10:17 pm

It was a good couple of minutes before Darren realized that no one was following him. Not because nobody was talking, that was nothing new to the talkative son of Nike. No, he only noticed because Tiberia hadn’t threatened to kill him or told him to shut up yet. Especially when he got around to talking about how the walk through the forest right now kind of reminded him of the forest back in California they almost got lost in after getting separated from the rest of the field trip group. It was of course at this point that the self-imposed master swordsman stopped talking and walking and looked back behind him only to see that there was of course no one there. Blinking in surprise Darren looked around frantically until he heard some noises and then Lanny yelling.

He wasn’t sure what she was yelling but hearing her he ran off in the direction of her voice, coming out of the clearing to the left and behind the group. Once there he pushed his way through the foliage only to see Lanny huddled over something and the other two Demi-Gods with shocked expressions on their faces and backed off a bit. To say he was confused was an understatement, but as he walked forwards he soon found out what all the commotion was about. When he did, his heart broke, or well subconsciously it did because Darren wasn’t exactly willing to consciously admit he was attracted to or had feelings for another girl so soon after what happened to Lauren and the rest of his family. That and the shirtless, bathing suit, weaponless Australian believed.

What he did know was that he had once again been too slow, he had once more been unable to protect someone he considered a friend. Not even that but once more he had been unable to prevent the death of someone and that made the usually goofy brown haired blue eyed boy break down. Tears started to drip down his face as he came forwards towards the body and Leandra ignoring the sword, Tiberia’s sword, that she was carrying and dropped to his knees as close as Leandra allowed him. “I…I wasn’t able to protect her. This is all my fault.” He muttered not honestly caring if Leandra struck him down right now. “If I hadn’t have said whatever stupid comment I did she wouldn’t have chased me out here and wouldn’t be dead right now.” He muttered whipping the tears off his face.

Fists clenching looked to Leandra “I’m sorry Leandra, I wish I could have been here to do something or that I had never made her follow me out here tonight. She’s beautiful you know? Even now…” He muttered standing up after whipping all the tears off his face. He spun around and looked at both the Demeter girl and the other Roman boy. “Who did it?” He asked looking them both in the eyes as he did “Weapons out on the ground now. I want to see who the dagger belongs to.” Darren was an expert in nearly all forms of combat with a blade as well as was well versed in the things that went along with it. That included being able to compare blades to the wounds they created. “She deserved better than being cut across the neck by some coward pretending to be an assassin.” Long gone was the jokester swordsman, replaced was a serious and driven Darren.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 3/21/2015, 12:46 am

"Did anyone see anyone who was attacking Tibera?" "No.. I didn't but where's the other Greek? We need to get out of here! we need to get back to camp, We need take Tiberia back for a burial too."

Deo from the Fourth and the Graeca talked, Leandra listening intently, judging their reactions. Someone had killed her friend, and she wasn't about to let that someone get away with it. Deo sounded scared, but also truly heartbroken, and he wanted to fulfill the Roman tradition of burial so that Tiberia's soul could rest. The Graeca, well, she sounded nervous, but not much else. Leandra was starting to form an opinion on that when Darren came barrelling back like the Minotaur himself.

The young Roman wasn't about to let Darren near Tibby, but she let him come within a foot. When he started talking about her, and his regrets, his stupid decisions, blaming himself, Leandra's suspicion of him started to melt away. It wasn't his fault. Or, well, no, it was, but it was also her fault. She should have kept Tiberia calmer, not let her chase the Greek into the woods. She should have been closer, not pouting in the back after the scolding. She should have been able to save her. It wasn't his fault.

But where was he when this happened? Then he mentioned a dagger, and Leandra shot up to full height, her gladius in hand. "What makes you think this was a dagger, Darren? This Graeca was closest to...her." She couldn't bear to say Tiberia's name, not yet. To say it aloud was to confirm it as true. Silence. "She has also shown the least emotion and only asked if the attacker was seen, which could be trying to see if she herself was spotted. But you, where were you, Darren? And surely you did not run into the forest completely unarmed?" Leandra asked, her voice still barely above a whisper. She couldn't believe in her heart that Darren was the killer, most likely it would have had to have come from behind for Tibia to be left unawares. Still, she couldn't trust him entirely. She couldn't trust any of them.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 3/21/2015, 9:08 pm

Kristen watched the other people around her talk, feeling a bit awkward and scared. The Roman girl's eyes swooped around, a bit suspicious of the other people. Kristen began to do the same, picking up people's conversations, trying to determine if anyone had decent idea of who could be the murder.

"We need to get out of here! we need to get back to camp, We need take Tiberia back for a burial too" The Roman boy ordered the crowd of terrified teenagers.

"Were we not trying to get back to Camp before? Or has this attack just made you realize how dangerous our forest is?" Kristen cocked her eyebrows, crossed her arms against her chest, and scoffed.

"You have a point I guess, I certainly do want to get to camp a bit faster now that I know a murder is within only a couple of feet of me now, don't I?" She shrugged nonchalantly, she was use to keeping her cool. Murders, theirs, and criminals didn't scare Kristen as easily as the others it seemed, but perhaps that was only because she had grown up practically with them after her year on the streets.

When the Greek crouched next to Tibera however, Kristen's heart began to melt. She had clearly meant something to him, and there had definitely been something between them other than their playful banter. Kristen wondered if there was anyone out there saying the same thing about her; Kristen had been missing from her hometown for almost two years now, had anyone ever noticed? Sorrow rotted in Kristen stomach, this felt so wrong. Her death, the fact that a young group of teenagers had found her, the fact that anyone of them could be killed at any second.

No, I can't think like that! Anyone of these people could be next....

"This Graeca was closest to...her." The Roman girl softly spoke, turning her eyes briefly towards Kristen's face. She wasn't outright accusing Kristen but it was enough to bring some emotion to Kristen.

Anger out of the fact they could think she was the murder. Her?! The new girl at Camp, the one who didn't know any of them or have anything against them! The Camp had been Kristen's safest place to stay after so many months of sleeping in rundown buildings, or when worse came to worse, the streets. What would she have against such a safe place and why so soon? What indeed!

Fear bounced in her stomach, bringing back memories. After a year on the streets the police had finally tracked her down, and when doing so they questioned her. Why, you asked, Why would the question her?

Kristen's father had been killed during the months she had been missing and she had been #1 suspect. How could she been the murder if she was practically four states away in New York?! Dang police men. Needless to say, Kristen had spent no time in jail, but that wasn't to say she didn't look back fondly on the memories.

"You know what? I'm sorry! I'm sorry this poor girl got murder but I barely knew her! How am I suppose to show grief over someone I've never met! If you would like me pretend to be sorry, I'll--" Kristen's voice trailed off a bit, and she forced herself to take a deep breath. Gods, I've lost it.

In a softer voice she continued, "I really am sorry, but I trying to stay calm. If we keep accusing people, we'll be dead before the night ends. Let's stop talking, and get moving. I think the murder will find it easier to kill us if we're just here chatting with each other instead of constantly moving. I'm really sorry about your friend too, I know she must of meant something to all of you but I didn't know her, and at this point in my life I'm just use to dead people."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 4:11 am