A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

What?!

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

What?!  Empty What?!

Post by Green 3/4/2015, 6:33 pm

The daughter of Hecate, Salem Cook, sat in a middle of a circle that was etched out in magical incantations. It was that time of month again when the moon was full and her magic was the strongest. Six black and white candles were lit around the circle so there was some type of light. The night was pretty chilling out tonight so Salem wore her black cardigan to help her keep warm.
    Along with the cardigan, she wore a midnight colored shirt with black jeans and gray flats. Her style of sort of goth slash punk, giving her a slight edge to her personality. With her mind, she picked up all the candles, keeping her eyes closed, concentrating on keeping them suspended in the air.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

What?!  Empty Re: What?!

Post by Brastus 3/7/2015, 4:25 pm

"Wind blast!" bellowed the Son of Aeolus as he literally made a huge gust of wind come out of his palms. While he normally was a rather lax fellow, he was quite honestly and sincerely bored. In fact he needed to quite literally blow some bad energy before he lost his calmness. While he knew that such use of powers was generally looked down upon, in all honesty he just didn't give a f%ck about it. After admiring the resulting blast of powerful, shredding wind, he smirked to himself and laughed heartedly. He had gotten somewhat better at his powers yet could do a lot more.

Unknown to him that blast of wind had actually ruined the runes that the Daughter of Hecate drew, in addition to her candles and some of the artifacts that had been scattered around. Had he known the extend of his powers, Leon would have actually made an effort at apologizing, yet since he did not know someone else was in the woods at that hour, he just shrugged his shoulders and unzipped his jacket and took out his fan, which allowed him to blow cool winds ( like air condition level wind) at himself. Afterwards he ran his hand through his dirty-blonde hairs and smirked at himself.

OOC: make Salem scold him for fun!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/7/2015, 4:38 pm

The black haired demigoddess was almost done with her ritual before a blast of wind ruined it entirely! Salem knew that this sudden gust of air wasn't natural which made her mood more sour. Standing up, she looked around in the forest until she heard a laugh from a guy. "Figures..."She growled and opened her hand, forming a ball of fire that was formed out of the mist.

"Who's there?! Come out so I can kill you!"She spat, now wanting to maim the person who interupted her ritual.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/7/2015, 6:48 pm

As a person stood out to meet him, with distance long yet voices exchanging, Leon quickly noticed that their was in fact another person around his spot. With a quick flick of his wrist and a hushed voice, the son of Aeolus made the winds around him blow harder and harder until the image of him became that of a tiny, blowing tornado that made tree branches and twigs swirl around him. He hoped the image of a tornado was frightening enough for the girl to simmer down. He still however didn't hold on to hope.

While the winds blew hard and rapidly, they were not silent winds, but rather loud shrill winds that sounded hard and booming. They boomed so much that he was able to sneak behind the girl with the fireball in hand and after a quick period he tapped her shoulder with his finger rapidly, in a rather annoying way, and then beamed up to the girl who looked like a modernized witch.

"Hey there. Nice weather right?" Asked Leon in a clearly sarcastic manner. H smiled at her and appeared completely unbothered by the fact that a tiny wind storm was headed for them both. Afterwards he took out his fan and began to relaxed even further as the swirling, snarling winds came closer and closer.

"Ya know, this is all basic science. Big wind plus tiny fire equals inferno. Maybe ya wanna put out that fire their, princess." Smirked Leon as he fixed his jacket onto his chest. He was now leaning against an old tree with his arms crossed over his muscular and well-developed chest and began to whistle to himself.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/7/2015, 7:34 pm

It took every cell in Salem's body not to completely kill this bastard demigos. Her hair blowed in her face as she stared at the small tornado that formed around the guy. Spell and curses started to run through her mind as Salem thought about what to do to with him. "I'm warning you, stop now and I might not break your arm." She said with a hissed, pointing to tree.

"One, two, three!"Suddenly, a tree that was nearby the guy exploded, hoping to stop him. Salem loved putting people in their places. Matter of fact, she made a point of it on every other day to do it. The pieces of wood entered the winding zone. Salem watched and waited for one of them to hit his body or something like that.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/7/2015, 7:51 pm

"Nah, I think I'll pass on that offer sweetheart. I'm enjoying this too much. Oh do you want a peanut? I just love them and their shells. Do you know that George Washington Carver made the peanut butter, in fact..." Started on Leon as the mini tornado came closer and closer until it was just barely three feet away from them. He had gone on and on about the importance of the peanut, in his efforts to make the already angry with even more angry. He then noticed his tree burst up yet he didn't even bother to make a simple ow. Instead he just blew some small gust upwards and began to float around as if he was going to sleep.

"Maybe if you ask nicely I might be willing to re-consdier. I mean I've survived a few of these, but then again I am the son of the wgod of winds so I guess I'm kinda protected aren't I beautiful!"
    smirked Leon again as he continued floating in the air with his arms behind his head and the tornado closing in on them.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/7/2015, 8:42 pm

Sweetheart...sweetheart?! Oh no, no. He did not just call her sweetheart. The daughter of Hecate narrowed her eyes at him and manipulated the mist to form a small energy ball. "You are really wanting a death wish here aren't you?" She asked in an almost crazed tone of voice. No one had ever made her this upset before. Not Kayla, Morgan, Sebastion or that Athena girl.

Salem bit her lip, almost causing it to bleed. "I'm not scared of a little wind." She growled and turned to face it, putting her hand up toward it. Soon mist started to form around the mini twister, containing the winds that blew around recklessly.

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/7/2015, 9:00 pm

"Ya know, their are probably 50 ways I could make this little conundrum here even more fun! However, at the risk of being rude, I will allow our little game here to continue sweetheart!" Said Leon as he smacked his lips together and then blew her a rotten kiss in a mocking way.

The son of Aeolus who had nonchalantly made a small tornado around them now grew a bit worried at the way the girl controlled mist and made his wind lose power. However, he just shrugged his shoulders and snapped his fingers, making his once powerful mass of swirling wind dissipate completely. He then stepped down into the ground and allowed himself to appear in all his glory,

"Allow me to be a gentleman here, sweetheart. My name is Leon Jaeger, son of Aeolus and Germany at your service!" Said Leon in a rather mocking way as he bowed to her in a way that could make even the nicest person lose their temper. Once his moves were done. He allowed his form to appear. His outfit consisted of a simple black t-shirt with a brown, custom-fitted leather jacket with a small cross necklace on his neck and a pair of worn old jeans with brown leather boots and a silver ring on his hand. He allowed his green eyes to turn into amusing spheres as he ran his hand through his gelled back dirty blonde hair. Overall he was quite muscular and handsome, but looked more like a son of Ares than a son of Aeolus.

"Now, let me give ya a bit of a light moment their sweetheart." Smiled Leon as he formed a ball of wind in his hand. After making a gun gesture with his hand the bullet of wind fired off at blinding speeds and exploded into a gust of wind that made the skirt on Salem's outfit fly upwards, giving Leon quite the view.

"I see London I see France, I see Hecate's Daughter's underpants!" Mused Leon as he laughed at his antics, but not before lifting himself up from the ground since he knew she would probably launch a fireball at him or something.

OOC: personally I love Leon.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/7/2015, 9:49 pm

Salem could barely contain the winds when the other demigod made them even stronger. After about ten more seconds she let go of it, stumbling back as the built up wind pressure was released. "I dont care who the hell you are!" She hissed, fixing her hair from the wind blowing on her.

Now this really made Salem livid. "How dare you." She could feel her heart beating out of her chest. Every inch of her being wanting to kill him right then and there. Salem's eyes started to glow a dark purple. Pointing her finger at him, Salem stated "Thou art cursed with being accident prone. Everything you do will cause in a bad result. This curse will end in five hours."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/8/2015, 10:42 pm

"Haven't you heard of closing your god-dammed door! It's better if you treat me with some sense of respect and subtlety love, lest, you risk the opportunity of declaring yourself candidate for old maidenhood, which is most unappealing these days dearie." smirked Leon as he began to fan himself with a float of himself. As he stood several feet over the ground, the german son of Aeolus literally yawned before continuing to fan himself, as if she was beneath him. He was having a lot of fun teasing tis rather serious and grim girl who ought to learn to relax for once.

"Oh a curse! Which one is it this time? The one where I lose sight or the one where I become fat for an hour? Bad luck? As if. The moment I chimed here I was blessed by fate. After all, I did manage to make your acquaintance, dearie. Albeit this situation inmost cantankerous on your behalf, I would have you loosen thy corset and let your jugs out! It really is not doing any wonders on your already-ragged face, mob-cherie." Smirked Leon as he began to feel the curse run through his veins. He would not show it but he knew he was going to lose his powers any minute now. However, he had to make sure he made the most of it, or else he would just make this meeting a boring one.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/10/2015, 7:45 pm

Salem was panting hard. She had so many ideas how to use her power over the mist to kill the demigod. "You look here you mother ******! I'm just about had enough of you and your....idiocy! The next time I see you you're gonna wish that Circe was here instead! You think she's bad?? Wait till I show you some real magic!!" She screamed, her eyes seemingly glaring into his soul. Now she wanted her sister Morgan to help her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/11/2015, 3:52 pm

"You called?" I grinned, appearing from between the shadows as Salem said "real magic". Now the joke was aimed at Salem but my eyes turned to the guy, Leo (or Leon?).
    It wasn't rare for me to roam around Camp Half-Blood at night, most of the time having to hide or run away from the harpies. I usually covered myself in shadows but they could always smell me.
    Demigods couldn't though, which was why I had been able to sneak up on these two right here. My dearest half-sister, Ms Cook, and a tall guy who looked older than I was, floating in the air. He wasn't a child of Hecate, I'd knew it if he were, no maybe some kind of air demigod?  
    What really got my attention was her though. Salem looked really mad -- madder than I had ever seen her, and that was saying something considering how often we argued. Now don't get me wrong, I love Salem to death, but we had our differences which led to ...quite noisy arguments. However. If she was this furious, something serious must have happened and I turned to the guy.

"Someone fill me in on the details of this little meet-up?"

I was dressed in a black jacket, the sleeves pulled up to my elbows, over an orange camp shirt and olive cargo pants, the hems stuffed in my combat boots. No apparent weapons were on me, no sword strapped to the side, no shield on the arm. All I had was my metal-studded bracelet. I had altered my appearance with the Mist a bit, giving myself bubbly orange eyes, like Fanta -- I loved the shade and often adopted it in the morning.
    My voice may have been casual but my attitude denied it: crossed arms, tightened leg muscles, straight back and raised chin, all this showed my true thoughts.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/11/2015, 7:28 pm

As soon as Salem heard the voice of her dear sister-witch, Morgan, come out of the darkness and into the dim lighted clear. The daughter of Hecate turned to face her while pointing to the male demigod. "This idiot ruined my sacred ritual and blew air up my skirt!!" The last part this nearly whimpered out. Salem stormed off toward the other side of the clearing, cracking her fingers. She now knew that this meant war. A war that would rage between him and her. She had so many ideas running through her head. Maybe a poison apple? No, he would see that a mile away.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/12/2015, 3:29 am

"He what now?"

Okay I knew there were some pervs at Camp Half-Blood (coughcoughOwencoughcough) but no-one had ever done something like that. What the hell was wrong with this guy? He probably thought it was funny but that just showed how entitled, immature and disgusting he was. And I wasn't going to let him get away with it.

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/12/2015, 9:02 pm

"Hello their love! My name is Leon Jaeger, son of Aeolus and Germany, at your most vehement service." Said Leon as he bowed to the new girl in a mocking way, as if he was some noble from the old aristocracy or something. He clicked his boots twice as he said his sentence and proceeded to do literally do circles around the girls from a round his floating air. He examined the new girl in detail and had to admit she had some appeal to her.

"I see you are not entirely without merit love. Alas, I cannot cheat on my lovers for I am a man of particular interests and, quite honestly, I am not truly appealed by your statuesque physique. Nevertheless, if, perchance, you ever find your way in need of particular comfort, I shall spread my arms to you and embrace you in my warm bosom, love." pontificated Leon as he made dramatic gestures while he flew in circles around Morgan and Salem. He had a cocky tone with his words yet also had some purr to his smoky voice that seemed to add some form of emotional appeal to his words. At the mention of the word lovers, Leon winked at Salem.

After circling the girls for some minutes, he flew upwards and then dived down in a histrionic way, as if to show off. Then, he crouched down before both girls and stood up with grin that was just as condescending as it was charming. He now refused to fly upwards and instead allowed himself to walk on the ground like a common person. He placed a hand on his pocket and allowed his untucked hand to flick around with his signature gestures. In some aspects he looked like some hyena stalking his prey.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/13/2015, 11:08 am

Huh? Another German?
    I could've started being interested (as in, in a curious friendly way) in the guy out of pure patriotism if only he hadn't called me "love".
    I listened to him making an arrogant fool of himself while flying around me and my sister, fists on my hips and eyebrows cocked -- how could he not vomit at his own words? I glanced at Salem then back at the guy. His gaze on me felt as disgusting as mud stains. I disliked his way of speaking. I disliked his smile. I disliked his whole attitude.  
    When he (finally) landed, looking proud like a peacock as if he was expecting us to be impressed by his tricks over air, I kicked the ground, causing a wave of force to flow towards him, hard enough to knock someone back a couple of meters.

"Wenn du mich noch einmal so anfickst, steck ich dir deine eigene Hand so tief ins Arsch rein, dass du dich von innen am Hals kratzen kannst," I told him in a flat voice. With that, I grabbed Salem's elbow and turned to leave.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/13/2015, 4:48 pm

Salem was currently steaming hot as Morgan and the German son of Aeolus were having their little 'chat'. While she was staring at the ground she felt power surge through her veins. She felt like she could explode at any minute. "Don't touch me, Morgan." Salem warned in a low hiss. "Enjoy your curse, Leon Jaeger. We can only hope that something tragic will happen to you." The daughter of Hecate looked over her shoulder at him before taking out her dagger and cutting her hand. She watched as the blood dripped onto the earth, it spilling and rolling over the blades of grass.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/14/2015, 8:07 pm

HEefell down! The tall, cocky son of Aeolus literally fell down on the ground after Morgan blasted him with her energy wave,and quite honestly face-planted down on the mud. After letting the mud creep into his face, the son of Aeolus pushed himself up from the ground by blasting himself with jet's of air from his hands and then proceeded to fan off the dirt on his face.

"Aw , come on baby, don't be like that!" Cooed Leon as he regained his old arrogant smug. He somehow managed to appear directly in front of Salem ( he used his speed increasing power) as if he teleported, and caressed her face in an incredibly condescending way. He then did what was most unexpected and planted a kiss on her plump lips with his own. He managed to catch her up by surprise and knew he would get smacked or blasted by one or both of the girls, yet it was most defiantly worth it.

"Taste like cherry!" rudely laughed Leon as he blasted himself up from the ground and began to hover above the two girls again. He blew a kiss to the girl he surprised-kissed with and then blew her another kiss with his stupid grin still plastered on his face.

"So long my eternally dear schatz!" Said Leon as he continued ascending higher and higher, hoping he would get away before falling victim to the two enraged demigoddesses.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/14/2015, 10:34 pm

When Leon planted his German lips on the daughter of Hecate's, she could feel every neuron in her body wanted to cut his throat right then and there. "You worthless demigod!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Salem pointed at Leon, her eyes glowing purple with rage and magic. "You're gonna pay for that! I swear it on the bones of the Anicent sacred coven of Greek witches!"

Salem grabbed Morgans hand. "We have some work to do!" She growled before turning back to the ascending son of Aeolus. "And you better watch yourself!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/14/2015, 10:38 pm

Alright, that was not happening.

"Did you just touch my sister? YOU DID NOT."

Apokryphos was in my hand before I even realized it and morphed into my long Stygian iron whip blazing with Phlegethon flames. Lashing out with it, I wrapped the upper part of it around his leg and pulled down as hard as I could, not caring if he got a concussion, cracked his ribs, or even his spine. He was harassing Salem. There was no slowing down.

"Back off Salem, I'm gonna rip out his kneecaps," I growled.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/21/2015, 5:43 pm

" I like it rough schartz!" Said Leon to Morgan referring to the rather abrupt way she brough him down to the ground. He was burned a bit on his calve due to the flames on the whip, yet he didn't make a big deal out of it, even though it hurt quite the bit. He blew cool air over his leg so he could lower the temperature enough to make the fiery whip lose it's flames. Afterwards, he got up, but not before struggling.

"You know it really is rude to do that to someone who i trying to leave! However, if you wanna fight against me, I have more than just wind here! Smiled Leon as he unseated two celestial bronze longswords that looked identical. Leon, being the pacifist he was, did not like to use his swords, but he saw that if he wanted to leave the place he would have t fight to get out of the place. He aimed his swords towards Salem and Morgan before gaining some genuinely sad eyes.

"I really don't like fighting. Can't ya'll just let me go in peace? Such barbarism is surely not needed now. I mean I can strike a deal with you two if you want." tried to negotiate Leon a she swung his swords in circles in his attempts at threatening the girls. He didn't like fighting, but he had some skill with the swords.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 6:43 am