A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Morgan Landry
Fighter
6 posters

Cabins, Sweet cabins

Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3171
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

Cabins, Sweet cabins Empty Cabins, Sweet cabins

Post by Fighter 3/8/2015, 5:47 pm

Samara walked into the courtyard, breathing in the old smell of olive trees. She remembered this place all too well. She remembered the multiple times she almost died, her relationships, all of her friends. As she breathed out, she sighed, knowing that was all behind her now. She was starting new. Nothing from the past was going to hinder her future. She was Samara, the daughter of Ares, and she was going to take Camp Half Blood by storm.

Sherry rolled her eyes as she looked around. Still as boring as before. There were more campers, but other than that, it was still the same, bland camp. With her skull under her arm, she took a step toward the Athena cabin.

Jabez walked in, and felt something he had never felt before. Relief? Gratitude? He didn't know. He blinked his eyes, and wondered around, wondering if anyone would remember him.

Jessica limped in, coughing up a storm. She knew she didn't have long, but she came back here one last time to remember all the happiness she once encountered.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Cabins, Sweet cabins Empty Re: Cabins, Sweet cabins

Post by Morgan Landry 3/8/2015, 5:51 pm

Lee sat on the windowsill of the Hermes cabin, making small but effective water bombs. Raising her upturned eyebrows, she looked for a victim.... Hey wasn't that this daughter of Ares?? Samara? She used to be here like, some time ago, Lee immediately recognized her.
    And thus found her victim.

Making the water bomb circle like a lasso in her hand, she tossed it over at the war girl.
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Fighter 3/8/2015, 5:54 pm

Samara turned around just in time to be drenched by a water bomb. "Oh my gods!" She cried, and looked to see who had thrown it. "Why you-" Samara walked right up to the person, and got in her face. "What's your problem?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/8/2015, 6:01 pm

"Hmmmm?" Lee innocently asked, looking away from the book she had quickly grabbed and opened. The other fourteen-years-old was soaked wet (harghargharg), her piercing blue eyes looked stormy and threatening like daggers. "Gods, what happened to you? You're all soaked. Go grab a towel, pal."
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Fighter 3/8/2015, 6:04 pm

"Very funny punk." Samara narrowed her eyes, "What are you, a mixture of the god of water and annoyingness?" Samara took a deep breath in, trying to calm herself down. This was not the way she wanted to begin her first day back.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 3/8/2015, 6:05 pm

Rhyolo walked out of his cabin to see Lee In the Courtyard. He walked over to her and saw another girl looked really mad. "Lee, What did you do?"

Last edited by Rhyolo on 3/8/2015, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Fighter 3/8/2015, 6:08 pm

Jabez was distracted from looking at the scenery when he saw Samara and two other people seeming to be getting into a fight. Jabez knew better than to let Samara start throwing punches. He jogged over, and put an arm around Samara, giving her the signal to take a breather. "What's going on guys?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 3/8/2015, 6:14 pm

the gorgeous Aztec warrior walked into the courtyard with a spear in her hand and a shield in the other. Quetzalcoa had just came from a long day of kicking demigod butt for the sixteenth time in a row. Gods she needed a break from such a boring time. Now she just needed to have an intellectual conversation with someone. Anyone.
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Fighter 3/8/2015, 6:17 pm

Sherry had started to observe the changes made to each cabin, and how there were minute cracks in each door now. It wasn't until someone with a spear and a shield walked in was she driven from her train of thought. She quicly straightened, and stopped leaning on her cane for support. "Oh look, another sister I never knew," She said, limping over to the girl, "I see you had a fun day of defeating people." She smirked.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/8/2015, 6:26 pm

Quetzalcoa turned her head sharply to the first sound of someone near her. The daughter of Athena's stormy grey eyes glared at her before softening when she saw who it was. "Are you Sherry?" She asked the other demigoddess, staring into her eyes. They seemed to have the same color. The young Amazon's hair blew in the wind as she studied her body, noticing her pressure points.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 3/8/2015, 6:28 pm

AINT IT FUN
    There was a lot of yelling coming from outside of Eve's cabin. It intrigued her a little bit to the fact where she put down her fantasy book, the one she had gotten from her mother for Christmas, and stepped into the courtyard. There wasn't mih going on- oh wait, there was a group of older people fighting. That looked promising a little. The 13-year-old sneaked her way over there, a skeletal grin planted on her face.
    "What's goin' on over here guys?" She questioned though anyone could tell she was trying not to laugh.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/8/2015, 6:35 pm

"Hermes. You almost got it right!" Lee grinned at Samara then saw Rhy, the son of Phlegethon, coming their way along with the son of Thanatos. "Me? I didn't do anything. I was just calmly sitting there and -- hi Eve! And then this girl comes over to me and insults me. I think she thinks I'm the one who tossed water at her." She shrugged. "Obviously not me, dear. Why don't you try the Apollo's? They're looking suspiciously chill over there."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 3/8/2015, 6:49 pm

"Oh, Hey Eve. Lee if your gonna prank own up to it and if you end u in a fight I'll help ya." Rhy said with a smirk.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/8/2015, 6:51 pm

"Hey it wasn't me! Just because I'm a Hermes kid doesn't mean I do all the pranks. Jeez." She gave him a grin. "You're also forgetting the part of pranking where you shouldn't own up to it I mean -- pretty stupid to do it like, a minute after, right? Just speaking from experience."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/8/2015, 7:02 pm

AINT IT FUN
    Oh look, she recognized two of the people. Lee, who she looked up to since she's a big pranker, and Rhyolo, who she talked to sometimes. All she could understand between the two of them was that there was this whole pranking mixup with this Ares kid. Or did Eve misunderstand this? Anyway, the whole pranking thing interested her even more.

"Uh, have you forgotten about me?" Eve waved her waves back and forth. "I pull pranks as well so it could've been me. Though of course it wasn't me, I just came out here. So not all pranks are done by Hermes kids." Though most of her pranks were done with the help of a friend....
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Fighter 3/8/2015, 7:05 pm

Sherry nodded, "odd how you should know my name, I've never met you in my life." sherry gave the girl a skeptical look , "if you want to fight me, all you have to do is ask. No need to find my weaknesses as if I wouldn't notice."

"gods, I don't want to fight, mostly being blood scares the bejeebies out of me. All I want is an apology!" Samara look over at Jabez and shook him off, "Jabez, go to your cabin. I'll be fine."

Jabez looked at Samara, "Just stay out of trouble, okay? I don't want to stitch you up again." he patted Samara on the back, and made his way to his cabin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/8/2015, 7:08 pm

Scared at the sight of blood? Oooooh a beautiful prank idea was forming in the back of Lee's mind.

"Well girl, I don't know why you're so focused on me right now. I mean, I know I'm stunning and gorgeous and a gift to anyone who's into hot mid-teens, but y'know," she joked, attempting a playful hairflip -- which, with her short scraggly pixie cut, proved to be a fail. "I tell you, the Apollo's did it. Don't mind me, I was just -- Hermes-cabin-ing over here."
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Post by Gotenks 3/8/2015, 7:11 pm

George was returning from his everyday training to his cabin (#6), when he saw a bunch of kids which he didn't really recognise, semi-discussing semi-fighting. He started to eavesdrop on them to see what had exactly happened. Of course it wasn't hard to understand. An innocent prank pulled at the irritating looking-like Ares' kid.

He gave a slight smile to the scene.

(Loud enough to be heard in a small distance): "If you ask me, those Apollo kids are indeed looking suspicious."

Their immaturity had made him forget his shyness. He found amusing how much of a deal they would make of this incident.
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Fighter 3/8/2015, 7:23 pm

Samara rolled her eyes, and wrung out her hair. "whatever." she look over atthe boy, "mind telling me all your names? Since we made such a great introduction." she started to wring out her shirt, "My name's Samera. Daughter of Ares."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/8/2015, 7:26 pm

AINT IT FUN
    Oooo, another person. This one seemed as interesting as the others, who all seem to be putting this on the Apollo kids over there. Actually, that'd be some nice payback after they kicked her out've the music room sometime ago. Oh this was going to be good.
    "Yeah, they pull pranks on kids as well, you didn't know that?" She asked the Ares girl. "Oh, and I'm Eve, one of the Hecate kids."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/8/2015, 7:28 pm

"Yeah, Samara Florize, I remember you. You left about the time I came but I never forget faces." She blew her a joking kiss and stretched, yawning wide. "I'm Lee. If you want my last name, we can always play hangman."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/8/2015, 7:30 pm

She narrowed her eyes, then shook her head. "¿Qué? No? I don't want to fight you." Quetzalcoa rolled her eyes and nodded toward the kids fighting. "I think we're more civilized then they are." She stated, loud enough for anyone to hear. To be honest, she didn't care if someone reacted. She was 96.87% sure she would win against any of them.

"Gods they get on my nerves..." Quetzalcoa twirled her spear around before throwing it through the crowd of immaturity and to the Athena cabin.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 3/8/2015, 7:33 pm

"I'm Rhyolo, !4 year old Pyriphlegethon standing at 6 foot 2." And just to show off he set his whole body on fire  for 3 seconds.
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Post by Gotenks 3/8/2015, 7:36 pm

George decided to ignore the spear thrown by his cabinmate. AND the kid that set himself on fire. And the Hermes' kid's bad sense of humour.

"Well, since you actually asked for my name politely... George, son of Athena, at your service..."

He once again pointed towards the Apollo kids.

"Now, if you would end this stupid little conflict..."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/8/2015, 7:39 pm

BIC:
    Rhyolo wrote:"I'm Rhyolo, !4 year old Pyriphlegethon standing at 6 foot 2." And just to show off he set his whole body on fire  for 3 seconds.

I think we had agreed on you changing that in your form, bro.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:27 pm