A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Freelaxation (Open to all)

Aura_Silvershoe
    Aura_Silvershoe

Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2015-03-11

Freelaxation (Open to all) Empty Freelaxation (Open to all)

Post by Aura_Silvershoe 3/14/2015, 10:42 pm

Aurora Alustriel Perrodon

Freelaxation (Open to all) Divider_zpsljbgjzhi

On a beautiful sunny afternoon like this one, most of the kids at the camp were outside enjoying the weather. Not Aurora though. She opted to stay indoors today. She'd gotten too much sun in the last few days and after laying on the beach drawing the other day with a backless dress on she was most certainly regretting it, she was sunburnt all the way up and down her back. Plus her eye was hurting today. She'd gotten the bandage changed earlier and she'd been informed it was healing well and she'd be able to just opt for an eyepatch soon, "Great...I get to look like a pirate." She'd muttered audibly before truding back up to the Ares cabin.

Today had been a bit of lazy day for Aurora though she was no less elegant today than she normally was. She'd opted to put her silken white hair in a thick braid at the back of her head and donned a cherry blossom printed sundress. She was barefoot today with sparkling blue toenails  warming in the sun that filtered in through the window beside her bed. She often didn't like to hang inside the cabin, it always smelt a little funny to her. She often spritzed herself with perfume to mask to smell, which today was no different with the scent of orchids drifting about her.

At the current moment she was flipping through her sketchbook and groaning. She'd rip out a page, crumble it up and toss it into an overly full trash bin beside her bed, "Junk...Junk and more Junk. Jeeze, I'm in a slump huh?" She shrugged a little bit and scooped up her regular pencil  and lifted it to the page. On the page was an unfinished picture of a unicorn spreading it's wings elegantly. She'd seen one the other day and it had inspired her to draw a picture. At the moment it was only a sketch but you'd swear it was like a photograph had been stuck to the page as her pencil skipped across to add in small details.

She wasn't very aware of anyone in the cabin today though, she'd popped in heaphones into an MP3 player she'd bought from the camp store. It was playing some nice, upbeat music for now. She didn't listen to anything emotional because it always reminded her of her family who was lost to her. She stretched her feet out a little bit and then tucked her knee's up to her chest to use as a sort of easel so her sketchbook was at a better angle.

She hummed along with the music quietly as she worked, just trying to relax and enjoy the day. Occasionally she'd stop and rub her eye vigorously. It was itchy and painful today. Maybe she'd opt to ask for a bit of Ambrosia or Nectar...it certainly did help when she needed a bit of pain relief.

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Freelaxation (Open to all) Empty Re: Freelaxation (Open to all)

Post by Brastus 3/14/2015, 11:54 pm

A large, black leather boot smashed against the door of the cabin and the sound of heavy rock rang from a massive music box he was carrying in his shoulders. He was shouting his music's lyrics and began to stomp around like a berserkign beast. he was wearing a blood red tank top with a v-neck over his incredibly well-developed chest. The sleeves of his shirt were turned and revealed his powerful arms. He was wearing his signature dagger-like necklace on his thick, sinewy neck and placed a black, bulletproof, studded pure leather jacket which looked like it had ben abused one too many times, combat, military boots, dark blue jeans and a belt made out of broken pieces of padlocks he personally destroyed. The tall, (he is 6'7 )Spaniard with olive skin and brawny figure then kicked his music box and reduced it to debris. He had a wicked, psychotic grin in his handsome face and shot his piercing, intimidating blue eyes to the girl who was relaxing on the cabin. She looked new and had an air of freshness he was all too familiar with. Yet he didn't allow it to make him lose his ways.

"Listen up you maggot! My name is Damian Gladius Leonis, member of this here cabin and your new worst nightmare! You have five seconds to tell me who the f%ck you are before I smash this here nice sword, against this nice new fresh un-damaged head of yours and cut it right off like a watermelon on a guillotine!" Threatened the towering hispanic with his stentorian and deep voice after gathering some air for his reflexion of a voice. As he spoke he released his trademark two-handed zweihander sword and then coated it with snarling, dancing flames. He wasted no time in placing the sharp side of his large sword centimeters away from the girl's own thin neck. It was illegal to kill other demigods, but he looked crazy enough to actually ignore that rule. The look in his cold azure spheres did not help either. He just stood their with his impressive physique, testament of his lineage and dedication, and barked at the new girl as if she was a private and he was the drill sergeant. Well, he was a son of Ares after all!
    Aura_Silvershoe
    Aura_Silvershoe

Female

Post by Aura_Silvershoe 3/15/2015, 11:03 am

Aurora tore another page out of her sketchbook and tossed it into the trash. She didn't even notice the boy in question until he walked into her sight and started speaking in her direction. She reached up to gingerly tug out her headphone, it'd be one of the first times that one of her cabinmates had genuinely approached her. She nearly shoved her headphones back in at the volume of his voice. She blinked a few times at the threatening manner in which he was speaking while holding a flaming two-handed sword that she was sure could lop her head from her shoulders with one easy swing.

She shuffled a little bit and moved her head away from the blade, fearful that her hair might catch ablaze from the flames as she looked up at him. Her Xiphos was laying in it's sheathe against the edge of her bed and it would be easy enough to grab it and cross blade with him. But instead she gave him a slightly bored look and said, "You smell like the rest of the cabin. Full of too much testosterone." She looked back to her sketchbook for a moment and picked up her pencil, "But you are a good specimen. Hold that pose will you?" She offered a soft smile as she shuffled back from the blade and let her pencil skip across the page quickly, sketching his outline quickly so that even if he moved she'd still have the image in her head.

"So...is there any particular reason I'm a maggot? Or is this just how you introduce yourself to newbies? I'm Aurora by the way. That way you don't go about chopping my head, I imagine a scar on my neck would look awful. I've already got this stupid eyepatch." She tapped her eye and went back to sketching, looking up at him occasionally and not focusing on him as she spoke to him. Aurora was no fan of violence and so she tended to avoid it as much as she could, though in a cabin full of mostly violence obsessed teens it was...difficult.

Brastus wrote:
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 3/17/2015, 12:42 am

Evander was still looking like a beaten up meatscicle from his tumble with Chiara, but the bruises were fading some as he headed into the cabin to change clothes. He stopped short of his bed, which was above the new girl's, staring at Damien with his sword out doing his usual theatrics while the new girl looked downright bored. Was she drawing? What was new girl's name again. Something to do with the night sky... Aurora.

"Damien, are you...posing? For art? Draw him bigger muscles or he's going to pout." Evander said, flashing her a smile. "How's it hanging?"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 3/17/2015, 9:48 pm

"Shut the f%ck up Evander!" Snarled Damian as he noticed his half-brother's entrance to the cabin. He did not understand how a girl could just draw him when he had just threatened her. Had she some sort of mal-hidden death-wish for herself? He had no idea whether he had to be proud or angry about being drawn without his consent. He crossed his arms after turning his sword back into his necklace and then clicked his tongue together in disapprovement of this naive girl's frivolous nature.

"Ya are a maggot until you prove to me an the cabin that you can kick-ass! The moment when you defeat someone of worth here, I'll start calling ya sister. For now however, since that reality has not occurred as of yet, I reserve that title until you grace us with your prowess as a warrior." Declared Damian as he lowered his anger to a much more relaxed demeanor before he walked over to Evander with his dark, brooding self in full display. He made no declaration or sign of such action, yet after walking up to his half-brother, he flicked his finger on his forehead in such a way that probably let him with a red spot on his head.

"That's for your comments, ya brat!" Said Damian as he returned to the artistic girl before striking an odd pose. He wasn't the most graceful person in the world. In fact he was as graceful as a rock. He just placed his arms over his chest and returned to crossing them. He had no real reason to do this, but he did feel slightly friendly today so he just complied to her request, as odd as it was. To say he looked uncomfortable was an understatement, yet he didn't complain or anything. He had done worse.
    Aura_Silvershoe
    Aura_Silvershoe

Female

Post by Aura_Silvershoe 3/18/2015, 12:12 am

Aurora looked between the two of them as Evander entered the cabin and commented on the two of them. She flushed visibly and then sighed a little bit as she leaned back against her pile of fluffy blue pillows, her bed was likely the most out of place one in the cabin. She watched the two of them for a moment and then turned her eyes back to her sketchbook, she'd sketched the pose in perfectly so she had a good picture in her mind of what she could change it into at this point. Maybe she'd add the other boy who Damien was apparently swearing at.

"Well, that depends on what form of butt-kicking you'd like me to take." She flicked her pen a little bit adding a flourish of flames to the blade that Damien held in the picture and didn't look up as she continued to speak, "Not all battles are fought with the blade, or physical prowess. It was one said that the pen is mightier than the sword, as is the written word. In that respect I'm sure I could hand out plenty of...ahem...butt kickings." She waved a dismissive hand as she put in the last few details.

"Plus, Unlike everyone in this cabin. I'm not really a violent person." Unless you counted fencing, because she'd be happy to upstage just about anyone in a fencing match. It was a sport to her however, and not truly 'violence.' She watched the two interact curiously and stifled a bit of a giggle before Damien struck a second pose. She sketched him out onto the page alongside her first sketch and then flipped her book shut with a dull thud. She shoved it underneath her mattress, nobody was allowed to see her drawings.

"Well...that's all I needed. This maggot needs some fresh air. It stinks in here." She climbed to her feet, dusting off the elegant greek-style white dress she wore. She quickly tied a pink ribbon about her wrist and rubbed her eye a little bit.

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 3/18/2015, 12:35 am

Evander laughed at Damien as he retaliated for the comment about posing. It stung a little, but Evander didn't mind. He was too busy enjoying watching Damien flaunt himself as an artistic...something.

"The pen is mightier than the sword, aye, for men of high status often with a swipe of a pen send men with swords to fight and die for valor's cause. The pen is far, far more dangerous." Evander mused, then he looked at the girl again. "It stinks? I showered, I promise."
    Aura_Silvershoe
    Aura_Silvershoe

Female

Post by Aura_Silvershoe 3/21/2015, 9:46 pm

(OOC: Topic Ended and Voided due to Damien no longer existing within this setting.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 10:17 pm